Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation

Notices

Old 01-16-2018, 08:03 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

State-By-State Auto Emissions Guide Updated

Clearing the Air on Emissions: State-By-State Auto Emissions Guide Updated
Let’s face it, vehicle emissions inspections are a necessary evil for much of the country. We all understand that our planet needs clean air to survive. Even classic car aficionados agree that a fair balance of restrictions under reasonable conditions is a fair approach to dealing with the smog caused by car emissions. Thankfully, practices to reduce harmful emissions have been successfully implemented in a number of industries, not just among mobile sources like our favorite cars and trucks.

While strides in technology have greatly improved air quality in many places, staying current with changing rules can pose a challenge. Many jurisdictions handle this issue differently. The SEMA Action Network (SAN) has made it easy to look up each state’s emissions requirements online. In fact, the emissions webpage is fully updated and posted live. Of course, the information is subject to change. Please consult the statutes and regulations directly to ensure the accuracy of the information. Details can be found online at semaSAN.com/emissions.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation