Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 04:58 AM   #126
LS1Hawk

Doing a member search, Dilley has not logged in since August, so that tells you something right there. However, 5.s1ow was on yesterday, so there's no excuse for him not seeing the thread or reading a PM if he was sent one about paying.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:14 AM   #127
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Man, I just popped in to see who won. I vote ban any deadbeats. Do not take advantage of our members, just like crooked swap meet deals.
Agreed. I didn't play this year(was going to but decided not to) so my opinion probably isn't relevant but I agree with you. There's no excuse. Drop the ban hammer.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #128
RiggsLW81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy View Post
I'd be lying if I said that thought didn't cross my mind, but this isn't an official NJFBOA function. That said, both usernames are on the radar for other scumbag type activity and will be dealt with accordingly if anything occurs.

- Justin
no disrespect justin...but the league takes place in njfboa's website...for njfboa members exclusively..and played by njfboa members exclusively..i would say it is official as it gets..thats my 2 cents.

these 2 need to be banned. there shouldnt be any 2nd chances for non-payment, its the same as screwing someone over who's buying a part in the classified section...just unacceptable. they obviously dont care. i dont appreciate being slapped in the face, when the rest of us played hard to make it a success, and these 2 fools think they can just **** everyone over.

ban 'em my friend.

Another trip inside the acid bath..no salvation and the grave is coming fast..
RiggsLW81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #129
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiggsLW81 View Post
no disrespect justin...but the league takes place in njfboa's website...for njfboa members exclusively..and played by njfboa members exclusively..i would say it is official as it gets..thats my 2 cents.

these 2 need to be banned. there shouldnt be any 2nd chances for non-payment, its the same as screwing someone over who's buying a part in the classified section...just unacceptable. they obviously dont care. i dont appreciate being slapped in the face, when the rest of us played hard to make it a success, and these 2 fools think they can just **** everyone over.

ban 'em my friend.
there are people that played in the league that are not on here... they paid though

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #130
RiggsLW81

was their really? had no idea..haha. as long as they paid its all good. ban ban and ban some more. make an example of out of them.

Old 01-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #131
mc73nova

I appreciate the suggestion of throwing in a few more bucks to make up for it but I dont think anyone should be responsible for covering their entry. I would be fine splitting the amount that there is now. Its amazing that there is always someone who doesn't pay no matter what league I enter. I'm sure if either one of them made it far enough they would have paid and would be looking for their payout right about now. Whatever you guys decide is fine with me.
2015 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
mc73nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #132
NastyEllEssWon

yeah its just bs that they cant cough up their portion. im sure if they won they'd have no problem taking our money. as mike said before, he's been more than accommodating in allowing the money to be paid up until the end of the season. i guess thats not gonna happen next year.

btw mike....im in it to win it for next year
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #133
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc73nova View Post
Whatever you guys decide is fine with me.
I say we flog the bastards!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #134
Mike
BadMod

well, its useless to argue about now, i have until august to make a decision on the level of banishment.

the 10 teams that are still active... would anyone like to make it a keeper league? or do we want to start again from scratch?

due to the missing money, payout is as follows....

1st.... 157.50
2nd....67.50
3rd....25.00

paypal will be out shortly

Quote:
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #135
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc73nova View Post
I appreciate the suggestion of throwing in a few more bucks to make up for it but I dont think anyone should be responsible for covering their entry. I would be fine splitting the amount that there is now. Its amazing that there is always someone who doesn't pay no matter what league I enter. I'm sure if either one of them made it far enough they would have paid and would be looking for their payout right about now. Whatever you guys decide is fine with me.
the funny thing about that is, since its my paypal i didnt put my money in yet, since i can just do it as i pay out the winners... so i know what place i finished and am still paying up

lol

Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #136
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
the 10 teams that are still active... would anyone like to make it a keeper league? or do we want to start again from scratch?
I guess it depends how we decide to do it, but I'd be up for it.

I have not been in a keeper league. But in one of my baseball leagues, we are going to start doing keepers this season. Meaning for '11 we do the draft from scratch. Then in '12 we'll be able to chose any 3 players before the draft starts to keep from the '11 season that we drafted after round 5...so the best guys are not permanently held onto. Which ever guys we decide to keep from '11, we don't get a pick for in the '12 draft based on the rounds we took them in '11.

I'm not sure if Yahoo has a system for keeper leagues that keeps track of previous years' picks. Because during we'd have to be able to see who we picked from the previous season and in what round.

Last edited by LS1Hawk; 01-05-2011 at 11:29 AM.
LS1Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #137
Mike
BadMod

my other yahoo league is a keeper league, i dont know if the commish handles it or if yahoo does it though. we keep 2 people and they count for the round they were drafted, if picked up as a free agent or waiver wire move they count for a late round pick. you can keep them for a maximum of 3 seasons (the one that just ended plus 2 more)

Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #138
LS1Hawk

In your league, Mike, if there are no guys you want to keep is that OK? Are you allowed to draft a completely new team if you want while others are hanging on to some players?
Old 01-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #139
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Hawk View Post
In your league, Mike, if there are no guys you want to keep is that OK? Are you allowed to draft a completely new team if you want while others are hanging on to some players?
yes, but it puts you at a disadvantage at some points...

Quote:
Old 01-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #140
NastyEllEssWon

depends on how many keepers. i might be game. big ben was a round 13 steal for me. that would work wonderful

Last edited by NastyEllEssWon; 01-05-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #141
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

sorry guys guys. i havent been paying any attention to this lately. i completly understand it was my responsibilty to pay and keep up with the league. is there any way i would just be able to send cash to the winner via mail? i do not have a paypal account nor do i have a credit card. if ud like i can get 1 of my friends to pay via paypal and i will give them the money.

btw good lookin out by nick for messaging me on facebook and reminding me about this !

i completly understand if this results in a permaban or suspention from the club. but please know the money will be payed promtly.
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #142
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.s1ow View Post
sorry guys guys. i havent been paying any attention to this lately. i completly understand it was my responsibilty to pay and keep up with the league. is there any way i would just be able to send cash to the winner via mail? i do not have a paypal account nor do i have a credit card. if ud like i can get 1 of my friends to pay via paypal and i will give them the money.

btw good lookin out by nick for messaging me on facebook and reminding me about this !

i completly understand if this results in a permaban or suspention from the club. but please know the money will be payed promtly.

why would you join the league promising a paypal payment without a paypal???
Old 01-05-2011, 08:44 PM   #143
LS1ow

Social Networks:

i had a debit card at the time which i know longer have due to fraudulent charges on it(if u dont believe me i can prove it.)

can someone provide me the link for the paypal? my friend is going to use his for me.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #144
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Send the $25 to this email: cbrrmike@yahoo.com

Thanks for paying up, i'll re-edit your account now

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #145
LS1ow

Social Networks:

i can just sent my friend the email and thats it?
Old 01-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #146
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.s1ow View Post
i can just sent my friend the email and thats it?
Yes, all he needs to send the money is that email address. Paypal is simple. Also tell your friend to send it as a personal payment, that way no fees are taken out.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #147
Mike
BadMod

5.s1ow, thanks for posting up, ill wait untill morning for the payouts now to factor in the additional amount... the other guy hasnt logged in since august and hasnt replied on yahoo, so im not going to hold out for him

Quote:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #148
Mike
BadMod

that extra 25 goes a long way actually...

1st. 175
2nd 75
3rd 25

gets rid of the cents i was going to have to send out

Quote:
Old 01-06-2011, 11:05 AM   #149
NastyEllEssWon

congrats to the top 3. mike any word on how many keepers and the regulations on that. the only problem is that id like to make a few proposals...no waiver move limits, i didnt enjoy that at all this year as i feel that playing the free agent pool makes things intense wondering if youre gonna get the guy you want and it makes things more competitive for people that drafted bad, that way people dont lose interest when theyre 0-3 and people get free wins at the end of the year when theyre needed to lose. also brings me to the other point...we need people that arent going to call it quits in september
Old 01-06-2011, 11:31 AM   #150
RiggsLW81

why do you join a pay fantasy league and NOT play/change your rosters ever? you gave out wins to everyone, and ultimately that affects how the placing went.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge