Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-26-2004, 04:53 PM   #1
inthered

"Gathering" Idea...

Since I met you guys and you seem cool (the kinda guys that don't have to do gigantic burnouts everytime you get-together) here is a thing we do on another board yearly that you might be interested in.

I went last year and did the first day of driving, it was a lot of fun. Hopefully you guys would be interested in making this event...

http://www.nethirdgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19152
inthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 11:40 AM   #2
j0n

i think we should do a poker run instead...basically bite off of the f-bodyhideout's poker run
Old 09-27-2004, 12:42 PM   #3
inthered

I've heard of a poker run for the motorcycle guys..but what exactly is it?
inthered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 03:05 PM   #4
j0n

Quote:
The Poker Run this year will be a little differnt than the past ones were. We will have cards issued at the meeting point and squads of cars will leave at staggered times. There will be 3 check points along the route where participants will get a card, then everyone will get a final card at the final stop. Everyone will have 5 cards and the best poker hand will win cash. 50% of the take will go to the 1st best poker hand, 30% will go to the 2nd best poker hand, 20% will go to 3rd best poker hand. In the event of any tie, that particular prize (weather it be 1st, 2nd or 3rd place) will be split evenly amongst all parties tied for that prize.
taken from f-bodyhideout.com

btw...tim take notice of this i think this would be a great way to end the season...i have no problem taking over and setting the whole thing up...i definately think it could be a fun event

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge