Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

SEMA ACTION NETWORK ALERT - 2012 Election Enters Home Stretch

SEMA ACTION NETWORK ALERT

2012 Election Enters Home Stretch

Have You Registered to Vote?

The party conventions are in the books and the much-anticipated presidential debates are around the corner as we begin the home stretch of the 2012 election. On November 6, voters will head to the polls to elect the President of the United States, 435 members of the U.S. House, 31 U.S. Senators, 12 Governors, and thousands of state and local leaders. Don’t let your voter registration slip through the cracks!
If you have not registered to vote in your state, now is the time to do it. The SEMA Action Network (SAN) has compiled a complete list of voter registration and absentee ballot application forms for all 50 states. CLICK HERE to find your state and information needed to register today!
With so much at stake for our country, the SAN encourages you to exercise your civic duty and vote.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation