Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 07:12 PM   #51
mc73nova

this has to be the most gay conversation ,its a shame I just wasted my time reading this entire post. get your "crews " together and race already. And No my car isnt done yet but when it is I will be more than happy to race anyone when it is. I am at Island every weekend and plan on having it out in the next month and a half.
2015 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
Old 08-30-2007, 08:55 PM   #52
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

jared, you wanted a race, he told you how he sat, now you are running for the bushes with some BS excuse about the drive. if you had any confidence in that truck, or any of the rides on your team for that matter, you woudl take the drive and let the win pay for it.
maybe your dad was invovled in the scene and maybe even played the game well, but you clearly didn't learn much from him.
the money is was offered, the location was given, and there are plenty of trustworthy people around to hold a DP if thats how you guys agree to do it. it is put up or shut up time for both parties invovled.

BTW, the harbor freight thing rates in the top 5 of stupid things you have said since joining this forum.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 08-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #53
88BluBird

as ive found this tread mildly entertaining it time to race or move on..id like to see it and i will be there if it happens..just my $.02..That is all..
Old 08-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #54
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
jared, you wanted a race, he told you how he sat, now you are running for the bushes with some BS excuse about the drive. if you had any confidence in that truck, or any of the rides on your team for that matter, you woudl take the drive and let the win pay for it.
maybe your dad was invovled in the scene and maybe even played the game well, but you clearly didn't learn much from him.
the money is was offered, the location was given, and there are plenty of trustworthy people around to hold a DP if thats how you guys agree to do it. it is put up or shut up time for both parties invovled.

BTW, the harbor freight thing rates in the top 5 of stupid things you have said since joining this forum.

no bull excuses here .... were not going to atco its to far and no one wants to go all the way down there.... and im waiting to hear back from him on what were doing, etc... i havent gotten nothing back on where were doing this... trust me we are very confident in the truck as we got tossed off the track recently due to no cage.....so i dunno if we can even run at the track because the truck will not pass tech so this might have to go down in someones long driveway or if anyone can get some connections to put it through tech?

like i said originally it is a street truck = no cage....

also what were the other top 4 stupid things i said...
Old 08-31-2007, 05:59 PM   #55
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

ok fine
Old 09-01-2007, 05:07 AM   #56
Mike
BadMod

calm down with the 5th grade name calling man, all that crap will acomplish is getting the thread locked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Old 09-01-2007, 06:30 AM   #57
BonzoHansen
Admin.

What he said.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 09-01-2007, 07:18 AM   #58
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

how far are you from atco? Its about 1 hour for me. From my estimates its around the same for you.. Either way, what WILL make it worth your while to make that oh so long ride? $1000 isnt a bad profit for an hour drive if you ask me but if you have more to loose I will be more than happy to take it from you..
Old 09-01-2007, 08:50 AM   #59
johnjzjz

ATCO is the right choice for this sort of thing - more 7 second cars race at atco than anyplace else in the east coast every week -- it can handle the kind of power boasted from guys with street cars unlike under the L in Brooklyn or behind JFK airport -- if your pal has built a car he cant bring to the track because its un safe i guess that makes this post a bull story and you have wasted everyones time -- when they get their imaginary not a race car we don't open the hood to pass tech at least -- come back till than try -- www.racingwannabes.com -- jz

Last edited by johnjzjz; 09-01-2007 at 08:51 AM.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:52 AM   #60
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post
how far are you from atco? Its about 1 hour for me. From my estimates its around the same for you.. Either way, what WILL make it worth your while to make that oh so long ride? $1000 isnt a bad profit for an hour drive if you ask me but if you have more to loose I will be more than happy to take it from you..
here is an idea, would you guys be willing to meet up at e-town? it is a bit more in between the two of you, sort of splitting the difference on the drive.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:53 AM   #61
Jared1970Chevelle

yea well for starters ill calm down with the name calling when you little girls stop talking **** and being internet keyboard toughguys..... saying ooo top 4 stupidest things you ever said... who the **** are you to judge me and **** and memorize what ive said in the past and whatnot.... id love to see one of you <bad word> in person to call me stupid to my face and we'll see how nice **** goes from that.....

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 09-01-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:58 AM   #62
Jared1970Chevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post

2 hours or so trailering the truck... its not the ride were worrying about i know we will not get through tech... theres no cage, no driveshaft loop etc... thats why we usually stick to our "back yard to race"
Old 09-01-2007, 01:36 PM   #63
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

give e-town on a wednesday night a shot then. they are not really tight on tech and there is no noise restriction.
you could really get through tech with jsut a DS loop and some long wheel studs. both are required to run slicks at the track, then jsut tell the tech inspector that you are hoping to break into the 11's that night in the full weight truck. tracks are not as big a PITA as many woudl think. they usually give you a warning about going too quick/fast before they boot ya.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:56 PM   #64
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

I can do e-town, I only suggested ATCO because it seemed like a halfway point and I race their frequently so setting up a money run there is not an issue.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #65
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

I can wait as long as it takes you to come up with the money or another excuse.. If you think this is going down on the streets of north Jerzy you are living on another planet, I am not going for a two hour drive to race on some back woods street in your hood, even if the law wasnt an issue.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:48 PM   #66
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Atco has probably the most laid back tech around lol....But, on second thought if he is running as good as you say he is why on earth would he not throw a DS loop on!!! Just curious..
Old 09-01-2007, 10:40 PM   #67
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared1970Chevelle View Post
id love to see one of you <bad word> in person to call me stupid to my face and we'll see how nice **** goes from that.....
ill do it, double or nothing on that grand nothing happens to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Old 09-02-2007, 04:58 AM   #68
jims69camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
ill do it, double or nothing on that grand nothing happens to me.
now you got my interest. i'll back you. if we can't get a race together, maybe an MMA night?

wasn't he just talking about internet tough guys?

i can see this one spiraling down the toilet very quickly. it's just a shame that people talk so much **** about who/what/where/when they are and run and when it comes down to it, it's nothing but wasted letters in cyberspace.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 09-02-2007, 08:58 AM   #69
johnjzjz

the grove has a money bracket as well as neumedia today - with the guys i talked to last night at island ether track would be perfect lots of big tire cars heating it up -- and all who go would be up for a real grudge race -- funny their was a street race guy who was at island ( total junk pile nova ) i mean junk and was clicking them off -- anyone who really wants to do the street baddest car deal has the Carolina nationals at island every year thousands change hands and tech it not as bad as some think for that event -- my 2 cents shame i would have loved to go and watch or be part of it -- jz
Old 09-02-2007, 06:43 PM   #70
bubba428

WTF I just read all that and you didn't race yet?!!! what the hell? dude race or STFU!!!!
Old 09-02-2007, 10:58 PM   #71
j0n

it used to be when you were pwned by wayfast it was time to just crawl under a rock and end it...we have reached a new upper echelon...bubba pwnage
Old 09-03-2007, 11:01 AM   #72
JerzLT1

wait.... atco has tech inspection? lol cause from what i remember theres a certain black trans am that gets away with running 10s there with no cage... and a silver one that runs N2O and they never even checked it.... hmmmm

Old 09-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #73
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared1970Chevelle View Post
also what other cars are coming.... we got other cars who wanna lose some money...
bring me your fastest car. I'm in.
540, street heads, n/a, 4 link tube car. unless your too scared.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #74
GP99GT
Mr Fantastic

hell i'll bring my saturn, who wants to lose some money?

this post brought to you by pie

B18B1 FTW
Old 09-03-2007, 05:20 PM   #75
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

I know a guy with a twin turbo 502 4th gen, t56, street tires.... i think you and him would have a good run

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge