Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation

Notices

Old 02-08-2017, 07:55 AM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

NJ Senate Introduces Bill to Require Warranty Disclosure

New Jersey tries to protect aftermarket parts! A bill was introduced that would require a written statement declaring it is illegal to void a warranty because aftermarket or recycled parts were installed or because someone other than the dealer performed service! Protect your right for a custom ride and contact lawmakers now! http://semasan.com/page.asp?content=aa2017NJ1&g=SEMAGA

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 11:25 AM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

latest email on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMA SAN 2/14/18 update
New Jersey Warranty Disclosure Bill Introduced
Legislation (S.B. 1712) was introduced to require new car dealers to provide purchasers a written statement declaring it is illegal for manufacturers or dealers to void a warranty or deny coverage because aftermarket or recycled parts were installed or because someone other than the dealer performed service. The bill is currently in the Senate Committee on Commerce.
You Can Shape the Course of This Proposal
Request support for this legislation by using the following SAN website link for an overview and lawmaker contact.

Go to SAN

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation