Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
CJDZ24_Z28

Boxer puppies need good homes! (only 1 left!)

Absolutely beautiful bunch of Boxer pups are ready to go to good loving homes! They have been dewormed and are ready to go to new loving familes. I would prefer they go to people who know about dogs and aren't going to feed them cheap puppy chow food and who are going to love them. This is my only batch that I haven't had the tails docked so they are all natural lol. I'm not a breeder but this is my 3rd litter of puppies and I know alot about them.They are dewormed and healthy and eat solid food and water ready to go home! I only want $200 per pup to a good home.If interested PM me. UPDATE!! Only one all white male left. All the others have found a home! Please pm me if interested

Old 12-16-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
Whoboy580

PM you
Old 12-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
JerzLT1

if you plan on having another ill be looking for a puppy when i come home from Germany in Feb

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other