Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > In Car Entertainment

Notices

Old 06-11-2006, 12:03 AM   #1
97slpss

6.5 lcd

i got a panasonic double din dvd media thing..you know the one with the touch screen...im just now thinking it may not be able to flip down beecuz of that bezel around the radio...anyone know if these fit in with no problems?
Old 06-11-2006, 12:57 AM   #2
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

they fit with modification. i wouldnt try it unless you were real good with something like that or can get an extra dash bezel to try it out with. it has been done before though, many times.
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:48 AM   #3
V
Stalker

i have the pioneer motorized 7" setup(1 din) and it works perfect, there is an added depth of the headunit so it mounts just right in the opening for the screen to slide out and up. the 97-02 style should be an easy fit, the 93-96 dash setup might make it a little more complicated
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:48 PM   #4
97slpss

so i should go with the flip out monitor instead?

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > In Car Entertainment