Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 10-25-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

2016 Camaro Nationals, Frederick, MD June 24 & 25, 2016

http://www.camaronationals.org/

My favorite car weekend of the year. Frederick is great, and the Fairgrounds are a great place for a show.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop

Last edited by BonzoHansen; 10-25-2015 at 03:37 PM.
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 06:54 PM   #2
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

heck yea!. I went there 2 years ago with the car and had a blast. Decided to check out Carlisle for the Gm nats this year and also had a good time. Was planning on taking the car to the Camaro Nats in Maryland this year for the weekend again.. then recently found out that one of my friends is getting married that saturday (in washington dc actually )... so unless I can get really creative with scheduling, looks like I'll be a spectator for the camaro nationals on friday, but unable to be there with the car for the full weekend. totally bummed out about it.

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 03:50 PM   #3
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Well, this event is tomorrow and Saturday. As I mentioned above, I will unfortunately have to be a spectator this year since Saturday day/night I'll be in Washington D.C. for a good friends wedding.. no logical way to bring the car for the event and do the wedding at the same time. I'll probably be heading down early tomorrow morning and will spend the day walking the fields and buildings. Will probably find Scott and Bill there and other familiar faces. Staying at the main hotel, so after dinner will bring out a lawn chair and the beer cooler. thats the plan.

anybody else heading down to the event?

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events