Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 12-05-2005, 07:39 PM   #26
WayFast84

yeh He has a white tojan its pretty fast for a 305 well I think its fast in general http://www.geocities.com/tojanman86/ Theres a link to his "site".. He drives the car alot now that its fixed, the alarm messed with some thing and after taking it to three places and having tons of people come over to his house and say it was the starter so hes just glad it starts
Old 12-05-2005, 07:48 PM   #27
bencar

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayFast84
The kids in edison are pretty retarted ( yes even me) One time I was talking to my freind scott about how I was receiving my headers, cam shaft, intake and mufflers that day and this kid brakes out saying dude Im getting a catback on my car its gonna give me 50 torque and I him and then my freind took him for a ride in his 86 tojan like 3 weeks later and the kid started screaming but we had to slow down before he pissed him self in the car
Yep, he'dsa bits retarted. Like where the 'H' does he get 50 torque from. Obviously that kid hadn't a clue what he was talking about. Hope he didn't soil the seats in your friend's car when he showed him some real H.P.
bencar is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey