Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 12-08-2004, 02:00 PM   #51
j0n

Old 12-08-2004, 06:51 PM   #52
kamikaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm4Life
SNOW MUST DIE!
Us Puerto Ricans, should plan a trip to PR and chill down there, I need a good vacation.
I also agree with the trip,but we got to chill at old san juan and i got the first round

Later,

Santos
K&N intake,58mm TB,Flowmaster Exhaust,Custom shift kit,3000 stall Vigilante converter,4-inch VFN cowl hood,combat style wing,17 inch ROH wheels and a load of parts that i don\'t know what to do with yet.
http://members.cardomain.com/kamikaz28
previous car http://www.mycar.net/mafb/registry/detail.cfm?id=46
kamikaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 09:38 PM   #53
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Even tho it's half my heritage I've never been, I wouldn't really mind...

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 10:15 PM   #54
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaz
Quote:
SNOW MUST DIE!
Us Puerto Ricans, should plan a trip to PR and chill down there, I need a good vacation.
I also agree with the trip,but we got to chill at old san juan and i got the first round

Later,

Santos
Sounds good to me! We can fly from Newark into SanJuan, and stay at a hotel on the main strip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah
Even tho it's half my heritage I've never been, I wouldn't really mind...
Its defenitly worth it, and right now I think is almost the best time to go.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:19 PM   #55
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

Awww come on guys, winter is the best time of the year. Ya dont have to get all sweaty and feel disgusting when ya are outside or anyt hing.Winter is just awesome when it snows and ya can find someone good to spend some "Quality" time with infront of a nice fire! However, the only thing I dont like about winter is that the Chevelle and the Camaro get a LONG winters nap .
Jon
Old 12-08-2004, 11:20 PM   #56
79dizZy28

Quote:
Its defenitly worth it, and right now I think is almost the best time to go.
too bad the airlines know this too and are currently charging an arm and a leg, and a left nut on top of it all if you want a return flight and they don't seem to like to reward you for purchasing tickets 2 weeks in advance or less.

we should def plan a small trip tho. i'd go whenever it doens't get in the way of school, summer anyone??
79dizZy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:05 AM   #57
SpeakersGoBoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad64chevelle
Awww come on guys, winter is the best time of the year. Ya dont have to get all sweaty and feel disgusting when ya are outside or anyt hing.Winter is just awesome when it snows and ya can find someone good to spend some "Quality" time with infront of a nice fire! However, the only thing I dont like about winter is that the Chevelle and the Camaro get a LONG winters nap Â* .
Jon
I dont have a fireplace...but i do have a furnace in the basement with 4 pilot lights! I always used to be scared of it as a kid.
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 09:42 AM   #58
ProtekYoNutz

Quote:
Awww come on guys, winter is the best time of the year. Ya dont have to get all sweaty and feel disgusting when ya are outside or anyt hing.Winter is just awesome when it snows and ya can find someone good to spend some "Quality" time with infront of a nice fire! However, the only thing I dont like about winter is that the Chevelle and the Camaro get a LONG winters nap Â* .
Jon
finally someone else who likes the winter time!! winter is great...even with the "quality" time infront of the fireplace...or if you don't have one its just nice to stay in bed

yeah everyone knows my car is a pos but thats ok...im still better than you!
ProtekYoNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:35 AM   #59
SpeakersGoBoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtekYoNutz
Quote:
Jon
finally someone else who likes the winter time!! Â* Â*winter is great...even with the "quality" time infront of the fireplace...or if you Â*don't have one its just nice to stay in bed Â*
Are you joking? aside from the TA, I love the winter (trans am is my only car, and this'll be its first winter. fun fun) and even if you do have a fireplace, the bed is always where its goin on.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:41 AM   #60
Trans Am Chick

im kinda glad i wont be driving until feb. thatll be after the worst of the winter i hope. but other then that i love winter. *SNOWBOARDING* lol other then that. yup the bed is the best. and warmest place

I <3 my Trans Am!
Trans Am Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:58 AM   #61
SpeakersGoBoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans Am Chick
im kinda glad i wont be driving until feb. thatll be after the worst of the winter i hope. but other then that i love winter. *SNOWBOARDING* lol other then that. yup the bed is the best. and warmest place
And who got you into snowboarding?
Old 12-09-2004, 11:04 AM   #62
Trans Am Chick

ME! ive been snowboarding long b4 i met u. i just got my own board last year. heh i still suck tho. so thats where YOU come in. to teach me

I <3 my Trans Am!
Old 12-09-2004, 04:56 PM   #63
kamikaz

Quote:
Quote:
Awww come on guys, winter is the best time of the year. Ya dont have to get all sweaty and feel disgusting when ya are outside or anyt hing.Winter is just awesome when it snows and ya can find someone good to spend some "Quality" time with infront of a nice fire! However, the only thing I dont like about winter is that the Chevelle and the Camaro get a LONG winters nap .
Jon
finally someone else who likes the winter time!! winter is great...even with the "quality" time infront of the fireplace...or if you don't have one its just nice to stay in bed
Don't get me wrong,as i posted before i like the winter more than the summer,but when there's a chance to go to the island i'll never pass it up since the heat over there doesnt have the humidity from over here 8)

Later,

Santos
K&N intake,58mm TB,Flowmaster Exhaust,Custom shift kit,3000 stall Vigilante converter,4-inch VFN cowl hood,combat style wing,17 inch ROH wheels and a load of parts that i don\'t know what to do with yet.
http://members.cardomain.com/kamikaz28
previous car http://www.mycar.net/mafb/registry/detail.cfm?id=46
kamikaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 08:20 PM   #64
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

Quote:
Quote:
Jon
finally someone else who likes the winter time!! Â* Â*winter is great...even with the "quality" time infront of the fireplace...or if you Â*don't have one its just nice to stay in bed Â*
That works too!
Old 12-12-2004, 10:03 PM   #65
ProtekYoNutz

its gonna snow soon excited!!!

yeah everyone knows my car is a pos but thats ok...im still better than you!
ProtekYoNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 11:45 PM   #66
V
Stalker

i just need the snow to hold off at least another week and a half, i havent started ripping apart my 95 bronco yet, once thats done, then i have to put in the new drivetrain, re-clip the nose, rewire the cab and engine compartment and install the suspension lift. 10 days should be enough time then it can snow.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 08:52 PM   #67
Trans Am Chick

i hope it snows for xmas break... *skiing/Snowboarding*

I <3 my Trans Am!

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey