Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation

Notices

Old 12-01-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

SEMA/SAN news 11/19/2014

Legislative Front Lines
Click here for the complete list of Legislative Alerts
SEMA SAN Strike Force

Courtney Hansen (above right) awards her “SAN Choice” award to Ray Marks (above left) for his gorgeous 1964 Plymouth Barracuda at SEMA Ignited. With a rich history that originally began in California, the car has been lovingly restored back to its original condition. “It is not a trailer queen,” exclaims Marks. Armed with prior experience on the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour, Ray and his wife Celia drove the 273 c.i., 4-speed-equipped black beauty (shown below) to Las Vegas all the way from their home in Buffalo, Missouri. Congratulations, Ray!

Earlier this month, the SAN membership was granted special access to the 2014 SEMA Show and to the inaugural “after-party,” dubbed SEMA Ignited. These opportunities offered SAN members a chance to witness many of the fresh car and truck builds, newly-debuted automotive products and meet many of the builders from the prior week’s trade-only convention. On behalf of the SAN, fans at both the Show and at SEMA Ignited were treated to appearances by TV personality Courtney Hansen. She awarded “Courtney’s Choice” to Ray Marks’s 1964 Plymouth Barracuda (shown below) as her favorite among the SAN-only car corral at SEMA Ignited. For more details about the exciting Friday night event, visit SEMAignited.com.
We hope all the SAN members who attended thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Special thanks go to the following members for bringing their cool rides to SEMA Ignited and forming the SAN-only car corral:
• Alex Giesey (Provo, UT)
• Chad Goertz (Altadena, CA)
• Ray Marks (Buffalo, MO)
• Bryan Miller (Phoenix, AZ)
• Bernie Murphy (Jamestown, TN)
• Skeeter Rader (Newbury Park, CA)
• Carl Rich (Jamestown, TN)
• Craig Simonian (Valencia, CA)
• Vernon Slone (Henderson, NV)
• James Valente (Alta Loma, CA)

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > SEMA Action Network and Automotive Legislation