Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 02:46 PM   #51
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterCow
so what now? everyones ****ing against me now? wtf? the transmission i NEVER SAW ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT PHYSICALLY! i did mention i had it at two transmission shops, THEY MIGHT HAVE DAAMGED THE TRANSMISION PHYSICALLY, I DONT KNOW. as i haven't been under that car since i finished the swap. yes, i probably should have taken more professional action but its a lesson hard earned for me and i ****ed up. i did return roshans rims today, and ill handle the bill issue.
its not about everyone being against you...I trusted you enough to not screw me...I'm very good friends with craig & I looked the other way in his situation(which i truely regret now) the fact is it was never craigs fault that the tranny broke, cracked, whatever...craig like myself trusted you in good faith & pretty much did the same thing in both situations in craigs you took the merchandise and put a little money out, installed the stuff then were unhappy was the 10 inch long crack craigs fault? No. With me you took my heads/cam, installed it on your car & realized your exhaust was too loud so what did you do, took off your loudmouth & put on the magnaflow...now the magnaflow is messed up from what I understand. If you said in your first post "ok I'll make it right" & contacted Craig, Roshan & myself I probably wouldve had this thread removed or at least posted the update & had it locked until everything was resolved. $250 is not alot of money, Roshans Rims were/are/is in your possession & all you had to do was give them back or make arrangements with him & same with my exhaust. None of us are hard to track down especially if its to get our stuff in order. All Three of us are board members and the last I checked we all have a PM box.
Old 12-30-2005, 04:32 PM   #52
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

Quote:
the transmission i NEVER SAW ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT PHYSICALLY! i did mention i had it at two transmission shops, THEY MIGHT HAVE DAAMGED THE TRANSMISION PHYSICALLY, I DONT KNOW. as i haven't been under that car since i finished the swap. yes, i probably should have taken more professional action but its a lesson hard earned for me and i ****ed up. i did return roshans rims today, and ill handle the bill issue.
so you are saying you aren't really sure when or by whom the trans was damaged and you still decided not to pay craig?
that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. expecially when you had it at shops that would have seen the physical damage, that you know wasn't there before the install, as soon as the car hit a lift.
the lesson you should be learning from this is that if you don't have a clear and agreed to answer to the opposite, follow through with what you agreed to in the first place.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 12-30-2005, 06:09 PM   #53
Little G
Lifetime Power Member

Paypal $250 to LittleG@njfboa.org and all will be well. I don't think I need to explain to you, since you have no coherent explanation for any wrongdoings here.

g
Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827
Beater: 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Old 12-30-2005, 11:01 PM   #54
dan

this is way off topic, but little G, i think i raced you at the track once, you had slicks and skinnies and some lady there with ya, we were the first ones lined up?, i was in a red hardtop ls1 formula and you beat me......., if your not the same guy my bad but there cant be that many 02 silver 6ers runnin around pullin those times...eh, u prolly dont remember
Old 12-30-2005, 11:47 PM   #55
PBodyGT87
Hot Liz, Cold Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan
this is way off topic, but little G, i think i raced you at the track once, you had slicks and skinnies and some lady there with ya, we were the first ones lined up?, i was in a red hardtop ls1 formula and you beat me......., if your not the same guy my bad but there cant be that many 02 silver 6ers runnin around pullin those times...eh, u prolly dont remember
if i was the lady, that sounds familiar...

Also: 1974 Honda CB550/four. Ah, the OPEN-open road.
99 Saturn SW1. Flaunting a fender "blemish" (large gaping hole) thanks to a hit a run. Never caught the guy. Permanent Driveway Status at Justin's.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:29 PM   #56
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

sent pm s
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 01-02-2006, 11:47 AM   #57
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

"and ill handle the bill issue."

"sent pm s"

Old 01-05-2006, 07:16 PM   #58
89 Trans Am WS6

Holy Jesus guys..

I think its time for everyone to grow up and walk away..

I used to think the same way craig did..untill i got ****ed on the sale of my 89 ta. Long story short i went to court got my money only because i had some proof in writing and offical documents (titles, etc)

In your situation you all look preety foolish to me..

Craig should of never let that trans go untill he had 350 bucks or however much it was IN HIS HAND. If he gave it to him and only had 150..without any kind of WRITTEN agreement..then basicly, hes flat out ****ed. Sucks dude..but unless next time your selling stuff to justin or someone really really close to you..better make sure you collect in full first.

And yeah, on Erics part..deffinitly a gay ass thing to do man. You would think that in a group of enthusiasts you wouldnt **** someone out of their money. Even if the part went bad 20 minutes after you bought it and it was installed perfect..its all apart of the risk you take in buying a used part with no warranty..honestly you dont have to pay craig a dime but unless you wanna be known as the club doushe bag then you should really man up and pay him.

And Bill..it sucks your stuck in the middle man and didnt know about the parts untill after you bought the car but really..you shouldnt of given him the traded parts or taken possession of the vehicle untill you had all of the parts that where included in the deal. The trans, rims muffler..etc...

So like the judges in small claims court say..
The best way for the case to end is with both parties leaving unhappy.
Then, and only then will you learn your lesson.

Write it off and move on..but i bet you wont make the same mistake again.
'14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude (Wifey's Ride)
'89 Trans Am WS6 (Gone but not forgotten-SOLD)
'85 Camaro 6 Banger base model, never left the driveway, 1st car (SOLD)
Http://www.cardomain.com/id/red93ta
http://www.fquick.com/freebird
Old 01-05-2006, 09:03 PM   #59
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89 Trans Am WS6
Holy Jesus guys..

I think its time for everyone to grow up and walk away..

I used to think the same way craig did..untill i got ****ed on the sale of my 89 ta. Long story short i went to court got my money only because i had some proof in writing and offical documents (titles, etc)

In your situation you all look preety foolish to me..

Craig should of never let that trans go untill he had 350 bucks or however much it was IN HIS HAND. If he gave it to him and only had 150..without any kind of WRITTEN agreement..then basicly, hes flat out ****ed. Sucks dude..but unless next time your selling stuff to justin or someone really really close to you..better make sure you collect in full first.

And yeah, on Erics part..deffinitly a gay ass thing to do man. You would think that in a group of enthusiasts you wouldnt **** someone out of their money. Even if the part went bad 20 minutes after you bought it and it was installed perfect..its all apart of the risk you take in buying a used part with no warranty..honestly you dont have to pay craig a dime but unless you wanna be known as the club doushe bag then you should really man up and pay him.

And Bill..it sucks your stuck in the middle man and didnt know about the parts untill after you bought the car but really..you shouldnt of given him the traded parts or taken possession of the vehicle untill you had all of the parts that where included in the deal. The trans, rims muffler..etc...

So like the judges in small claims court say..
The best way for the case to end is with both parties leaving unhappy.
Then, and only then will you learn your lesson.

Write it off and move on..but i bet you wont make the same mistake again.
if you'll read craigs posts he did write it off...he never posted on here about it to my knowledge. I am the one bringing it to light because I think ****ing over 3 people is pretty ******. As far as my situation goes I've pretty much written it off too. Since this site doesnt have a buyer/seller feedback this is how its done. Sorry you got screwed over with your car but that does nothing but make you biased...obviously you have trust issues. Sometimes you have to have faith in people.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:31 PM   #60
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

alright, i am paying craig back once i get money, and bill what do you want now?
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 01-05-2006, 09:32 PM   #61
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

and really, why keep ranting about this ****? im trying to settle all this and all, and by dragging it on and on is very childish. yes, i got myself into bad situations but i'm working them out to get myself outta them. i like everyone in the club and i dont want ppl thinking negatively of me, so i mtrying to set things streight.
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 01-05-2006, 09:50 PM   #62
89 Trans Am WS6

Trust issues? nah...

I just dont go out and trust people that i met once or twice at a fbody meet or online with my money..

And writing it off..thats good too...glad ya could move on..minus the request to paypal the money just 6 posts up be regardless..good to hear..

and if erics gonna make good..even better than..

all im saying is people have to be more careful with that they do with there valuables.
'14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude (Wifey's Ride)
'89 Trans Am WS6 (Gone but not forgotten-SOLD)
'85 Camaro 6 Banger base model, never left the driveway, 1st car (SOLD)
Http://www.cardomain.com/id/red93ta
http://www.fquick.com/freebird
Old 01-06-2006, 07:45 AM   #63
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
alright, i am paying craig back once i get money, and bill what do you want now?
read: I've pretty much written it off
Old 01-06-2006, 07:47 AM   #64
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
and really, why keep ranting about this ****? im trying to settle all this and all, and by dragging it on and on is very childish. yes, i got myself into bad situations but i'm working them out to get myself outta them. i like everyone in the club and i dont want ppl thinking negatively of me, so i mtrying to set things streight.
who's ranting? You said you sent pm's and would "handle" the bill issue? I failed to receive a pm and craig received a PM with an excuse. If your trying to settle you debt or what have you and want to say you'll Handle something you might wanna contact that person
Old 01-06-2006, 10:48 AM   #65
nj85z28

and this is why i dont let people borrow or loan me things.....and always pay for service at the time rendered.
Old 01-07-2006, 07:25 AM   #66
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:

This is none of my business but how could you say anything about being childish? YOU BEAT PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY AND PARTS!!! That is childish! I am most certain that if you were the person on the other end of this mess you would be ranting and raving, because I know I sure would....
Old 01-10-2006, 06:03 PM   #67
Wasted Youth

i hope craig gets the money and bill gets his exhaust...i would have to say he cracked the bellhousing forcing it on when the input shaft didnt line up in the pilot bearing/bushing right...pretty common mistake...probably had the intention of paying craig then he broke the bellhousing and didn't want to pay for something he couldn't use...at the same time...ok so he is having a hard time with debt or what have you and he is bringing other people into his problems which isn't right at all...when he corrects the problem by fulfilling promises made...it will be forgiven...but def. not forgotten...and the last time i checked...the bellhousing unbolted from the T5 and could be purchased separate...so bill what car did you acquire? i've been away for a few months...

1980 Ducati Darmah 12:1 arias pistons, 88mm cylinders, 44mm intake 40mm exhaust valves, Imola cam, NCR race exhaust, 40mm intakes, 40mm dellorto carbs, etc

www.myspace.com/onesykgta
Old 01-11-2006, 07:47 AM   #68
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasted Youth
i hope craig gets the money and bill gets his exhaust...i would have to say he cracked the bellhousing forcing it on when the input shaft didnt line up in the pilot bearing/bushing right...pretty common mistake...probably had the intention of paying craig then he broke the bellhousing and didn't want to pay for something he couldn't use...at the same time...ok so he is having a hard time with debt or what have you and he is bringing other people into his problems which isn't right at all...when he corrects the problem by fulfilling promises made...it will be forgiven...but def. not forgotten...and the last time i checked...the bellhousing unbolted from the T5 and could be purchased separate...so bill what car did you acquire? i've been away for a few months...
erics 98 v6 camaro
Old 01-17-2006, 07:24 PM   #69
z28c4maro82z

HAHAHAHAHA It is I the one who leant Eric the rims/tires (Roshans)

Now that night Eric kept ranting on and on about not having tires at the track. I lend him, and let it be known LEND him the tires. Then he goes and burns them up with his little videos. Then says to Roshan I gave them to him. Roshan knows that it was BS as I wouldn't give away something that isn't mine. Anyways, everything got settled there sort of. But this guy Eric needs to be watched. He is a lying douche, and should not be trusted. Multiple times he lied to me. Said he had an LS6 intake manifold he had in his garage, and was going to sell it to me for 300. Turns out his buddies told me it was an LS1 intake. Yeh I too almost got owned.

Eric is a little ass kid who can't handle himself as a grown man.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:41 AM   #70
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

whatever chris, YOU'RE the lying one here. and i really dont care what you or roshan say/think, i know what happened and thats that! you dont needto be coming into here staying more ****.
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 01-18-2006, 10:35 AM   #71
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
you dont needto be coming into here staying more ****.
he was part of one of the above issues...he has every right to come in here & tell everyone what happened...if it happened differently you have every right to rebuttle...your rebuttle was this "YOU'RE the lying one here. and i really dont care what you or roshan say/think, i know what happened and thats that!" Well gee if you know what happened that settles it doesnt it, **** your right Im sorry man, you know what happened
Old 01-21-2006, 10:31 AM   #72
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

and chris, if what you said is true, why would you lend out someone elses property? and somehow, THey're all mad at me?!?! if i left something at someones house, and they lent it out, and that other person ruined it, i'd be very mad at the person i left my property at ! and not turn everyone against the other person.
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 01-22-2006, 08:22 AM   #73
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
and chris, if what you said is true, why would you lend out someone elses property? and somehow, THey're all mad at me?!?! if i left something at someones house, and they lent it out, and that other person ruined it, i'd be very mad at the person i left my property at ! and not turn everyone against the other person.
yeah but you told me they were your friends rims/tires & that he borrowed mine to pass inspection because he burnt up those tires, which makes you a liar because the next thing I knew my tires somehow mysteriously were on YOUR TA. You keep trying to defend your actions but you have no base to stand on...you say you sent pm's now a month ago...I know for a fact craig still hasnt seen a dime from you...so if your not going to make an effort to pay him back why post "sent pm's" its not like you owe him some huge amount of money and you have so many bills to pay. You live at home with your parents who think your the one getting ripped off by everyone. Since Im going to the february meet bring a check for craig in his name & I'll give it to him if he cant make it to the meet that will at least clear that end of the debt. Thanks to people like cbrrmike i got a new muffler for the car so I honestly don't need anything from you other then an "Im sorry I lied to everyone about everything my debts have been paid to everyone that is owed & I'll try to be more honest in the future because I do want to live to see 21" Trust me Eric there are alot worse things I couldve done other then post a thread the next person you screw might not be so nice.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:04 AM   #74
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

the camaro rims were on my ta just so i had somethin to drive on, roshans rims i placed on ca,maro just to transport to ur house, and my friend had my ta rims. i toldu that. i then fixed it all, eventually. hah. but yeah bill im sorry man, i made a big mess. and i do intend paying craig back once iget the money, i dont even have ten dollars to my name untill i land a new job which im working on rightg now.
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 01-23-2006, 10:15 AM   #75
ALLMACK

Quote:
bill im sorry man, i made a big mess. and i do intend paying craig back once iget the money, i dont even have ten dollars to my name untill i land a new job which im working on rightg now
Well at least now you sound like you are trying to "come clean"
I know bill, he is a great and honest guy, he deserves at bare minimum an apology.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts