Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-28-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
nj85z28

Gm part numbers help..Silverado/Sierra guys?

My 05 Silverado came as a basic W/T truck..for the last 4 or 5 years ive wanted to put in the factory power windows/locks. I've looked at the aftermarket kits and they look kinda crappy. I want the factory style.

So what Im in need of is the Gm part number for the door wiring harness for the window motors/lock solenoids..and maybe a diagram showing where the factory would have hooked it up including the location of the relays if applicable. I know on some of the newer cars alot of the wiring is there already and the pieces missing to finish such and upgrade are easily attainable if the right part numbers can be had..

I'm pretty sure I can get the door panels/switches etc from fleabay and plan on getting brand new motors from the parts store..

So if anyone happens to have their doors apart on their truck and can look for a part number, or have access to such a program that the dealers use I would be very appreciative of any help.

Or better yet if anyone knows a buddy with a wrecked 03-07 silverado that i can pull parts from, please let me know.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
BonzoHansen
Admin.

www.compnine.com

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
nj85z28

ok thank you. it looks like i can use

10398023 for the right door and
10398014 for the left

thats with the upgraded BOSE speaker system. all the other options arent really anything applicaple to my base truck like side air bags, etc

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge