Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #51
Frosty

2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 06-30-2008, 07:07 PM   #52
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

hahaha you guys!
Old 06-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #53
Knipps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
nice! you got it on the site. kudos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #54
Frosty

A friend of mine made it and I guess linked it from that site? I don't know, I've never been to that address. I thought it was just a picture hosting site.

I just checked it out, funny stuff.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 06-30-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:31 PM   #55
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

if i would have seen this earlier, i would have definitely taken one of the orange ones. but alas, i just got a new kitten yesterday. orange cats are definitely FTW
Old 07-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #56
Frosty

Old 07-05-2008, 12:55 AM   #57
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

hahaha as i type this....mine are running around pouncing on each other. and the black lady, she somehow knows how to break out of the pen i set up!!! i might have to set up some surveillance
Old 07-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #58
badzracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
hahaha as i type this....mine are running around pouncing on each other. and the black lady, she somehow knows how to break out of the pen i set up!!! i might have to set up some surveillance
why does it gotta be a black thing?...lol
Old 07-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #59
Frosty

Yes, my keyboard is filthy, it's a back up one.

He's getting big.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 052.jpg (52.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg study.jpg (67.9 KB, 11 views)

Old 07-12-2008, 01:49 PM   #60
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

MOST orange cats will always want attention. That's why they're always right by whatever they see you by (book and keyboard). My 3 y/o male sleeps in my computer chair and will sit in front of the screen when I'm on the computer. My new kitten hasn't figured out how not to get tripped over in the morning.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:52 PM   #61
Frosty

Yeah he's an attention whore which is fine, I'd rather that that some cat that just lays around in the corner.

Old 07-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #62
79CamaroDiva

Just for those that have orange cats

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...range_cat.html

Quote:
Seven Reasons to Adopt an Orange Cat

Self-serving, independent and unfriendly are typical stereotypes of cats, and also common reasons why they aren't the pet of choice. Even though people claim that the color of fur does not determine personality, after conducting an informal survey with cat owners, it was found that orange cats do have a different personality than your typical cat. Whether you've made the decision to adopt a cat, or you haven't because you think they are too self-serving and independent, an orange male cat is the best addition to your family, and here are seven reasons why.

1. They boost your self-esteem. Unlike any other cat, orange males seem to thrive on the very existence of their family. They also have a tendency to gaze at their humans lovingly.

2. Most cats hate the thought of too much human-time and plan their day accordingly. This is not the case for the orange male, for at times, they seem more like a dog than cat. They love to sit on your lap and are content as long as you are sitting near them and petting their fur.

3. Goofiness is a trait that orange cats are well-known for. It seems like they enjoy hearing their humans laugh. Whether its running around crazily or just acting like a clutz, they love to make sure you are happy.

4. Typical cats could care less when you walk in the door-if anything, it makes them unhappy to know that their independence is now thwarted for the rest of the day. Unlike this typical "I don't care about you" personality, orange cats are enthusiastic to see you at the end of the day. Most likely, they will sprint to the door to greet you.

5. Like most cats, orange cats are litter trained in a blink of an eye (unlike puppies and other pets!).

6. Did I mention that they love to sit on your lap and get attention from you?

7. Because of their extreme friendliness, they will easily fit into the routine of your home-no matter the other pets.

8. And, I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but they love to sit on your lap and get all kinds of attention...

If you are looking for your typical cat that exists in his or her own world, then the orange cat is not for you. However, most complaints about cats are about their selfish attitudes and completely different personalities from dogs. But, if you are looking for a loving, goofy, enthusiastic and attention-thriving cat, go for the orange male.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #63
Frosty

Holy crap, that explains him almost to the T

Old 07-13-2008, 09:40 AM   #64
Knipps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Holy crap, that explains him almost to the T
my gf has an orange/white one and it explains a LOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:50 AM   #65
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

both of mine are like that, and the black girl has almost a whole orange leg and an orange paw. weird...
Old 07-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #66
ZeroCool8891

yea i have a 9 year old red tabby, and even when he was kitten he was also where i was, always sleeping on my keyborad or when i went to bed he would be sleeping in my pillow, now hes older bascily keeps to himself but he sometimes is where i am or by. and have 2 dogs thinking his head is chew chow doesnt help, but thats how they are i guess HAHA.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other