Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #126
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
Who did I call names?
When did I say do not educate anyone?
There is plenty of education that drugs are bad. People avoid or dont pay attention to it becaues they dont know wtf they are talking about. I mean, DARE is just some goverment agency to stop people from getting high and experiencing things that can expand humands minds?

Its ********. I hate the "it comes from nature" nonsense that pot heads come up with.
I watched a friend die cause of it. Dont like my opinion? Maybe you can go talk to him.

Quote:
Ugh, I hate when people say that. I know someone who used to say that to me when we were friends in HS. He OD'ed on heroin last year.
Lava comes from the Earth, that **** will **** you up good too.
Its this mentality is why I will never support 100% the legalization of weed.

yeah you seem to be a bit confused. everyone makes their own decisions. marijuana didnt stick the needle in his arm
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #127
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

I still just do not understand the reasoning behind the urge for it to be legalized when the people who want it to be legalized say it is not addicting etc....
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #128
shane27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSweet View Post
Lava doesnt grow in fields..thats like saying you cant swallow a hurricane but if you could your lungs woulds be blown away lol...lava cant be taxed or used to stimulate the economy.
what?

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)

Last edited by shane27; 05-10-2009 at 07:09 PM.
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #129
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shownomercy View Post
I still just do not understand the reasoning behind the urge for it to be legalized when the people who want it to be legalized say it is not addicting etc....

its for economic stimulus and ending the unjust prosecution and witch hunt that is the marijuana laws
Old 05-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #130
LTb1ow

Ok, but why smoke?

If its not addicting, why waste the money on burning something to inhale?
Old 05-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #131
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shownomercy View Post
Ok, but why smoke?

If its not addicting, why waste the money on burning something to inhale?

why drink?
Old 05-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #132
NastyEllEssWon

btw just made this for this thread.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #133
LTb1ow

LOL nice.

What I was trying to get at, is if no one had introduced you to smoking and its apparently non addicting (???) affects, you would not feel the need to explore nature and find leaves to smoke would you? Therefore, how can you say its not addicting, or even useful, those that do smoke are being selfish in trying to promote a drug, a drug that does cause problems whether or not you want to accept that. Why not just not smoke?
Old 05-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #134
NastyEllEssWon

your not answering my question? why not just NOT DRINK.

its a choice. a choice that some deem safer to them than the others (cigs and alcohol.) its a personal preference. some might now like the feeling of not being able to control your own actions, such as alcohol can induce. some would prefer to be more mellow, relaxed and ''inebriated'' in a more controllable atmosphere.

going into the forest to smoke random leaves can get you into serious trouble. the fact that marijuana AND tobacco have been smoked for thousands of years goes to show that one day a few thousands of years ago some people really did try to smoke other leaves.

with the recent discovery of the 2000 year old mummy with the large amount of pot on him goes to show a twist on the age old question...

which came first chicken or egg??

which was smoked first Marijuana or Tobacco? was it marijuana that people enjoyed so much they went out to smoke other leaves? or was it the other way around
Old 05-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #135
BigAls87Z28

Ok, so a dead person from 2000 years ago is found with weed, that means.................................. people smoked pot 2000 years ago?
And how does that pertain to this conversation? People smoke pot now.
People did a lot of things back then. People also belived the world was flat.
I dont see how the 2000 year old man helps the case? People smoked one plant or another, who gives a ****?
People probably smoked a lot of things before they found something that didnt kill them...at least immediatly.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #136
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Ok, so a dead person from 2000 years ago is found with weed, that means.................................. people smoked pot 2000 years ago?
And how does that pertain to this conversation? People smoke pot now.
People did a lot of things back then. People also belived the world was flat.
I dont see how the 2000 year old man helps the case? People smoked one plant or another, who gives a ****?
People probably smoked a lot of things before they found something that didnt kill them...at least immediatly.

its just the blatant hypocrisy that goes along with accepting tobacco and not marijuana. marijuana is actually beneficial. tobacco isnt. its ass backwards
Old 05-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #137
BigAls87Z28

Tobacco isnt too bad. Its the OTHER things inside a cigarette that the problem.
Anything you smoke will degrade your lungs. So if you are talking about pot has more medicinal use then tobacco, stop cause its only a matter of time before you start hot-linking findings from High Times.

Again, there are a million questions to be answerd before I would throw my 100% support behind weed.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #138
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Tobacco isnt too bad. Its the OTHER things inside a cigarette that the problem.
Anything you smoke will degrade your lungs. So if you are talking about pot has more medicinal use then tobacco, stop cause its only a matter of time before you start hot-linking findings from High Times.

Again, there are a million questions to be answerd before I would throw my 100% support behind weed.

none of my links will take you to a recreational and lax media site such as high times. i will however inform you that if you read the whole thread, there are multiple ways to consume THC. you dont have to smoke it. you can cook it into oils, butters and extracts. you can also use aromatic hash oil to use marijuana. heating marijuana is what brings out the THC.

this country was built on the hemp industry, its only fitting that the economy has been going downhill since the banning of hemp

do you believe in coincidences or just plain ignore all the facts ive laid out for you. everytime i offer an alternative you just toss blatant ignorance towards it.

Quote:
BigAls87Z28 Tobacco isnt too bad. Its the OTHER things inside a cigarette that the problem.

so explain to me whats the benefit from smoking tobacco?

Last edited by NastyEllEssWon; 05-10-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #139
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

if you legalize weed then all of the drug dealers will go out of business and lose their homes and 24's. is that something you could live with? i didn't think so....
Old 05-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #140
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
if you legalize weed then all of the drug dealers will go out of business and lose their homes and 24's. is that something you could live with? i didn't think so....

theres enough coke and heroin for them to sell and actually go to jail for a real reason
Old 05-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #141
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

what if they legalized smoking coke and making heroin aroma candles?
Old 05-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #142
shane27

Quote:

but seriously who is someone to judge whether another person smoked pot or not?

like i said before, its just a ****ing plant. maybe they should make poisen ivy illegal becasue it harms some people skin.

imagine walking around with poisen ivy and rubbing it against people

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #143
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
what if they legalized smoking coke and making heroin aroma candles?

they wont because those drugs were proven to be physically addictive and extremely harmful towards your health.

the fact that you group marijuana with MANUFACTURED DRUGS such as cocaine and heroin means that the Smear campaign that the govt led on marijuana the last 70 years has succeeded. Generations of americans enjoyed marijuana for 160 maybe more years before it was banned and the govt ran a propaganda campaign on marijuana. They said it made you insane. They said that black and hispanic people used marijuana and it made them rape white women. They also said that it can kill you. None of which is true.

George Washington grew fields of hemp. Want to take a guess at what he did with his female plants?

Quote:

the fact that you even associate marijuana with these types of people is even more proof of the govts smear campaign of marijuana and minority users

Last edited by NastyEllEssWon; 05-10-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #144
NytmrSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
the fact that you even associate marijuana with these types of people is even more proof of the govts smear campaign of marijuana and minority users
Just to give some depth to the beginnings of the smearing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Randolph_Hearst

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_J._Anslinger

When marijuana was banned in 37, congress obviously didn't grasp the idea that hemp as an industry was also being snuffed out. They were to busy worrying about their white wives being raped by black and mexican men due to smoking pot...people actually believed that **** and the fact that this is still a debate in this country is laughable yet nowhere near suprising.

Last edited by NytmrSS; 05-10-2009 at 11:06 PM.
NytmrSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #145
jims69camaro

Quote:
we've touched based on the economical growth from marijuana.
are you smoking now? what have we touched? or was it that we touched base on the growth? that 'D' really threw the whole sentence out of whack.

Quote:
i dont know if anyone is reading the earliers posts.
i've been following since the beginning. notice my facetious remark on the first page.

Quote:
Growing huge fields of hemp means also having a large crop of marijuana.
two different crops. hemp doesn't smoke very well, although i have known people to smoke it in a pinch. for sure there would be two different farms, two different farmers and two different industries based on hemp and marijuana.

Quote:
In california medical marijuana is distributed at the rate of 300 dollars for an ounce of marijuana. take the fact that one plant, half sized, can produce more than a few ounces per harvest, and the fact that its harvest more than once a year, then multiply that by the number of crops you have growing on just 1 farm, then multiply that by the number of americans that would want to partake in marijuana and you got a large number.
this is a huge number for several reasons: people, plants, farms, harvests per year. let's say that 100 people smoke. in order to supply those 100 people, you'd need an ounce per month for each person (assumption). each plant can produce two or three ounces per harvest, let's say twice yearly. 200 plants can supply those 100 people, provided the above assumptions on consumption (conjunction junction, what's your function? ). of course, harvests would have to be staggered throughout the year to keep a fresh supply on hand, or some storage would have to be devised to keep it fresh. we are experts on keeping things fresh (EDTA).

Quote:
What happens? You get multiple things from this. Maximum product for minimum overhead.
this would depend on the individual farmer. there are many tips and tricks to getting plants to produce with maximum efficiency.

Quote:
Hemp and marijuana grow fast. Hemp is very pulpy but very strong. The number of industries that will experience growth for just hemp.
the number of industries for just hemp will grow?

Quote:
Farming, Textiles, Paper Mills, Rope, Bath and body products, Alternative Fuels. Not only saving money by not PERSUING, PROSECUTING AND JAILING non violent marijuana offenders. that money alone might be worth it.
not only saving money but... what? the money saved by not pursuing, prosecuting, and jailing marijuana offenders alone might be worth it? of course they will save tons of cash. think about how many people are in jail who either were convicted of possession, possession with the intent to distribute or distribution. if you let them out and stop prosecuting new offenders you would eliminate the over-crowding of the jails immediately. not only that, but since they would not be in with other criminals, they would not learn from them and thereby we would not be producing better criminals. think about it: a marijuana convict is in with a burglar for 3 years. the burglar is bound to be sharing his secrets to the marijuana convict and when the MJ convict gets released he has a whole new skillset and might use that knowledge to commit more crimes. you eliminate that completely by not jailing the person in the first place.

Quote:
how about taxes on marijuana itself? Impose some sanctions on it like alcohol. 21 to smoke: If carried in a car must be in the trunk or not accessible by cabin passengers, Smoking must not occur in public places, No operating machinery (to include motor vehicles). Pretty much just ammend the alcohol laws to include marijuana. and dont give me the ''there are no field tests to test for marijuana.'' that's bs; they do. its a cotton swab that tells you if you've smoked marijuana in the last 3 hours.
taxes and regulation, something else for the politicians to get involved in. just keep an eye on them, that they're not using the additional taxes to fill their troughs.

Quote:
America was built on the hemp industry. Why cant it be saved on it as well?
i am not convinced that legalizing MJ would carry us far enough to save the economy. there are many other things that need to happen in addition to the new tax.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #146
jims69camaro

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 05-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #147
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
two different crops. hemp doesn't smoke very well, although i have known people to smoke it in a pinch. for sure there would be two different farms, two different farmers and two different industries based on hemp and marijuana.

The problem that you dont understand is that Marijuana grows on the female version of the hemp plant. You can't have one without the other.

hemp = male plant marijuana = female plant

Quote:
the number of industries for just hemp will grow?

i meant the number of industries already in place will experience a large growth just from hemp industries. I've already mentioned it a bunch. If you really think that FARM/TEXTILES/TRUCKING/RETAIL wont benefit from AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS, PRODUCED IN AMERICA, SHIPPED IN AMERICA AND EXPORTED FROM AMERICA then your just blind.

If you think America can't benefit from a RENEWABLE and very potent alternative fuel then your just blind.

Quote:
not only saving money but... what? the money saved by not pursuing, prosecuting, and jailing marijuana offenders alone might be worth it? of course they will save tons of cash. think about how many people are in jail who either were convicted of possession, possession with the intent to distribute or distribution. if you let them out and stop prosecuting new offenders you would eliminate the over-crowding of the jails immediately. not only that, but since they would not be in with other criminals, they would not learn from them and thereby we would not be producing better criminals. think about it: a marijuana convict is in with a burglar for 3 years. the burglar is bound to be sharing his secrets to the marijuana convict and when the MJ convict gets released he has a whole new skillset and might use that knowledge to commit more crimes. you eliminate that completely by not jailing the person in the first place.

yup

Quote:
i am not convinced that legalizing MJ would carry us far enough to save the economy. there are many other things that need to happen in addition to the new tax.

The groundwork is laid

its just all propaganda. everyone that has bad things to say against marijuana is NOT YOUR FAULT. its the goverments. its 70 years and 3 or 4 generations of smear campaign.

I understand. I Really do. Simple minded folks have no problem moving with the herd....Even if they really are being boarded onto a train to Auschwitz

Last edited by NastyEllEssWon; 05-11-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #148
jims69camaro

this guy looks like he's high.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 05-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #149
jims69camaro

Quote:
The problem that you dont understand is that Marijuana grows on the female version of the hemp plant. You can't have one without the other.
not a problem and not something that i didn't understand. i guess i should have said "two different concentrations of farming. one for marijuana the other for hemp." instead of two different farms. they will be quite different in that they will be concentrating either on the female plant (mj) or male plant (hemp), as there are bound to be different secrets in how to maximize each.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
Old 05-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #150
NastyEllEssWon

needs to be legalized first

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge