Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 07-07-2017, 01:05 PM   #26
IROC-MIKE

Updated times and locations for cruise 7/8

Looks like this is getting bigger by the day! IF everyone shows who says they are, we should have 50 cars when we roll in!
Please see the original post for updated times and meet locations. Print it out so you know the route in case you get separated or arrive late to a rendezvous point. My cell is 201-627-4506 and my wife is co-piloting so she will answer and let you know our current location and ETA for the upcoming stops in real time.
Anyone who will be joining in randomly along the road or at a location we are NOT stopping at:
Tim4TheWin in his Black 4TH Gen Z28 will be the LAST car in the caravan. He will be sure to stop traffic and allow you to join into the group in front of him.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 07:02 PM   #27
IROC-MIKE

http://www.northjersey.com/story/lif...ast/454934001/

Look for the story in the Bergen Record Local section tomorrow!
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #28
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Nice ride. I left early so not to get stuck in storms, hit a down pour 5 minutes after I left lol mix of sun & rain all the way home.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:25 AM   #29
91chevyz28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Nice ride. I left early so not to get stuck in storms, hit a down pour 5 minutes after I left lol mix of sun & rain all the way home.
You should have stuck around. The rain did not last long and then the sun came out. The roads were dry on the way home.
91chevyz28 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey