Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 09:07 PM   #1
V
Stalker

Craftsman tool box combos(2) $300 obo

PRICE LOWERED TO $300!!!

I upgraded to a 52" tool chest combo so I no longer need these tool boxes.

These do NOT have ball-bearing slides, just standard metal slides as far as I know(I have to check the larger combo).

The first combo contains 3 boxes, they are basically all 26" wide. The bottom rolling cabinet has 5 drawers, the mid chest has 3 drawers, and the top chest has 8 drawers(6 levels with 3 smaller drawers on top level) and the hinged top lid. I do have the keys for them. The boxes have some normal wear, but they are still in very good/ above average condition. Only has 1 or 2 stickers on the boxes and I will be removing them cleanly prior to sale.

The second box has 2 main parts with a riser section in the middle. The top has 3 drawers with the hinged lid and the bottom is also about 26" wide I believe and has 2 drawers and a storage section on the bottom with a door that opens up and slides in(been open since new so its dusty as you can see in the pictures. The drawers in this combo started to become slightly loose due to the weight of the tools I kept in them. I did fix them somewhat but could use some more attention to make them like new. But if you don't put an entire 1/2" drive socket set in them, they'll be fine.

I'm asking $300 for the pair of tool box combos.
(If I split them up, the smaller combo is $70, and the larger one is $250)

All tools have been cleaned out and they are ready to go. I'll give them a quick cleaning if I get a chance.

And here is a stock photo of the second, smaller box

Last edited by V; 09-03-2016 at 09:14 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 03:57 PM   #2
V
Stalker

I am open to reasonable offers. and slightly willing to sell boxes separate.

Also willing to accept trades. I need some GTA parts and stuff.

Last edited by V; 09-03-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:04 PM   #3
Whoboy580

How much for the top box with the summit sticker? you can e mail me at whoboy580@aol.com
Old 09-17-2016, 07:34 PM   #4
V
Stalker

sale is already pending on the whole package deal.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other