Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Old 02-01-2007, 08:08 PM   #26
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Who wears Mechanix gloves driving?
I don't wear them period. Too big a loss of dexterity IMO.

Last edited by WildBillyT; 02-01-2007 at 08:09 PM.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:44 PM   #27
1QWIKBIRD
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP99GT View Post
im just sayin Qwikbird, theres sections on 287 where they arent even close to doing work yet, they lay out the cones hours early though, so theres nobody even around in miles. im always careful where theyre doing the actual construction, some ****tards are not, like some woman that was riding my ass cause i was going 15mph in a construction zone where the speed limit is normally 25...so as i got to the end of it where there was a cop directing traffic, i kinda made a hand signal pointing back at her, he saw her about 5 feet off my bumper, and made her stop and gave her a talking to.
That's fine, but I'm sure there are young kids on this list who don't have that "good" judgement of when and where to "play" and I'd hate to see one of them make a bad decision and someone get hurt....that's all. We've all done stupid ****, the idea is to learn from other people's mistakes.

That's good that the cop picked up on your hint and nailed the ****tard....I actually saw some lazy bastard driving to work on tuesday morning with only half the snow/ice cleared off his windshield. I guess he was too lazy to scrape the whole thing??? Where's the cop then??

Chris

1999 Formula 6spd (The driver)
1997 2500 Ext. Cab Dodge 4x4 CTD 5spd (The Earth Mover)
1970 Nova 5spd (The toy)
1QWIKBIRD is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia