Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-25-2018, 07:15 PM   #1
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Home Exterior Lighting

Anyone in the business? Some of my low voltage lights are out, and I need to add lights to my driveway and rear patio. I'm sick of hearing my wife ask me about this but i don't want to get ripped off. Figured to ask here first before I start soliciting estimates. House is on the NY side of the border with Mahwah.

Thanks,

-Jake
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 09:43 PM   #2
V
Stalker

Is it just bulbs out? do you want to replace entire fixtures? Additional lights may require an additional transformer. There are a ton of options out there all over the price range. I would definitely suggest LEDs though. Some kichler led fixtures we've installed are amazing but not cheap. The company I work for isn't licensed yet in NY so we couldn't help, but I could give you some ideas perhaps.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 09:47 PM   #3
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Not just bulbs, seems like a wiring issue with the broken ones. But yeah, I definitely want to add a lot of lighting so I'm sure a transformer will be needed and I'd like to have a professional.
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge