Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 07:38 AM   #1
rgaynor85

Exclamation FS: 99 Bass Tracker 165-bass boat

I am selling my 1999 16ft Bass Tracker pro team 165. It has a 25hp mercury 2 stroke that runs excellent. Boat is in great condition, clean carpets and seats. Has plenty of storage and is very comfortable to fish out of. All gauges and lights work as well as livewell and bilge pumps. Its equipped with a 46lb motorguide trolling motor, hummingbird 565 on the console and a eagle unit on the bow. Has a brand new cranking/accessories battery, galvanized trailstar trailer in great condition. The boat runs about 24-27mph and has a new prop. Its great for NJ sense its small enough to fit in small ponds and lakes as well and as handle larger places like hopatcong and greenwood. I am selling because i have decided to upgrade to a larger fiberglass bass boat. I am asking $4500 or best offer

if interested please email me at rgaynor85@yahoo.com. i dont sign on much so i wont get pm's

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other