Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #51
Frosty

They can/should show you.

I didn't realize there were CAPA aluminum hoods now. I learned something. However if your policy states OEM parts then you should be good.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:19 AM   #52
V
Stalker

I finally have my V back.

Brand new GM aluminum hood and they also put on another new chrome edge molding since the first replacement one cracked from being on the old hood.

paint looks good and gaps look better than it was stock.

Once all the ice and snow melts i can take a better look at it.

But overall, im satisfied. My old hood had quite a few rock chips and a ding or two on it, so thats all better now. Plus my original emblem was faded, and that got fixed and also got me a nice shiny new GM grille. And then i got about $220 extra in my pocket from what I saved on the grille.

The cowl hood i was considering weighs more than the stock hood so i gave up on that idea, plus i dont want the car to stand out that much.

V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #53
Frosty

Glad to hear it worked out for you.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #54
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Whats up with that front plate? Ever considered putting it behind the mesh?
Old 02-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #55
V
Stalker

leave my ghetto rigged plate alone, lol. i hated it in the stock location and doesnt fit nicely behind the mesh either. Next winter when i install the intercooler, ill have to do something different with it anyway. I may put the factory bracket back on then.
V is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge