Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Slow-V6

Well the Eagles do it again

They were looking for a Defense cordinator as they fired Sean Mcdumit because he wasnt experienced enough. They decide to promote there O-Line Coach to the Defensive cordinator position.. Yeah thats the answer. Apparently he was a LB coach in College like 15 yrs ago but since has been Offensive coach.. He has had a horrible O-line in the past 2 yrs and now he is in charge of the Defense?? What gives? If they were going to hire someone in the organization why not hire the person right after they fired Mcdurmit? Did the Eagles just settle for someone again?
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:54 PM   #2
Frosty

I was gonna start a thread about this but I'm still confused. Something doesn't add up and I think this move is absolutely retarded. I'm seriously about to become a Jags fan or something...this move makes zero sense.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
Slow-V6

I am almost at that point as well. Just Heard Andy Reid talking with Howard Eskin on 610 tonight and he treats the fans like we are stupid. Its freaking anoying. How many times does he say the biggest problem with the team is that we need to get better and that starts with me the Head Coach... The problem with the team is that the Defense and O-line are horrible. Thats the problem with the team. Its not coachs or QB's..
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
Frosty

They're no worse off now than they were a month ago, that's the only comfort I take in this move. It doesn't make sense to me but I'll give the guy a shot and reserve final judgment after seeing some of the season(if there is even one lol). Apparently he really wowed the Eagles in the interviews with a pretty in-depth plan and a ton of film and ideas....we'll see.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 02-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
JL8Jeff
Hippy Mod, Bergermeister Meisterberger, Moderator

Ok, as a Giants fan, and having my brother and friends as Eagles fans, I have been saying for years that Reid has to go. I also said that McNabb had to go and they did get rid of him, probably at the right time. But this makes no sense at all. He let the defensive coordinator go to the Giants a few years ago (and we will thank him forever for that), but how long can you let someone in this position continue to eff up your entire organization? It makes no sense at all. It's great to win the division every year, but no superbowl title means your time is up! Personally, I don't think Vick is the answer for a superbowl title and Kolb has been sitting around for way too long and has never had a chance to prove anything so where are you in terms of a real full time QB? I really think they need to throw a season into the toilet in order to reorganize the whole organization. It can't get any worse at this point.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:27 AM   #6
69BirdX
12 Second Club

Reid must goooooo
'04 Pontiac GTO....Sunday Funday Special

69BirdX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:28 AM   #7
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69BirdX View Post
Reid must goooooo
No, he just :cough: has to do a better job :cough:

OK :cough: The time is yours.

I said about 7yrs ago they wouldn't win a super bowl under him, he's a great great game planner pre-game, adjustments on the fly? Not so much.

Old 02-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Yea, I had heard about this, and got more details reading this column yesterday: http://www.nj.com/columns/times/inde...550.xml&coll=5

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge