Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 05:08 PM   #1
ShadowHawk
13 Second Club

2008 G8, Tastefully Modded

Selling my G8 to fund a project i've been after for a while. Cars white with black & red interior. Call/text for pics, 732 510 8547

Was asking $17k, dropping to $16k. Price is obo within reason, i'd like to sell it asap. NO TRADES AT ALL OF ANY KIND. Just invested almost $5k in the last 8 months.

Car is a 6.0, 6sp Auto trans with manual mode and rev match downshift, selective displacement(cuts cylinders on highway for 25mpg), fully optioned with exception of sunroof, has leather, power front seats, heated seats, dash gauge cluster, in dash 6 cd changer, and everything in the car works 100%, black & red interior in mint shape, body is perfect except for a few highway rock chips. Car is 100% paid for and I have a clean/clear title in hand, so no lien BS to deal with. Can sell with stock wheels for less, or both if I get close to what I want. Car has had the following added in the last 8 months...

Vararam intake - $400
Kooks stainless LT headers - $1200
Kooks stainless off-road mid - $350
Solo Performance stainless cat-back - $900
BC fully adjustable coilovers - $900
19" Vertini Drift wheels - $1400
new tires - $800
20% tint
New front brakes
Trans servc @ 75kFluids maintained religiously, always gets full synthetic oil

Major mechanically car needs nothing, has check eng light due to no cats, haven't had it tuned to remove that yet. Thats really all it needs. It's easily a 12 second car as it sits and it rides/handles AMAZING! I'm an auto technician by trade so I always keep up with my vehicles, this car is amazingly tight and is in better shape than most with half the miles. Just took a 4hr trip to MD with it.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:05 AM   #2
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

You didn't post up the mileage.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:19 PM   #3
ShadowHawk
13 Second Club

SOLD!
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles