Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Old 08-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #126
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknhwk01 View Post
he an,t gonda show,josh........... he,s too ''slow'''
nah they have to many rules, which is ironic cause they are street racers.

Run what you brung, light goes green, first to the end wins. Dunno what they do down in the dark back roads of south jersey.. pineys...
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #127
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92REDBIRD View Post
So are zero and JS racing on 8/13 at island?
Sorry the track just isn't my thing....when my car is done he's more than welcome to come to me for some small money.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post
I have a stock block, infact it is the original block for the car, also pump gas... when do I get to race?
You said you wanted to talk to the owner.....so talk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTs1ow View Post
nah they have to many rules, which is ironic cause they are street racers.

Run what you brung, light goes green, first to the end wins. Dunno what they do down in the dark back roads of south jersey.. pineys...
Why don't you bring your car to the track and run the Mustang too? You got an awful lot to say.....
Zero4488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #128
BonzoHansen
Admin.

I’ve been away for a week and have not really kept up on all this. I feel like I'm listening to the cast of jersey shore trying to do algebra.

So let me get this straight....Josh puts up a thread looking for races at the track. He has made it quite clear he only races at the track. My assumption (and if I am wrong Josh can certainly correct me) is he owns a business and so forth and is not going to risk all that on anything illegal like a dopey street race. Why not ask him to be a drug mule while he's at it? I guess when you live at home with Daddy and actually have nothing to lose it's easy to ask other people to do things like that. But I digress. He also stated "If you have, in your possession, (not your buddies cousins friends neighbor) a street legal car that runs on a DOT tire that fits in a stock wheel well let me know."

Let’s talk about your supposed race offer.

Now, from what I have read, you personally stay far away from the track being it's just not for you. I assume you have a physical ailment; maybe all the lights at the track cause trouble with your eyes, like a flashing video game sometimes cause people to have seizures. If so I am sorry, that must be tough on you. So because you are presumably physically unable to race at a track, you try to line up a race with someone “in your camp”, despite the OP request for direct contact only. Are you their consigliere? Do you get a %% of the big winnings? Or is that what the real racers let you do so you feel part of the team (or is it troop?). So strike one, not your car.

After Josh corrected you on the not your car thing, you said “Listen guy....don't act all tough I gave you a race and apparently you want nothing to do with it....the mods got your back so I shut up about it, if you wanna continue be my guest, but if your serious and wanna take this any further come over to my board where you can't run and hide behind the moderator's ban stick chump.....". But you didn't. You offered him a possible race with someone else, which we already ascertained is not acceptable. You may deem making an offer you know will be refused still holds up your end of the bargain. It does not. A 9 year old can see through that. Strike 2.

Josh also said, and you even quoted him, "I’m on many message boards, hell you can even become a fan of my shop on facebook and challenge me publicly there", so I'm pretty sure you can throw out your whiny bitch comments bout hiding behind the mods too. Last I looked our admin panel only works this place.

But this gets even better. You say “I'll tell you what....you come to me on ss, stock block, DOT tire, and pump gas and you get the break....”, which is funny because you previously said “....as for my car not only being apart”. Based on subsequent posts I’m, not really sure if you have a running car yourself or not. Do you?

Now, regarding all your slick street racing nods, like this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
Listen chump...I said if you wanna do this you can come to me and you get the break....$500 or better....you let me know....
No one is ‘gonna come to you’ where the cars are set up specifically for your street, including how you prepped it with VHT or whatever you campers do. Only the 17 year old morons are gonna fall for the stupid **** you type. It has been noted that references to street races is not allowed here. But you keep making clear references to street races, next one and you’re gone.

I’ll give you this, you are right about the sand for brains twins, they are as useful as boobs on a nun in this conversation and should shut their traps. You don’t need any help looking stupid. And no one needs them to come to their defense. Again, I digress, sorry.

So, to summarize, if any one wants to race Josh at a track driving their own car, let him know. Otherwise STFU. And remember the PM system works fine too. You can try to setup races like that too. But I guess acting tough in public is better, makes you look cool for the girls I guess. Or maybe the guys, whatever you’re into, I’m down with equal rights.

I'm just making sure I read all this right.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:29 AM   #129
chknhwk01
What?

Thumbs up buk buk buk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
I’ve been away for a week and have not really kept up on all this. I feel like I'm listening to the cast of jersey shore trying to do algebra.

So let me get this straight....Josh puts up a thread looking for races at the track. He has made it quite clear he only races at the track. My assumption (and if I am wrong Josh can certainly correct me) is he owns a business and so forth and is not going to risk all that on anything illegal like a dopey street race. Why not ask him to be a drug mule while he's at it? I guess when you live at home with Daddy and actually have nothing to lose it's easy to ask other people to do things like that. But I digress. He also stated "If you have, in your possession, (not your buddies cousins friends neighbor) a street legal car that runs on a DOT tire that fits in a stock wheel well let me know."

Now, from what I have read, you personally stay far away from the track being it's just not for you. I assume you have a physical ailment; maybe all the lights at the track cause trouble with your eyes, like a flashing video game sometimes cause people to have seizures. If so I am sorry, that must be tough on you. So because you are presumably physically unable to race at a track, you try to line up a race with someone “in your camp”, despite the OP request for direct contact only. Are you their consigliere? Do you get a %% of the big winnings? Or is that what the real racers let you do so you feel part of the team (or is it troop?). So strike one, not your car.

After Josh corrected you on the not your car thing, you said “Listen guy....don't act all tough I gave you a race and apparently you want nothing to do with it....the mods got your back so I shut up about it, if you wanna continue be my guest, but if your serious and wanna take this any further come over to my board where you can't run and hide behind the moderator's ban stick chump.....". But you didn't. You offered him a possible race with someone else, which we already ascertained is not acceptable. You may deem making an offer you know will be refused still holds up your end of the bargain. It does not. A 9 year old can see through that. Strike 2.

Josh also said, and you even quoted him, "I’m on many message boards, hell you can even become a fan of my shop on facebook and challenge me publicly there", so I'm pretty sure you can throw out your whiny bitch comments bout hiding behind the mods too. Last I looked our admin panel only works this place.

But this gets even better. You say “I'll tell you what....you come to me on ss, stock block, DOT tire, and pump gas and you get the break....”, which is funny because you previously said “....as for my car not only being apart”. Based on subsequent posts I’m, not really sure if you have a running car yourself or not. Do you?

No one is ‘gonna come to you’ where the cars are set up specifically for your street, including how you prepped it with VHT or whatever you campers do. Only the 17 year old morons are gonna fall for the stupid **** you type. It has been noted that references to street races is not allowed here. But you keep making clear references to street races, next one and you’re gone.

I’ll give you this, you are right about the sand for brains twins, they are as useful as boobs on a nun in this conversation and should shut their traps. You don’t need any help looking stupid. And no one needs them to come to their defense. Again, I digress, sorry.

So, to summarize, if any one wants to race Josh at a track driving their own car, let him know. Otherwise STFU. And remember the PM system works fine too. You can try to setup races like that too. But I guess acting tough in public is better, makes you look cool for the girls I guess. Or maybe the guys, whatever you’re into, I’m down with equal rights.

aman to that, bro,, now thats what imm taking about....
THE FAMOUS ONE215-675-8515 ,AND STEVE SPOHN,and j&g-transmisstions,willow grove,pa,215-659-3022,, R.I.P.JOE PRINCE..
chknhwk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:12 AM   #130
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

Bonzo I think I just peed in my pants a little.. ha HA!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #131
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Old 08-09-2010, 11:59 AM   #132
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:

You obviously haven't read the whole thread than....cause the owner of the Mustang chimed in and I told people that my car nor the Camaro in my camp ventures to the track. So if anyone would like to set up a race with me they would have to do it my way seeing as it's not my thing. So common sense would have to take over....but seeing how that lacks around here I'm not surprised your alittle confused......now sure after typing this your going to have to act tough in front of all your little underlings and ban me cause around here you can't have your own opinions or type intelligently. So do what you must to keep your "rep" on the internet home slice....

just remember....I did it all by your rules too
Old 08-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #133
NITROUSKING

Quote:
I have a stock block, infact it is the original block for the car, also pump gas... when do I get to race?
you get to race when we agree on a date.....13 is no good im working, is sunday good for you? etown is a good place to run....how much were you looking to run for?
NITROUSKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #134
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
You obviously haven't read the whole thread than....cause the owner of the Mustang chimed in and I told people that my car nor the Camaro in my camp ventures to the track. So if anyone would like to set up a race with me they would have to do it my way seeing as it's not my thing. So common sense would have to take over....but seeing how that lacks around here I'm not surprised your alittle confused......now sure after typing this your going to have to act tough in front of all your little underlings and ban me cause around here you can't have your own opinions or type intelligently. So do what you must to keep your "rep" on the internet home slice....

just remember....I did it all by your rules too
Good, then let the owner of the mustang work it out. I am rather confident the person with the mustang can communicate without your assistance. Your input is not required, which was the crux of my statement. Thanks for pointing that out.

BTW you have not been not following the rules, thus my warning. You are simply using your own brand of euphemisms to talk about street racing. There are a lot of terms in the English language for s**t but in the end it is still s**t. State it any way you’d like but s**t still stinks.

FWIW I'm not acting tough. That is not my gig. However my gig here is to enforce the rules the club members have asked for and abide by. Unlike others you may be referring to, I could care less what any individual users cares about me, I think my actions over the years bear that out. Nor do I have any underlings, minions, or the like. I wish I did I’d get more stuff done. If everyone in the world that asks you to follow rules other than your own is on a power trip then you must be one paranoid fellow. Or you just like to make baseless allegations when you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation.

So if you get banned that would be the sole reason. If you don’t like the rules set by this club feel free to log out.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 08-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #135
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
So if anyone would like to set up a race with me they would have to do it my way seeing as it's not my thing. So common sense would have to take over....but seeing how that lacks around here
....you should make your own thread and a list of the rules to partake in your camp activities? seems like common sense to me but as you stated, it lacks around your computer.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #136
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
....you should make your own thread and a list of the rules to partake in your camp activities? seems like common sense to me but as you stated, it lacks around your computer.
problem there is his rule#1 violates site policy. So be quiet.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #137
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
problem there is his rule#1 violates site policy. So be quiet.
So we are in agreement....my rule for my car does not fly on this board so I don't push my car on this board....as for the mustang owner...nitrous king has spoken for the car and is waiting for a reply...so let's get on with this just leave my little street car out of it...
Old 08-09-2010, 04:52 PM   #138
NJ346
11 Second Club / I <3 LT1s

Quote:
So we are in agreement....my rule for my car does not fly on this board so I don't push my car on this board....as for the mustang owner...nitrous king has spoken for the car and is waiting for a reply...so let's get on with this just leave my little street car out of it...
You really need to get off your high horse. I was trying to stay out of this stupidity. Stop trying to play internet tough guy. JS said he will be at island on the 13th, if nitrous king can't make it, no big deal, I'm sure he is capable of contacting JS about a race...that's what this thread is about...Contact JSPerformance if you want a race...not lets see who can have the bigger internet ego. Just sign off and don't post on this site if you don't like the rules. NJR is more than happy with your posts and you'll get more races over there since they are structured around your style of racing.

00 SS A4- LQ9/LS3/Stalled/3.42s 1.48/11.10/121 mph<-6spd swap in progress.
13 Silverado Z71- Sold 11/16
99 Z28 M6- -H/C/9in - sold 1/13
99 Silverado Z71- The DD - Sold 7/13
03 CBR 600RR - Sold 8/13

Last edited by NJ346; 08-09-2010 at 04:53 PM.
NJ346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #139
NITROUSKING

pumpgas street car waits eagerly for a response..........
Old 08-09-2010, 05:44 PM   #140
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ346 View Post
You really need to get off your high horse. I was trying to stay out of this stupidity. Stop trying to play internet tough guy. JS said he will be at island on the 13th, if nitrous king can't make it, no big deal, I'm sure he is capable of contacting JS about a race...that's what this thread is about...Contact JSPerformance if you want a race...not lets see who can have the bigger internet ego. Just sign off and don't post on this site if you don't like the rules. NJR is more than happy with your posts and you'll get more races over there since they are structured around your style of racing.
I'm going to ignore you seeing as I already pm'd js my number...
Old 08-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #141
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
I'm going to ignore you seeing as I already pm'd js my number...
but by posting you are not ignoring...

Old 08-09-2010, 06:16 PM   #142
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

I run at Island Dragway, Cecil County, and very rarely Atco. I have posted multiple times that I am at EVERY street car shootout at Island. Forgive me if I don't feel the need to travel outside my normal routine to get a race but the crowd here cant even seem to figure out what a real race is or in most cases even speak for themselves. So if someone thinks they have a competitive run you know where I will be.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #143
NITROUSKING

Quote:
I run at Island Dragway, Cecil County, and very rarely Atco. I have posted multiple times that I am at EVERY street car shootout at Island. Forgive me if I don't feel the need to travel outside my normal routine to get a race but the crowd here cant even seem to figure out what a real race is or in most cases even speak for themselves. So if someone thinks they have a competitive run you know where I will be.
so when is the next time youll be at cecil or atco?
Old 08-09-2010, 06:46 PM   #144
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

don't know.. Island is my only definate.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #145
NITROUSKING

Quote:
don't know.. Island is my only definate.
im not too fond of island...they have nazis working tech there....if you have a track rental anytime soon im sure we can get something off....or maybe just goto etown, atco or cecil when your available....how much you looking to run for?
Old 08-09-2010, 06:58 PM   #146
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

I believe the tech inspectors at Island do a great job. They are inforcing NHRA and NJ state police rules not their own. If your equipment isnt up to standards than why not just build it right? It is for your own good.. As far as money we can discuss that after we go over the cars and the race is a go. $500 is usually a good starting number though.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #147
NITROUSKING

Quote:
I believe the tech inspectors at Island do a great job. They are inforcing NHRA and NJ state police rules not their own. If your equipment isnt up to standards than why not just build it right? It is for your own good.. As far as money we can discuss that after we go over the cars and the race is a go. $500 is usually a good starting number though.
go over the cars??? i have a pumpgas streetcar and you claim the same!!!! did you mean $500 for a deposit or the whole pot?

Last edited by Tru2Chevy; 08-09-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Street Racing video removed
Old 08-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #148
NITROUSKING

thats what i get for jumping out of my league....434 on 2 guns...damn killer ****ed me up!
Old 08-09-2010, 07:14 PM   #149
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

Um, no offense but I am not taking your word for anything. If you expect me to just line up with anything you are claiming to be a street car you are mistaken. I dont mean that there will be fuel sampling or anything like that but I think a general look over will be enough. I am all up for a race but lets make the field somewhat level.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #150
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

as far as your video a 7 second race car and a 11 second cruiser look the same on the street with the tires lit up till high gear so it provides zero info on your car.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge