Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #151
Slow Z
11 Second Club

I'm sorry but this thread is hilarious... Page 1-5 JSPERFORMANCE is full of confidence... a pump gas car like his shows up and suddenly his whole attitude changes.

Talk about getting called on your bluff...
Old 08-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #152
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Z View Post
I'm sorry but this thread is hilarious... Page 1-5 JSPERFORMANCE is full of confidence... a pump gas car like his shows up and suddenly his whole attitude changes.

it's quite enjoyable...LMFAO!
Zero4488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #153
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE
There is really nothing to talk about or set up. You and your campers know where I will be if you want a race. If that doesnt work for you and the camp its cool, but just drop the subject before they ban you or lock the thread. Hopefully we will meet at the track some time.

Josh
What happened to lightening up my pockets? You make a thread looking for a race but won't come to an agreement on a track? Here's the race you were looking for...what's the problem?
Old 08-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #154
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
it's quite enjoyable...LMFAO!
almost as hilarious as the silent treatment I got after agreeing to your race!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #155
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
almost as hilarious as the silent treatment I got after agreeing to your race!
I haven't been on B20....I'll go check it out now...
Old 08-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #156
JSPERFORMANCE
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Social Networks:

Did I not say what race I was looking for? I believe I did. Just because you and your campers know this car and have decided that it fits my race doesnt mean I should take your word for it. I see nothing wrong with a walk around of the cars before a race or money is settled on. I never said I had the fastest car in the world. I said I wanted to race a street car on dot tires that fit in a stock wheel well. To conform this I think is not an odd request.

Lets put it in a boxing perspective. A world champ middle weight can walk into any gym and say he is the baddest middle weight on the property and if a heavy weight challenges him he can decline the fight with no arguements. On the other hand if he backs down from another middle weight he does not desirve to wear the belt.

The boxers have scales to determine what a fair fight is. They dont take the word of their trainers and friends.
We, as car guys have our eyes and knowledge to keep us from walking into a massacre.

If you expect me to agree to race a car I have never seen before its is as bad as asking a boxer to fight an unseen opponent.

If you want to play that game I have a different car that runs on gas and only one stage of nitrous that I am positive will take anything you or your boys have in your "camp". Funny,it will be at Atco on Saturday too!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #157
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPERFORMANCE View Post
Did I not say what race I was looking for? I believe I did. Just because you and your campers know this car and have decided that it fits my race doesnt mean I should take your word for it. I see nothing wrong with a walk around of the cars before a race or money is settled on. I never said I had the fastest car in the world. I said I wanted to race a street car on dot tires that fit in a stock wheel well. To conform this I think is not an odd request.

Lets put it in a boxing perspective. A world champ middle weight can walk into any gym and say he is the baddest middle weight on the property and if a heavy weight challenges him he can decline the fight with no arguements. On the other hand if he backs down from another middle weight he does not desirve to wear the belt.

The boxers have scales to determine what a fair fight is. They dont take the word of their trainers and friends.
We, as car guys have our eyes and knowledge to keep us from walking into a massacre.

If you expect me to agree to race a car I have never seen before its is as bad as asking a boxer to fight an unseen opponent.

If you want to play that game I have a different car that runs on gas and only one stage of nitrous that I am positive will take anything you or your boys have in your "camp". Funny,it will be at Atco on Saturday too!
So what your telling me is your scarred of a pump gas stock suspension street car? I just wanna clarify that cause you had your heart set on lightening my pockets. As far as location why can't you pick a location and an amount....that is if your serious about racing.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:47 PM   #158
Zero4488
Banned

If you wanna talk about cleaning house...I got a stratus that says you ain't got a chance
Old 08-10-2010, 06:56 AM   #159
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
I don't know you or NitrousKing for that matter but for real... you are cracking me up here again... You spent several pages talking crap about people who try to setup races with cars they do not own/drive and here you are doing exactly what they were doing.

And if it is a car you own, you just said you don't know when the next time you'll be at Atco... but now you'll be there Sunday? Once again, I'm really just a casual observer here but it looks to me that you are 100% talk.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:41 AM   #160
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

Damn, you guys figured me out, I am 100% talk.. I am gonna go play with my matchbox cars now...
Old 08-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #161
NITROUSKING

Quote:
Damn, you guys figured me out, I am 100% talk.. I am gonna go play with my matchbox cars now...
Well it seems your making a lot of excuses and not giving me an answer on track other than Nazi island.....so ill. Make the race offer sweet for you...if u come on pumpgas like u claim and prove it on a dot tire stock suspension u get the break....let me know what's good. I'll come on pumpgas and will drain the tank front of you fill up at wawa and drive my car to the track. Let me know when's good for u.......
NITROUSKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:01 AM   #162
NITROUSKING

What car are you pushing on me at atco? Pumpgas car.....if racegas racecar make the offer nice and I might jump out the window......
Old 08-10-2010, 08:09 AM   #163
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

How about this? YOU WIN!! My Matchbox cars are more fun than this street racer BS..

Lets make it official..

NITROUS KING HAS THE FASTEST FOX BODY MUSTANG IN THE NJFBOA!!!! And his campers ZERO and SLOWZ are the best negotiators since Samuel Jackson!!! Congrats guys your trophies and jackets will be in the mail soon..

To address the comment about Atco. I will not be bringing the Camaro to Atco on Saturday. The Camaro is what I was trying to get a race with so when you asked me when I would be there again I figured you meant with the CAMARO. I mean this is an F BODY club why would I go around looking for a race for anything else??
Old 08-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #164
NITROUSKING

Unhappy

Quote:
How about this? YOU WIN!! My Matchbox cars are more fun than this street racer BS..

Lets make it official..

NITROUS KING HAS THE FASTEST FOX BODY MUSTANG IN THE NJFBOA!!!! And his campers ZERO and SLOWZ are the best negotiators since Samuel Jackson!!! Congrats guys your trophies and jackets will be in the mail soon..

To address the comment about Atco. I will not be bringing the Camaro to Atco on Saturday. The Camaro is what I was trying to get a race with so when you asked me when I would be there again I figured you meant with the CAMARO. I mean this is an F BODY club why would I go around looking for a race for anything else??
You forgot to sign your response....jellyfish!!!

Don't let the body be the race stopper.....I got a pumpgas camaro coming out soon.....the one in my avatar.....next round of excuses should be funny...lol
Old 08-10-2010, 08:18 AM   #165
NITROUSKING

What car will be atco Saturday?
Old 08-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #166
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:

Lets make it official..

To be honest if you and NK lined up I’d put money on your side… I’m just saying if he has a car that meets your description why not line them up? How about both of you meet at a WaWa 15-20 miles away from Atco or Cecil, fill your tanks up, drive to the track and go straight into the lanes to line up? I know you said you don’t bring your Camaro to those tracks very often but wouldn’t a $2,000+ race make it worth your while?
Old 08-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #167
JSPERFORMANCE

Social Networks:

If the car fits the description I don't have a problem with that. When I said I wanted to check the car out there was a problem. I am not going to race a car I know nothing about end of story.
As far as racing Cecil or Atco thats fine too I just dont know when I will be able to get there with the Camaro again.. So like I said if he or anyone else can make it to where I am at we can line up. I have a very limited amount of "open" weekends due to work and racing so I can not promise anything as of now.

Last edited by JSPERFORMANCE; 08-10-2010 at 09:47 AM.
JSPERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #168
Frosty

Quote:

Awwww so cute, you're here to help your butt buddies...are you racing? No? Then why are you posting? You don't run at the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
What happened to lightening up my pockets? You make a thread looking for a race but won't come to an agreement on a track? Here's the race you were looking for...what's the problem?
Your car isn't even together is it? See above response to slowhackjob88....your value is 0 when it comes to this thread. A whole bunch of blah blah blah blah from someone who is SCARED to go to the track. Are you Vin Diesel's cousin by any chance?

How ****ing hard is it for the super cool street racers to understand what was being typed? Someone wants to race for A. Giving option B, C, D is completely irrelevant. Maybe you guys need to stroke your internet egos for playing Billy Badass and trying to take a legitimate challenge and twist into someone getting called on a bluff...who knows....who cares. The amount of QQ'ing in this thread from people that aren't even racing is astounding. The amount of trash talking over a race that won't even happen is astounding. The lack of understanding, the lack of comprehending the initial stipulations shows that some people probably can't even sign their own ****ing name...it's pathetic.

BTW, no I'm not racing...at the track nor on the street(I know what my car runs and it's fine for what I need to do, certainly slower than most people in this thread...but I don't need to stroke my ego). I'm sure that will be the first thing you super cool badass internet guys ask me. I'm sure, in your minds, that will make anything I say irrelevant...and that's fine. Most of us here will just sit back and laugh....laugh at the fact you can't read. It's kind of scary that people can't read simple text yet build these supposedly fast cars....no wonder why you guys don't run at the track, your hack job cars probably won't pass tech. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

I've purposely stayed out of this thread because it doesn't concern me but this is seriously getting out of control. It's quite pathetic actually.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)

Last edited by Frosty; 08-10-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #169
Mike
BadMod

i cant wait until one of you trips over the line you have been tip-toeing for 4 pages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:58 AM   #170
NITROUSKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
i cant wait until one of you trips over the line you have been tip-toeing for 4 pages...
What line would that be?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #171
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
If the car fits the description I don't have a problem with that. When I said I wanted to check the car out there was a problem. I am not going to race a car I know nothing about end of story.
As far as racing Cecil or Atco thats fine too I just dont know when I will be able to get there with the Camaro again.. So like I said if he or anyone else can make it to where I am at we can line up. I have a very limited amount of "open" weekends due to work and racing so I can not promise anything as of now.
I understand not wanting to agree to a race without knowing the car first but you also gotta see that NitrousKing probably doesn’t want to get his car all ready, load it up, and drive all the way down to the track just for you to say “nope!” so it kinda puts both cars in a pickle… The easiest solution would be for you to both state exactly how your cars sit, agree on a race, lock in a few bucks as a deposit, and set a date. If you or him show up with something other than what they claimed to have then the deposit gets paid to the other person.

The $2,000+ payout that is possible with 1 race should be well worth your time to clear your schedule for a night at the track. I imagine you routinely pay $200+ to enter Index races that require a lot more work to win a smaller payout and I hate to state the obvious here but if NitrousKing is offering you the break you’re foolish to not take that offer….

But… I’m just a spectator here so don’t mind me. I’m just trying to see a good old fashioned grudge race actually happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Awwww so cute, you're here to help your butt buddies...are you racing? No? Then why are you posting? You don't run at the track.
As i already stated, I've never met NitrousKing and I said I would also put my money on JSPERFORMANCE's side if he ran NK... How exactly am I sticking up for my "buddies"?

I run at the track quite frequently so I don't know what you're implying saying that I don't.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #172
Frosty

Quote:
As i already stated, I've never met NitrousKing and I said I would also put my money on JSPERFORMANCE's side if he ran NK... How exactly am I sticking up for my "buddies"?

I run at the track quite frequently so I don't know what you're implying saying that I don't.
Yeah I think I confused you with someone else.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #173
NITROUSKING

wow someone is erasing posts....how cute
Old 08-10-2010, 02:34 PM   #174
Zero4488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NITROUSKING View Post
*chirp chirp*
Old 08-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #175
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NITROUSKING View Post
I deleted 4. one was irrelevant and the other 3 were related to that and a bit nasty.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge