Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 01:26 PM   #1
The Fixer

Clean Front Bucket Seat...

Hey all,
Basically, we're looking for a clean manual-adjustable front bucket seat...we're using it for a video game rig, so even if it's a passenger seat, that's ok. Ideal color is black or gray. The most important thing is that it has to be CLEAN, and from a non-smoker, because it's going into my house, and my wife and daughter will not be happy if it's fugly. I'm in Bergen County, near NYC. Post some pics or PM me if you have anything. Please keep it budget-friendly as well.

Thanx in advance!!!

Former Toy - '88 Monte SS - had lots of mods...

Last edited by The Fixer; 03-26-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:01 PM   #2
The Fixer

Bump...

Old 04-05-2017, 08:55 PM   #3
V
Stalker

Steve. I should have something. Sorry i didn't get back to you through text, Just been hectic. If you have time one evening or sat/sun let me know. Im not sure if Im working Saturday though. Usually after 6 on weekdays i can be available.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:03 AM   #4
The Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Steve. I should have something. Sorry i didn't get back to you through text, Just been hectic. If you have time one evening or sat/sun let me know. Im not sure if Im working Saturday though. Usually after 6 on weekdays i can be available.
Awesome, thanx! My wife is working evenings this week so I'm not sure if that'll pan out, but I'm available either day on the weekend. I'll shoot you a message later on to set something up.

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Wanted To Buy - Automotive