Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-07-2004, 07:09 AM   #1
matt98ls1

ugh.....it's going to be a long day

Wow...just stayed up all night to finish working on a project and creating a powerpoint presentation for 2 different classes. Class is just an hour away, so I see no point in taking a power nap either. now that i think about it, i've only gotten 5 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours

gotta love the end of the semester

[/rant]

hope everyone else's day goes faster than mine does
matt98ls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:43 AM   #2
ShitOnWheels

This will be me this weekend. I have 2 papers due for independent studies, and 1 final, all due within 2 days of each other. I can't work on either paper until Friday morning for like 3 hours, Saturday morning for like 4 hours, and then Sunday night...papers due Monday, Exam on Tuesday...the exam consists of 8 chapters and we can bring 2 pages of notes (front and back) to the test, so I have to prepare that too...and then I have some write-ups to do for my other class...yeah, I"m going to be up all night Sunday into Monday...
ShitOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:45 AM   #3
SpeakersGoBoom

I have to do a paper (rough draft due today at 3:10. maybe i should get started 8) ) Then I have to do a career presentation (not too hard.) and then a midterm in every class except intro to college experience. One of the teachers, Devita, is a jerkoff and a half. 1/3 of the exams is stuff we didnt go over, 1/3 is his own opionion which hes stating as fact, and 1/3 is just plain false. Mass Comm is my MAJOR! And he doesnt think theres anything wrong with his teaching when the entire class is failing. ARRRGG!
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 06:55 PM   #4
bluebird94

heh senior year of high school is fun, i wont have to deal with that crap for another year
bluebird94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 07:00 PM   #5
ShitOnWheels

6 pages of the paper down, only 4 more required, but I will end up way over the 10 pgs, I still have a ton of info to cover for this. I'll be up late tonight workin on it...plus everything else I have to do...joy
ShitOnWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 07:52 PM   #6
Squirrel
13 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird94
heh senior year of high school is fun, i wont have to deal with that crap for another year Â*
...all i got are tests to worry about until Jan. exams......homework? lol, good one
93 TA, Bone stock, 13.8 @ 100 "Beating ****** drivers in ****** LS1's"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/285090241699967/
R.I.P. Tia
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 08:16 PM   #7
SpeakersGoBoom

This is how you know you went to St. Joes in Montvale. I have a feeling that I am the only one on the boards who went there, but Those who live in the montvale/parkridge area probably know someone who goes/went there.
http://www29.homepage.villanova.edu/...n%20Knight.htm
God, I read that again, i laughted till i almost passed out. (no joke. I'm still light headed, and that was like, 5 minutes ago. my forhead is twitching and is really tense, for some reason)

If anyone has any questions about any of the 100 ways to know your a green night, post them. If i know, ill be glad to answer them, after i regain conciesness from laughing so hard. (some jokes are OLD, and they're from before I got there.)

As for anyone who attends Bergen Catholic, our enemy school, "Beware of Batman!"
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:27 PM   #8
ProtekYoNutz

i just have the cat practical for anatamy this thursday and my profolio for comp due...and my bio lab and exam corrections....so its not too bad a week...

yeah everyone knows my car is a pos but thats ok...im still better than you!
ProtekYoNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 09:40 PM   #9
BigAls87Z28

Pshhh... I went into history class today for about an hr (its a 3hr class) to talk about Pearl Harbor, and then this sorry ass group got up and talked about it. They sucked, class ended, and I went home.
All I gotta do is write a paper for history on Elise Island, and pull off a A on the final, and I got me an A.
I think Im going to change my major one more time to History teacher.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge