Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-05-2004, 02:53 AM   #1
ProtekYoNutz

CRAZY!!!! Night~a lil long to read

Ok.so i had a REALLY crazy night tonight so i figured i would vent about it here....so your in luck for something to do...reading my story ..so this was the start of my night...while have coming back from running errands at around 5 ish i come to find my **** messed with in my room....by non other than the fat ugly ghetto bitches that live next to me...i was pissed...not only did their grimey hands touch my stuff they left some vulgar messages on my boards that i really did NOT appriciate...but like a normal person i decided to let it slide instead of throwing her ass out the window.... oo wait it wont fit cuz she's too damn fat (not kidding)....

so then i just go take ashower to calm down then go over to my friend cate's sweet and get ready to go out...not sure where or what is goin to happen but i couldn't stay in my room any longer....

well we go out....me cate and the beau 34 guys(beau is the party place off campus lots of crazy stuff happens well and parties)....now over to my friend burn's house...chill there they all drink and start to get HAMMERED i mean totally trashed....so someone has to drive and since i dont trust any drunk people i decide right away that ill be the DD... so sober Kelly i was all nite...and then there was drama and drama and ugh more drama.....

after that we decide to go back to beau...sean mikey and me (the driver) as we get there peter (the gay roommate) was kicking people out cuz it was a private party and well there was no liquor left(Lie he was jsut tired) but we show up and then the door gets closed...next thing you hear....BANG CRASH SHATTER!! the glass in the bottom of the screen door got smashed by a full beer bottle....so we jump outside and colleen(evan's gf who lives there) and me look at each other and are like o crap cuz the guys were now flipping out...so while me and col are trying to help... i move the guys cars outta the spots and into safe parking places ...the motor cycle gets moved in the house....

however at the time of standing and moving the ******** decided it would be funny to throw more bottles at colleens car and at us!!! yes im not kidding there were bottles that came literally 3 inches away from our heads....then the cops came and people scattered and some were caught but wtf i mean god what ********... yeah so thats pretty much my story

im just pissed that i was the sober one(=nofun) and bottles were being thrown and **** at me....this was not a good night....o and there was an accident that other girls who were chillin wit us (didnt drink) go into but we dont like them cuz they are dumb....but still this was a crazy night...

thanks for reading for whoever did i needed to vent cuz i was a little frazzeled....its now almost 4 am...i think i can go to sleep now..... night to all

yeah everyone knows my car is a pos but thats ok...im still better than you!
ProtekYoNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 03:02 AM   #2
skorpion317

poor kelly

hope you have a better day tomorrow.
skorpion317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 09:01 AM   #3
superblonde

sounds like an interesting night.
superblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 09:47 AM   #4
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Re: CRAZY!!!! Night~a lil long to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtekYoNutz
so then i just go take ashower
details, we need details damnit
foff667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 10:08 AM   #5
Pat

there wasn't much going on at my school, so my friend bought a 30 of miller lite, and me and him played one on one 15 cup beer pong. i was ahead early, but he whooped my ass in the end.

we probably could've finished the case by ourselves, but 2 of our friends played with us too. the 4 of us did end up finishing the 30 pack though.

if you don't believe the 15 cup thing, i have pictures of us on my camera.

Sold: 1998 Trans Am
SLP Lid, Magnaflow Catback, Stock Hurst w/ JSS, BMR APHR, Chrome ZR1's

Currently Driving: 1986 Oldsmobile Delta 88
Parents bought it from my neighbor's father for $500
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 11:11 AM   #6
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Sorry to hear you had such a sucky night and theat's REALLY beat that they were chucking beer bottles at you. oh yeah, and being the DD sucks so bad!
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 11:44 AM   #7
ProtekYoNutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
Sorry to hear you had such a sucky night and theat's REALLY beat that they were chucking beer bottles at you. oh yeah, and being the DD sucks so bad!
well it wasnt that bad i didn't mind cuz i really didn't want to drink so i was ok with that....but yeah went back this morning and there was glass EVERYWHERE

Old 12-05-2004, 12:54 PM   #8
mike95z28

well i dont really know u at all but it still sucks thats u had such a bad night...and hey instead of throwing that girl out a window y not just roller her down a long flight of stairs or sumthin haha .. well anyway hope u have a good day today at least
mike95z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 02:33 PM   #9
ProtekYoNutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike95z28
well i dont really know u at all but it still sucks thats u had such a bad night...and hey instead of throwing that girl out a window y not just roller her down a long flight of stairs or sumthin haha .. well anyway hope u have a good day today at least Â*

lol good idea i we are on the third floor haha

Old 12-05-2004, 02:46 PM   #10
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Im always the designated driver, its not that bad. I like laughinf at the drunk people, because Im the only one who will remember things. And if its incriminating I wont tell em
Old 12-05-2004, 03:07 PM   #11
mike95z28

lol yea being on the 3rd floor would definetely be a nice fall...have u always had problems with the girl or is it just a recent thing
Old 12-05-2004, 06:50 PM   #12
JPiZZiJP

Kelly if it makes u feel any better, I got totally smashed last night. My friends had to help me up my stairs. I almost fell back down lol.

~Joe
JPiZZiJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 08:01 PM   #13
ProtekYoNutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike95z28
lol yea being on the 3rd floor would definetely be a nice fall...have u always had problems with the girl or is it just a recent thing
always...she is white trash times 20....but yeah i usually dont get along with too many females.

Old 12-05-2004, 09:30 PM   #14
mike95z28

white trash times 20....thats umm pretty bad .. i used to live by alot of white trash but then i moved couldnt take it anymore i lost my mind so i kinda know how u feel...i never really had big problems with them though
Old 12-06-2004, 12:46 AM   #15
BigAls87Z28

Sorry to hear that Kelly....if it makes you feel any better, My brother, his friend and I went into the city tonight. We had a little to drink, and I found out my brother is a 2 beer queer....whata loser.
Anyway, had a few drinks, walked up to time square and all around mid-town. Then we walked past this leather store that was going out of business, and were giving 60% of leather jackets. We walked in, and my brother and and his friend were all about them. My brother and I decided that we would get them as Christmas presents for eachother. We walked around again, talked to a ground of hot females, and got on the train and passed out.

All in all...a nice night. Kelly, maybe you need to get away from the crazyness that is Rowan! Hehehe.

for future info, if anyone else wants to go into the city, I feel like doing this stuff from time to time. I am down to go walking around as I am really starting to like the city now that I am approaching 21, and single. IM me or call me...id be down whenever.
Old 12-08-2004, 05:04 PM   #16
Fasterthanyou

That really sucks.
Never had a glass bottle thrown AT me but I could tell you some seriously fubar stories about them going towards cops at some OSU parties. I've got a really good story I'll have to tell you in person, remind me.
\"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......Then, you have enough horsepower\" - Mark Donohue
Fasterthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 08:52 PM   #17
jims69camaro

sometimes there is value in grabbing a bottle of wine (or a coupla hot toddys), a good blanket and the company of your loved one.

i do not miss the craziness i used to be a part of, almost on a daily basis. yeah, it was fun, even the time i cracked the drummer's head open with a gatorade bottle (they used to be made of glass!) he just kept pestering me until i chased, he ran, both of us out the back door and on the kitchen counter by the back door was the gatorade bottle, so i grabbed it on my way out and as i hit the last step down off the porch i let it fly. i'll never forget the whistling sound it made as it careened toward his head... then, thunk, as it hit. he opted to not get stitches because they would've cut his hair (at least around where he would've had the stitches)... and of course hair length meant the world to us back then.

but i digress. hanging with that special someone far outweighs the craziness.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge