Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 08-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
IROC-MIKE

HELP me represent @ Wyckoff tomorrow 8/4/10

Hello All,
Sorry for the multiple posts but the other thread said to post events here.
My local cruise night in Wyckoff, NJ has been going strong EVERY Wednesday Night from April to November, for about 10 years but there's never any 3rd Gens. I'm usually the only one representing and it really sucks. We usually get 300+ cars every week, and on a cool night there's more cars than parking spaces (there are about 200 spaces)..
There are some really big $$$ Hand Built Street Rods, Rat Rods, and a bunch of Import/ Tuners (A few weeks ago there was a freshly imported Right Hand Drive Nissan Skyline GT and 2 brand new GTR's) but most of the guys built their own cars. It is a broad range of cars new & old, but 3rd Gens just never show up. A Local Henessey Dealer showed up with a brand new HP500 and there were a few random 5th Gens so I NEED HELP REPRESENTING!
It's located just 20 miles from the GWB via RT 4 West/ 208 North and just 15 miles from RT 287 / RT 23; its located at the DMV/ A&P Walgreens Shopping Center off Greenwood Avenue Wyckoff,NJ 07481
At the meet there is Police Patrol and they will issue tickets for disturbing the peace but they dont bust balls about tint, etc: ABSOLUTELY NO BURNOUTS, ENGINE REVVING, LOUD MUSIC OR ANYTHING ELSE to get us in trouble with the cops, the property owner or neighbors because they've threatened to shut us down for good if attendees get out of control.
I have nothing to do with the event I just would like to see some 3rd Gens show up...
Thanks & I hope to see you there!

Last edited by IROC-MIKE; 09-02-2018 at 11:50 AM.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
fmybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROC-MIKE View Post
There are some really big $$$ Hand Built Street Rods, Rat Rods, and a bunch of Import/ Tuners (A few weeks ago there was a freshly imported Right Hand Drive Nissan Skyline GT A.K.A. a "Sylvia" and 2 brand new GTR's)
not that this has anything to do with your meet but a nissan silvia is a 240sx

if i wasnt so far id help you out i know a couple people with 3rd gens... used to have one myself..

good luck..
fmybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
FlyingDutchman

Social Networks:

I LOVE CAR SHOWS! lol
1997 Camaro Z28 - 355 LT1, T56, CC503, LTs, ORY, Bald Eagle-back exhaust, !emissions, Lingenfelter CAI, EWP, !CAGS, BMR LCAs, UMI PHB, Koni Str.t/Koni SA, C5 Z06 front / LS1 F-body rear brake swap, factory hurst with short stick

2014 2LT Cruze 2.0 Turbo Diesel

Last edited by FlyingDutchman; 08-08-2010 at 01:05 PM.
FlyingDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROC-MIKE View Post
When 2 Lambos showed up last week, the doors flipped up, and some TOOL got out of a lime green one wearing a matching color shirt & I wanted to puke.
calm yourself; you're coming off as a real jackass.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
btownws6

yea im agreeing with these guys you might not wanna talk bad about people you dont know bc for all you know that guy worked hard for his lambo and is just proud and the iroc might be a work in progress i hate when people talk s***
btownws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #6
IROC-MIKE

Wyckoff is still up and running at the Cedar Hill Reformed Church directly off Rt 208 on Cedar Hill Ave

Last edited by IROC-MIKE; 09-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:22 AM   #7
86blackbetty

Does anyone know if they still have this car show? You said it has been going for 10 years...so im guessing its still up?
86blackbetty is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Tags
cruise night