Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 02-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

BAN ONE Firebird & T/A Show

Found this on another site and thought some of you may be interested.

Quote:
I'm happy to announce the BAN ONE Firebird and Trans Am show is all set for May 2nd. Just like last year we will be hosted by Summit Racing's Superstore in McDonough, GA. I-75, exit 216.

New for 2009:
-We have added a Light Modified Class for each of the Generations for a total of 4 new classes.
-We have increased our award count to 76
-We have changed our awards...last year we had the really nice plaque awards that had a 5X7 pic of the winners car on it. We received many positive comments about our awards....but we have come up (IMO) with one of the most unique awards that will be the talk of other car shows...and I expect it to be copied by other shows.... it's that cool 8)
-We will have a "Winners Row" for our returning Best of show and Class winners.
-Our winners row participants will also hand out the awards for the class they won in 2008.
-The big change this year is we moved the date from Sep to May. The weather in May will be great and not nearly as hot. Also for those of us who love going to the TA Nats if will give us a little more time between the two shows.

Last year we had 61 TA's and Firebrids and this year I believe we will grow. This is a Participants show where you have the chance to be selected by your peers and receive you award from one as well. Last year participants came from MD, VA, NC, SC, FL, AL and of course GA.

Please check our our website for more info and to download a registration form at http://www.banoneshow.com

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events