Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 12-07-2004, 08:41 PM   #1
SpeakersGoBoom

I need (more) radio help

After about 8 months, I finally got my computer to download music, and I'll be getting more cd-r disks, which puts getting my radio to work again back on the front burner. Who in North Jersey is good with audio and will be free sunday morning? doesnt matter how early your avaliable, and right now, i dont care about getting the subs working. One step at a time. first the speakers, than the subs, than maybe i'll finally pick up that steering wheel from the kid in NY and hook that up. So...who can help me figure out this electrical Where's Waldo that I call my car? Again, preferably in the morning. Sunday afternoon I have to go to DMV in lodi with my friend whos getting her license soon.
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 10:00 PM   #2
84HOtransam
13 Second Club

Re: I need (more) radio help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeakersGoBoom
After about 8 months, I finally got my computer to download music, and I'll be getting more cd-r disks, which puts getting my radio to work again back on the front burner. Â*Who in North Jersey is good with audio and will be free sunday morning? Â*doesnt matter how early your avaliable, and right now, i dont care about getting the subs working. Â*One step at a time. first the speakers, than the subs, than maybe i'll finally pick up that steering wheel from the kid in NY and hook that up. Â*So...who can help me figure out this electrical Where's Waldo that I call my car? Â*Again, preferably in the morning. Â*Sunday afternoon I have to go to DMV in lodi with my friend whos getting her license soon.

ill be home from school dec. 16th that sunday morning would be ok for me...
84HOtransam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 10:05 AM   #3
SpeakersGoBoom

Sounds good. I lasted this long without music, i think i can last a little longer. My cell phone number is 201 562 4397 (Karl). Give me a call! Thanks!
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey