Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 12-16-2004, 03:48 PM   #1
Trans Am Chick

i think im gunna need a new job soon...

my boss keeps telling me how easy it is for someone to take my hours... im the lowest paid in the office and im one of the most reliable. but i just dont think ill be there much longer... anyone know where i can get a decent job? at least 8 an hour? preferable an office job but idc what it is really. in feb. ill be able to drive myself to work so where shouldnt be too much of a problem as long as its north jersey lol. my boss sux. to think.. when i started i really liked him.

I <3 my Trans Am!
Trans Am Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 04:05 PM   #2
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

For the time being where will you be? I mean food stores are always hiering, and they may be looking for help after the seasons too.
Old 12-18-2004, 11:44 AM   #3
SpeakersGoBoom

im looking to get a job at that car dealership by seasons. 6 an hour off the books plus 10 percent commision on cars, according to tony. (A used car salesman named tony ) Anyway, want me to see if they'll hire you too? knowledge about cars helps alot, but theres no denying that nothing brings in customers like a set of huge ****.
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey