Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

CRUISE NIGHT MDA BENEFIT on Sunday, March 15th, rain, shine, or snow

Got this via email...

Lowe's of Flemington announces it's first annual "CRUISE NIGHT MDA BENEFIT" on Sunday, March 15th, rain, shine, or snow, beginning at 5pm. in their parking lot in the Raritan Town Center Shopping Center, 150 State Route 31, Flemington, NJ. Cruisers are asked to donate $10. for their "Shamrocks against Muscular Dystrophy" campaign. The donation will enter all cruisers into raffles-( from local mechant's generosity), giveaways, and the ususal, Cruisin cars fun! There will be refreshment concessions on site.

Lowe's is inviting local sponsors to join them in helping JERRY'S KIDS for their annual Muscular Dystrophy Association Fund Raiser. All donations will directly enable local MDA Kids to attend MDA sponsored Camp, this summer. Many 2' x 2' shamrocks in green, gold and platinum adorn the front interior wall of the store in support of an ambitious cause. Paper shamrocks, starting at a one dollar donation, color the check out area in decorative patterns proudly bearing the signatures of the benevolent donors/shoppers and friends of Lowe's.

All Vintage, Performance, Collectible Cars, Trucks and Bikes are sought for this special event. Additional community sponsors would be appreciated. For further information, call contact persons: Ed Novak / Toni Scotto @ 908-788-4470. Vroom, vroom!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
Frosty

I might try to get to this one since I have MD...how many years has this show been going on?
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
BonzoHansen
Admin.

that email is the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events