Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 05-30-2006, 02:36 PM   #1
blown69rat

Exclamation June 11, 2006

This email was sent to a friend of mine who does the Support our Troops show in NE Philly. Currently, we have 20 cars registered. If anyone out here would like to attend, please pm or email me your name, city, state, car you are bringing so that you can be put on the list to get in the base. This is a great way to meet the troops who are fighting abroad, their families, etc. Show your support and come out, we are limited to 50 cars.

Thank you again for the support your group has shown the 111th Wing members and families. We would like to extend
an invitation to your Cruise Night group to be our guest at our Family Day, Sunday, June 11th 10 am-2 pm at Willow Grove Air Base.
Our members would enjoy the cars and also would like to thank your group for always remembering our families.

Your group has touched us with your donations and if any could attend we would be honored!

Thanks,

Sarah Blank
President
Family Readiness Group
111th Fighter Wing Air National Guard

www.fullhousemotorsports.com
"I was trying to impress. And sometimes, scary tends to impress."
blown69rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #2
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

wow, that looks like a sweet deal! i wish i had a show car and i'd be all up for it. hopefully you get all 50 cars.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events