Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 02:21 PM   #1
Fastbird

1993 Trans Am Rolling Chassis w/M6 Trans - SOLD

It's my car, and here's what it's got and needs:

The car itself is black, paint is fair, interior is in nice shape with some wearing on the drivers side seat bolster. It has the High Rise spoiler on the hatch, no window tinting on the car. The car will come with an OEM 97 WS6 Hood and Pontiac Ram Air airbox, Random Technologies Stainless 3" Cat-Back exhaust, stock and original M29 close ratio 6 Speed Transmission. The wheels are 17x9 Chrome plated WS6 wheels, Firehawk SZ50 front tires and Nitto Drag Radials on the rear. The electrical system in the car is flawless, everything works. The factory 93 computer and factory chip will remain with the car. Headlamp doors have never had issues, and the gears are NOT stripped. There is an adjustable master cylinder that's installed with the car also that had come with the street twin clutch, which is available separately. The rear seats and seat belts have been removed but are on hand and will be included with the car. There has been an access hatch cut for the fuel pump.

Now, as for what the car needs:

Obviously, it will need a motor and all related accessories (coil, module, opti, water pump, pulley, ect). It does not have the headlamp door control module ($125 new, much cheaper used) or the drivers side fog light (around $40 used), and there will be no stereo or speakers in the car. It will also need a fuel pump and the fuel lines that go into the engine bay (they're about $15 for the set and this way you can run 94+ rails and manifolds if you wish).

I'm asking a negotiable $1500 for the rolling chassis with the trans. The car could easily be back on the road with a motor and installation. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be taking the car out of the garage sometime during the next couple of days and putting it on the curb for anyone that wants to look at it, and I'll be getting pics at the same time.

Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom Operator
Speed Density LT1 Forum -- 93 Service Manual DTC\'s and Diagnostic Charts
Old 12-27-2006, 10:35 PM   #2
Fastbird

Car is officially sold.

Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom Operator
Speed Density LT1 Forum -- 93 Service Manual DTC\'s and Diagnostic Charts
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts