Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
BullittSVT

Summer Time Jersey

Just a little blog about what's going on with my summer and hope to see what else is going on for people here.

Been driving around alot today and i've seen cops out in full force - and especially the increased sightings of unmarked cars (state ones too!). Beach has been pretty nice where I usually go (Brigantine) - and it's a good thing to see another T-Top car flying down the road with ya haha.

I also may of come into a new summer time job as a "Parking Violations Officer" in one of the local beach towns.. tables have turned
Hopefully i'll get the job, pay is pretty nice and the perks are good too. I'm in for my interview tomorrow.

Also on the White Horse Pike and a few others around Atlantic City/Absecon i've been seeing these black strips on the road that run across all of the lanes.. I don't remember seeing these before this year. Not sure what the hell they are but they seem like cables for speed sensors or maybe traffic sensors to help unclog the floods of summer traffic.

Anyway - My summer couldn't be any better right now, freshly graduated and have been having none stop fun and luck. How's everyone else? I'd like to see the zombies of the South forum wake up

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9

1998 Camaro, 3.8L M5 Stock - SOLD
2001 Camaro Z28 M6 SLP LM1, Lid
- FOR SALE

BullittSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Slow-V6

Good to see you are having a good time.. I have noticed a ton of Traffic cameras up here in Gloucester Township.. They are very annoying..
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
Jersey_TA
10 Second Club

hopefully ya get the job. I used to go to brigantine in past years. Pretty nice. I moved from the south an hr north to be 12 miles from base instead of 40 lol. SOOOOO much nicer drive lol. I sold the T/A to my bro so I can concentrate on the vette. Trans is getting fixed hopefully next month after I figure out this no fuel pressure issue....ugh always something. I should be at the millville sonic and fuds starting in august when I go to nights and change days off.
2000 T/A WS6 - 11.190 @ 119.79...SOLD
Jersey_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:26 AM   #4
B4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullittSVT View Post
Just a little blog about what's going on with my summer and hope to see what else is going on for people here.

Been driving around alot today and i've seen cops out in full force - and especially the increased sightings of unmarked cars (state ones too!). Beach has been pretty nice where I usually go (Brigantine) - and it's a good thing to see another T-Top car flying down the road with ya haha.

I also may of come into a new summer time job as a "Parking Violations Officer" in one of the local beach towns.. tables have turned
Hopefully i'll get the job, pay is pretty nice and the perks are good too. I'm in for my interview tomorrow.

Also on the White Horse Pike and a few others around Atlantic City/Absecon i've been seeing these black strips on the road that run across all of the lanes.. I don't remember seeing these before this year. Not sure what the hell they are but they seem like cables for speed sensors or maybe traffic sensors to help unclog the floods of summer traffic.

Anyway - My summer couldn't be any better right now, freshly graduated and have been having none stop fun and luck. How's everyone else? I'd like to see the zombies of the South forum wake up
Were awake, we just dontuse the forum, we text eachother if we wanna meet up. The black strips are counters, my town just got 2 unmarked dodge avengers. states hurting for money there gonna be out in full force.
B4C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:35 PM   #5
BullittSVT

Ahh thanks for clearing up the strips for me. Oh and I got the job too, so everythings on track for me! Just now to save up for a car..

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9

1998 Camaro, 3.8L M5 Stock - SOLD
2001 Camaro Z28 M6 SLP LM1, Lid
- FOR SALE

BullittSVT is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > South Jersey