Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 03:06 PM   #1
BLACKZ28

Talking trying to trade or sell

hey guys i have a 1986 ford bronco for sale i have put it up on here before but now i just did tons of work to it and got new pics so now here is what the truck is well the truck is lifted 5" with a suspension lift no block and it is sitting on 35 inch tires mud terrains in back all terains in front and they are mounted on custom american racing 4x4 rims i rebuilt the whole top end of the motor was rubuilt all new gaskets new ijectors new fuel rails new fuel lines new fuel filter new fuel pumps (pumps are wired to an auxillary switch on dash board) the motor is a 302 fuel injection motor under the hood looks almost brand new. the truck has long tube headers and there is no exuast right now i have all the piping just no mufflers yet if i get them i will install the exuast but fro right now there is none runs goergous a coupl after market light have to be in stalled and i am running a snorkel for it soon my asking price is $2500 but i am open to offers and trades

i am interested in trades so throw what ya got at me there is reall no need to get rid of the truck so no stupid offers dont be a jackass and say 32 cents and a hot dog i am looking for fox body mustang but if ya got anything kewl that ya want to trade let me know

if interested call me @ 856 433 5149 or @ 856 316 6087 or two way me @ 183*630*5049 thanks again ,matt

" NITROUS INJECTED " small block

Last edited by BLACKZ28; 10-10-2006 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:45 PM   #2
wrong generation

Social Networks:

a friend of mine is looking for a new truck ill tell him about this tommrow he might be interested
Old 10-11-2006, 04:55 PM   #3
BLACKZ28

thank you thats wonderfull

" NITROUS INJECTED " small block
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts