Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > General Tech

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #26
1QWIKBIRD
11 Second Club

Thumbs up Collector Status for the Firechicken....yeah baby.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Looking to go Historic or Collectors? Here's where you will get some info.

DMV definitions are:

Facts about Registration and Insurance

1.) If you need to get collector's insurance from a place like Hagerty or Grundy, please be aware that you need to be at least 25 years old with a clean driving record to be approved. <--- This has been known to vary. Check with the companies before you purchase/go to register your car.

2.) If you decide to get collector's insurance from a place like Hagerty or Grundy, please be aware that they will require the car to be stored in a locked garage

3.) If you decide to get collector's insurance from a place like Hagerty or Grundy, please be aware that they will require you to have a seperate daily driver and proof of it's insurance

4.) You can only get QQ plates by going to the office near the Trenton DMV on M-F, or through the mail. Doing this by mail can take 1-2 months.

5.) Certain people who have existing collector's registration did not have to meet the "collector status" clause, depending on when they got their sticker. If you see the triangular inspection sticker on a car like yours, do not assume you can also get one unless you know for a FACT that your car meets the collector criteria.

6.) If you are one of the lucky people to have an existing collector's reg on a car that does not meet the criteria, be sure to never let it lapse. You may have to reapply for collector's status and you may be denied under the new rules.

If you have a collector's or historic reg and have info to share, please let me know and I'll update this sticky.
So here's all the info I got on the MVC side and insurance side.

First the MVC side of things.

The car needs to be less than 25 years old and you must provide proof that the car was produced in limited numbers or that there are limited numbers remaining. Proving limited production is tough unless you have an SLP car that is numbered or something like that. I was able to source information on various websites which provided me with the numbers I needed. My car, while not rare in a collectible sense, is rare from the production numbers standpoint if you look at RPO codes. Not many hardtop, formula, 6 speed cars are out there. Ironically, there are far more T-top, WS6, 6-speed Trans-AMs, which I thought was interesting. Low option stripper cars aren't the hot ticket, I guess. I didn't know if the MVC would accept website references for production numbers (pretty easy to fake that kinda stuff) so I then email Pontiac Motor Division and after several emails and phone calls got them to give me production numbers based on my VIN and further substantiate that with a written letter. (I might have that letter dipped in gold, cause it was PITA to get.) I think this was key in obtaining the status.

You must secure collector insurance BEFORE you apply with the MVC. The MVC wants a copy of the declaration page/insurance cards included with their application.

The car must meet all safety/emission standards for the model year it was produced. If you currently pass a NJ state inspection, you are good. You are required to maintain the vehicle to these standards (self inspection).

The application is online http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/pdf/Vehic...cle_Status.pdf Print it out and fill out everything. Be sure to include recent color photos, 1 of each side of the car. Interior and Engine shots are not required. You will be limited to 3000 miles per year, or 6000 bi-annually. The speedo will be checked to ensure it is functioning properly.

I STRONGLY recommend you drop the application off in person at the MVC building in Trenton, located on East State Street. By doing so you afford yourself the opportunity to meet with the man in charge of the department and he may give you a quick review of the application to see if all the paperwork is filled out correctly and supporting documents are correct. I dropped off my application last Friday (1/29) and got my confirmation letter in the mail today (2/5), this is not typical I am sure and I think by dropping it off in person and having a 5 minute conversation helped my cause tremendously. He pointed out that the insurance must be in place prior to applying, which is not entirely clear when reading the MVC application or website. Once the application is reviewed and the determination is made all the materials will be returned to you. This includes pictures, letters from clubs etc. I also included with my application a cover letter stating my position and why I felt the car was deserving of the collector status. This is not required. My reason for doing this was if I mailed it in I wouldn't get to argue my point, so this letter was my argument to help my case. I provided contact information so if there was something that needed clarification I could be contacted immediately, versus snail mail back and forth.

Now onto the insurance side of things.

I first checked with my current insurance company NJM (which is the best IMO in the state), and they offered a policy, but wanted pics, comps, and I'm sure the autox/racing and the rollbar would have been deal killers. So I started going online to all the big name players Haggerty, Grundy, Barrett-Jackson......Keep in mind I am 37 with a clean record and a home owner with a locked garage so from that perspective I am good to go.

Here is what I discovered in talking to a few of the big name players in the Collector/Classic Insurance industry:

Grundy asks is the car used for racing or rally events. I answered YES (not wanting lie).....and was promptly denied an application. They say they do not offer insurance for any car that is used in a timed or on track event. They also don't like to see roll bars, which the car has. I didn't like the tone this company was putting forth.

Haggerty wanted the car to be at least 10 years old to qualify as what they call a "modern" classic. They did not have a problem with the car being raced (which was promising), but they require that the daily driver vehicle be less than 5 years old when insuring a "modern" classic. Unfortunately my 1997 Dodge Ram (Cummins Powered) doesn't meet that requirement. I tried to talk my way around it, but to no avail. Very nice people to talk to, I just didn't meet the criteria.

Barrett-Jackson didn't ask about racing at all (so I didn't volunteer) and told me they would get back to me in a couple days with a quote. Well a couple days later they got back and said "through various internet sources" it has been determined that the car is currently or has in the past been raced and therefore we cannot offer you a policy at this time. This kind of caught me off guard a little bit. I am sure my name is posted on lots of autox results lists and that is where they sourced it from. Still kinda shocked me. I am an SCCA member, and autox is not W2W and generally below 60-65mph....oh well.

Heacock Classic didn't ask about racing, but I brought it up on purpose. They said no problem. I said the car has a roll bar. They said no problem. I asked both questions a second time just to be sure and no problem. They claim to understand that performance cars are meant to be occassionally driven hard in a controlled atmosphere. They also said that there is no coverage in effect while I am at a racing event as a registered participant and the vehicle is moving under its own power. So if I am motoring through the pits and get T-boned, too bad. If I am pushing the car or towing the car through the pits and get T-boned, they cut the check. So that sounded good enough for me, as I never expected coverage while participating in an autox or at the track. Of course while on public roads I have full coverage. So for $250 a year with full coverage and a mileage limit of 3000 per year (to agree with the MVC) and a $10k agreed upon value I am good to go. No blue blook, no depreciation every year. Some goes horrifically bad, they cut a check for $10K. I could have gone higher, but then they wanted comps, appraisals etc. and truthfully I didn't feel it was worth the effort. I did include on my application for insurance a separate sheet with every modification to the car so there can be no surprises if I had to put in a claim. They are fully aware of all the mods and how the car is used. I sleep much easier at night knowing this.

Nothing earth shattering, but just tidbits of info for those that might be in a similar situation. Also, remember that the internet and google can be a double edged sword. Careful what you post on youtube, what shows up on results lists if you are campaigning a street driven car in a race series or event. Lots of information is out there and apparently everyone is watching.

So now the Firechicken will live a pampered life (well sort of) and have the funky triangle sticker. I'll never have to worry about NJ state inspection again. I feel I have an insurance policy and registration status that match how I use my vehicle. Life is goooooood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5853A.JPG (92.5 KB, 10 views)

1999 Formula 6spd (The driver)
1997 2500 Ext. Cab Dodge 4x4 CTD 5spd (The Earth Mover)
1970 Nova 5spd (The toy)
1QWIKBIRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #27
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QWIKBIRD View Post
So here's all the info I got on the MVC side and insurance side.

First the MVC side of things.

The car needs to be less than 25 years old and you must provide proof that the car was produced in limited numbers or that there are limited numbers remaining. Proving limited production is tough unless you have an SLP car that is numbered or something like that. I was able to source information on various websites which provided me with the numbers I needed. My car, while not rare in a collectible sense, is rare from the production numbers standpoint if you look at RPO codes. Not many hardtop, formula, 6 speed cars are out there. Ironically, there are far more T-top, WS6, 6-speed Trans-AMs, which I thought was interesting. Low option stripper cars aren't the hot ticket, I guess. I didn't know if the MVC would accept website references for production numbers (pretty easy to fake that kinda stuff) so I then email Pontiac Motor Division and after several emails and phone calls got them to give me production numbers based on my VIN and further substantiate that with a written letter. (I might have that letter dipped in gold, cause it was PITA to get.) I think this was key in obtaining the status.

You must secure collector insurance BEFORE you apply with the MVC. The MVC wants a copy of the declaration page/insurance cards included with their application.

The car must meet all safety/emission standards for the model year it was produced. If you currently pass a NJ state inspection, you are good. You are required to maintain the vehicle to these standards (self inspection).

The application is online http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/pdf/Vehic...cle_Status.pdf Print it out and fill out everything. Be sure to include recent color photos, 1 of each side of the car. Interior and Engine shots are not required. You will be limited to 3000 miles per year, or 6000 bi-annually. The speedo will be checked to ensure it is functioning properly.

I STRONGLY recommend you drop the application off in person at the MVC building in Trenton, located on East State Street. By doing so you afford yourself the opportunity to meet with the man in charge of the department and he may give you a quick review of the application to see if all the paperwork is filled out correctly and supporting documents are correct. I dropped off my application last Friday (1/29) and got my confirmation letter in the mail today (2/5), this is not typical I am sure and I think by dropping it off in person and having a 5 minute conversation helped my cause tremendously. He pointed out that the insurance must be in place prior to applying, which is not entirely clear when reading the MVC application or website. Once the application is reviewed and the determination is made all the materials will be returned to you. This includes pictures, letters from clubs etc. I also included with my application a cover letter stating my position and why I felt the car was deserving of the collector status. This is not required. My reason for doing this was if I mailed it in I wouldn't get to argue my point, so this letter was my argument to help my case. I provided contact information so if there was something that needed clarification I could be contacted immediately, versus snail mail back and forth.

Now onto the insurance side of things.

I first checked with my current insurance company NJM (which is the best IMO in the state), and they offered a policy, but wanted pics, comps, and I'm sure the autox/racing and the rollbar would have been deal killers. So I started going online to all the big name players Haggerty, Grundy, Barrett-Jackson......Keep in mind I am 37 with a clean record and a home owner with a locked garage so from that perspective I am good to go.

Here is what I discovered in talking to a few of the big name players in the Collector/Classic Insurance industry:

Grundy asks is the car used for racing or rally events. I answered YES (not wanting lie).....and was promptly denied an application. They say they do not offer insurance for any car that is used in a timed or on track event. They also don't like to see roll bars, which the car has. I didn't like the tone this company was putting forth.

Haggerty wanted the car to be at least 10 years old to qualify as what they call a "modern" classic. They did not have a problem with the car being raced (which was promising), but they require that the daily driver vehicle be less than 5 years old when insuring a "modern" classic. Unfortunately my 1997 Dodge Ram (Cummins Powered) doesn't meet that requirement. I tried to talk my way around it, but to no avail. Very nice people to talk to, I just didn't meet the criteria.

Barrett-Jackson didn't ask about racing at all (so I didn't volunteer) and told me they would get back to me in a couple days with a quote. Well a couple days later they got back and said "through various internet sources" it has been determined that the car is currently or has in the past been raced and therefore we cannot offer you a policy at this time. This kind of caught me off guard a little bit. I am sure my name is posted on lots of autox results lists and that is where they sourced it from. Still kinda shocked me. I am an SCCA member, and autox is not W2W and generally below 60-65mph....oh well.

Heacock Classic didn't ask about racing, but I brought it up on purpose. They said no problem. I said the car has a roll bar. They said no problem. I asked both questions a second time just to be sure and no problem. They claim to understand that performance cars are meant to be occassionally driven hard in a controlled atmosphere. They also said that there is no coverage in effect while I am at a racing event as a registered participant and the vehicle is moving under its own power. So if I am motoring through the pits and get T-boned, too bad. If I am pushing the car or towing the car through the pits and get T-boned, they cut the check. So that sounded good enough for me, as I never expected coverage while participating in an autox or at the track. Of course while on public roads I have full coverage. So for $250 a year with full coverage and a mileage limit of 3000 per year (to agree with the MVC) and a $10k agreed upon value I am good to go. No blue blook, no depreciation every year. Some goes horrifically bad, they cut a check for $10K. I could have gone higher, but then they wanted comps, appraisals etc. and truthfully I didn't feel it was worth the effort. I did include on my application for insurance a separate sheet with every modification to the car so there can be no surprises if I had to put in a claim. They are fully aware of all the mods and how the car is used. I sleep much easier at night knowing this.

Nothing earth shattering, but just tidbits of info for those that might be in a similar situation. Also, remember that the internet and google can be a double edged sword. Careful what you post on youtube, what shows up on results lists if you are campaigning a street driven car in a race series or event. Lots of information is out there and apparently everyone is watching.

So now the Firechicken will live a pampered life (well sort of) and have the funky triangle sticker. I'll never have to worry about NJ state inspection again. I feel I have an insurance policy and registration status that match how I use my vehicle. Life is goooooood.
Awesome post. Thanks for taking the time to put it all up on here.

Side note-

Did you happen to ask if there were driver's age requirements? Some of our younger members may wonder about that.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #28
1QWIKBIRD
11 Second Club

Quote:

Side note-

Did you happen to ask if there were driver's age requirements? Some of our younger members may wonder about that.
They asked, but I didn't keep good notes on that because it didn't really pertain to me, sorry. I am sure there are other things I may have missed, feel free to ask.

Chris

1970 Nova 5spd (The toy)

Last edited by 1QWIKBIRD; 02-05-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #29
Featherburner

Quote:

Side note-

On Heacock Classic's site I saw 30 years of age.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #30
tcbnj

I may have to go the collector route myself this fall as result of the installation of a comp '305' cam in the LT1. Not sure if I missed this but is NJFBOA a recognized car club that can certify that my wheels are limited production to the NJDMV?

Everything I've read says my junk is low production (e.g., John Gunnel's standard catolog of Firebird 1967-2002 & Jim Schild Original Pontiac Firebird and Trans Am) both list the 1995 Formula convertible production at 1,038. And if you consider the 'man pedal', even lower production.

Any thoughts

"They're no good for you......all they ever think about are cars" - Two Lane BlackTop
tcbnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #31
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

We have attempted to find out from the state a few different times what the requirements were to be considered a "recognized car club" in their eyes, but we have not gotten any real information back from them about it.

We would gladly provide letters for members who have legitimate low-production cars, but we can't really do anything until we know exactly what they want / need.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #32
1QWIKBIRD
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbnj View Post
I may have to go the collector route myself this fall as result of the installation of a comp '305' cam in the LT1. Not sure if I missed this but is NJFBOA a recognized car club that can certify that my wheels are limited production to the NJDMV?

Everything I've read says my junk is low production (e.g., John Gunnel's standard catolog of Firebird 1967-2002 & Jim Schild Original Pontiac Firebird and Trans Am) both list the 1995 Formula convertible production at 1,038. And if you consider the 'man pedal', even lower production.

Any thoughts
Get in contact with Pontiac, give them your VIN and they'll give you the information you seek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru2Chevy View Post
We have attempted to find out from the state a few different times what the requirements were to be considered a "recognized car club" in their eyes, but we have not gotten any real information back from them about it.

We would gladly provide letters for members who have legitimate low-production cars, but we can't really do anything until we know exactly what they want / need.

- Justin
Without production numbers, you "the club" would have no real way to make the statement whether a vehicle is low production or not. You could give history on and authenticate whether the car is real or fake, but you couldn't speak to production from a pure numbers standpoint.

There is a real good thread over on LS1 tech in the Firebird section. One guy took the time to build spreadsheets for all the 4th gen firebirds and production numbers based on options/colors etc. There are some good links in it that will allow you break down your car's build sheet by working the VIN backwards. The site will generate a list of the RPO codes that your car shipped with. Then by using that list of RPO codes you can pump them into the program and come up with a 1 of xxxxx kind of number. The more codes you pump into the program the more "rare" your car becomes. The truth is that very few cars are identical down to each and every RPO code. But if you limit the RPO codes to engine (LS1), tranny (MM6), gear ratio (GU6) 3.42's, Positraction (G80), Formula Option (W66) and body color (11U) pewter you will find that there were only 45 other cars built in 1999 like mine. If you eliminate color, the number jumps to 577. (I think the number is actually lower than that because mine is a hardtop, which is standard so there is no RPO for hardtop. You'd have to do some playing around and calculate the # of hardtops by subtracting out the Verts and TTop cars.)

What does all that mean? Not much really, its just statistical numbers crunching.....you can make statistics say what ever it is you want if you work the numbers hard enough.

Go here www.compnine.com and screw around, its pretty interesting stuff....the numbers appear to be very accurate, so maybe you could use them on an application???

Chris

1970 Nova 5spd (The toy)
Old 02-21-2010, 08:56 AM   #33
tcbnj

thanks Chris and Justin, I will pursue further over the next few weeks including trying to get information/letter from http://www.vintagevehicleservices.com/options.html

and let you know how I do

"They're no good for you......all they ever think about are cars" - Two Lane BlackTop
tcbnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:09 AM   #34
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

ok quick question ..

i am in the process of getting special insurance for my camaro through a company called J.C. Taylor. I have spoken to my insurance agent who suggested jc taylor and submitted a ton of pictures and written lists of work done to the car. the next step is for me to get the vehicle APPRAISED by a priivate appraiser. how do i go about finding a person to do this? are there any appraisers or companies that any of you guys know about that do this kind of thing? if i get into jc tayler i will give u guys a write up of what the benefits are so you can consider using them as a classic/specialty insurance company, but right now im stuck looking for an auto appraiser to look over my car and give a value. any ideas?!??

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #35
Featherburner

Well, a quick search came up with a few names. I personally have never used any of these so, buyer beware.

http://greasedlightningclassiccars.com/
http://www.carsandstripes.com/classi...le-28n1028.asp
http://www.classiccarservicerepair.com/Services.html

Last edited by Featherburner; 03-06-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Featherburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #36
EchoMirage
13 Second Club

Old 05-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #37
creeper

luckyyy! I'd look into one but I drive my car 11k per year and it's not exactly low production

|2000 Trans Am|T56 swap|Bolt Ons| Suspension|
creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:07 AM   #38
V
Stalker

my friend just got collecter registration on his 92 or 93 toyota MR2. def not limited or collector lol
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:49 AM   #39
WildBillyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
my friend just got collecter registration on his 92 or 93 toyota MR2. def not limited or collector lol
Under 4000 units is kind of limited I would think.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #40
V
Stalker

Quote:
Under 4000 units is kind of limited I would think.
oh...haha

i didnt think it was that few... maybe i got the year wrong...

edit, its a 1991, and 11,211 were built...

Last edited by V; 07-25-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:39 PM   #41
BigAls87Z28

I dont remember waiting at all for my QQ's when I had the 72. I drove out to Trenton, took pics with me and my check book. In about 30 mins, I had the new NJ title, reg, and QQ plates in my hand.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #42
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
I dont remember waiting at all for my QQ's when I had the 72. I drove out to Trenton, took pics with me and my check book. In about 30 mins, I had the new NJ title, reg, and QQ plates in my hand.
This is fact. Unless you do it by mail, which is the other method.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:58 AM   #43
afclubkid21

Does anyone know how registration works for military? Will I have to get the car registered right away when/if I get out there or can I wait until my current AZ registration expires?
afclubkid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #44
V
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by afclubkid21 View Post
Does anyone know how registration works for military? Will I have to get the car registered right away when/if I get out there or can I wait until my current AZ registration expires?
you can keep your current AZ registration until it expires, plus you can even keep the vehicle registered in AZ as long as you still have your home of record there.

Im in NY, but still run NJ registrations on my vehicles now(i could do NY if i desired). There also a regulation that applies to inspections... if your AZ inspection expires, you are not required to get it reinspected in the state in which you are stationed in. You only need to do it upon your next return to AZ. Its considered a financial hardship to make you go back every year or 2. Hence why my blazer will never see a NJ inspection sticker, it shall never even see NJ.

Last edited by V; 10-28-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #45
afclubkid21

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
you can keep your current AZ registration until it expires, plus you can even keep the vehicle registered in AZ as long as you still have your home of record there.

Im in NY, but still run NJ registrations on my vehicles now(i could do NY if i desired). There also a regulation that applies to inspections... if your AZ inspection expires, you are not required to get it reinspected in the state in which you are stationed in. You only need to do it upon your next return to AZ. Its considered a financial hardship to make you go back every year or 2. Hence why my blazer will never see a NJ inspection sticker, it shall never even see NJ.
Thanks for the info. AZ just went to a 5 year registration not too long ago. Im going to look into that. I dont see how it would work since emissions is every two year.

Red 98 Z28
TGMS A4, 224 Cammed LQ9, Borla Catback, MSD wires, Summit 3.73 gears
12.06 @ 113.04 mph 1.66 60 ft
afclubkid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #46
maroman88
12 Second Club

question about QQ plates... do they go by year of production or model year? my 88 was built in 87
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
maroman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #47
WildBillyT

Production year
Old 11-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #48
maroman88
12 Second Club

hmmm in that case.... QQ's come spring 2012 for my 88
97 Trans Am WS6
98 Blazer ZR2
00 Corvette
04 CTS-V
07 Sublime Charger Daytona
10 Tahoe SSV
12 Tahoe LT
17 Malibu LT
maroman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:59 AM   #49
WildBillyT

More firsthand information about collector's registration I recieved in a PM:

Quote:
The receptionists at two seperate MVCs did not know what collector registration was when i went for my collector registration voucher (even after i showed them the collector car approval letter from Trenton and explained everything to them). Eventually I talked to one of the people who does registrations at the second MVC i went to and got my voucher. The lesson here i think is that you need to ask to see a person who does registrations if the receptionist at your local MVC has no idea what collector registration is.

After finally getting my voucher, i went to the inspection station to get the collector inspection sticker. They couldnt do it because it was a Saturday and they have to "call Trenton" to get them to do something before they can give me the collector inspection sticker. So after you get your voucher you need to make sure you go to an inspection station during the week. I probably wouldnt go too late in the day either to give them enough time to get ahold of someone in Trenton. No mention was made of the inspection station having to call Trenton anywhere during the collector application process (including on my collector car approval letter).
Old 12-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #50
fbirdfreak

Hey guys just updating I was approved for Haggerty insurance at 19 years old earlier this year, I know on their website it does say must be 25 however I was approved, covered, and paid my insurance bill through haggerty at 19 without them asking a question about my age once.
fbirdfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Tech Forums > General Tech