Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
camaro2you

Kitchen Cabinets

Worth a shot, anyone redoing there kitchen or know of someone who is? Im looking for a couple for the garage. thanks.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:17 AM   #2
Untamed

Funny you should mention that. I have a few I have pulled down and are sitting in my garage, awating a thorough destruction and dumping. I believe I still have the doors and hardware as well.

If you'd like, I can snap a few pics of them as they sit (mostly sideways) in my garage. The paint was stripped so you'll see mostly bare wood with streaks of stubborn paint on them.

LMK.
I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:24 PM   #3
camaro2you

Sure that would be great, how much would you want for them? thanks.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:24 PM   #4
Slo86Bird
Banned

i can bring u to my old house wich was forclosed on and theres like 2-3 kitchens worth of brand new cabinets in the garage... they are natural color with a nice lacquer finish.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #5
Untamed

Two pics of the cabinets. I have all the doors, hinges and pulls. You'll need screws for the hinges that attach to the cabinets (I think the hinges are already attached to the doors). Both cabinets look almost identical, however I assure you, there are two.

First cabinet is 48" x 30"

Second cabinet is 53" x 30"

If you want one or both of them, we can make arrangements to have them picked up sometime next week. I'm out of town this week for the holiday.

I USED TO HAVE an 85 Camaro 305 4bbl, 90 Firebird V6, 97 Firebird V6 (10 speakers!). Despite the two family vehicles, 3 kids, wife and mortgage, I can finally realize the dream - 88 TA almost all stock... for now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/untameddave

Wanted this - , but ended up with this - for free. Can't argue with free.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other