Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #76
baddest434
8 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
LOL no arrogant or scumbag philly fans
philidephia fans even threw snowballs at santa

all fans suck unless their for your team
baddest434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #77
Frosty

Nope, we're all classy, respectful top notch fans.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:45 PM   #78
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest434 View Post
philidephia fans even threw snowballs at santa

all fans suck unless their for your team
don't forget booing mike schmidt until he retired!!

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #79
Frosty

Wait wait wait, you wouldn't throw snowballs at Santa? Dude breaks into your house in the middle of night, rifles through your stuff then steals your food....he's lucky it was just snowballs.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 12-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #80
BonzoHansen
Admin.

I do disrespect a man that steals cookies.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 12-18-2010, 02:49 PM   #81
Frosty

That's what I'm saying....lol

Old 12-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #82
BonzoHansen
Admin.

well lookie here, philly fans & yankee fans do have some common ground. our teams actually reinvest in the team, we disrespect cookie thieves, and we both hate the Mets. It's a festivus miracle!

Old 12-18-2010, 02:55 PM   #83
Frosty

:insert camp fire:

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Last edited by Frosty; 12-18-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #84
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
done

Old 12-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #85
Frosty

bwhahahahaha

Old 12-18-2010, 04:12 PM   #86
Slow-V6

One thing that philly and Ny fans have in common is the hatred for them Cowboys...
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #87
BigAls87Z28

I love the Cowboys.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #88
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
One thing that philly and Ny fans have in common is the hatred for them Cowboys...
i hate the cowboys.

Old 12-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #89
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
I love the Cowboys.

lol thats the sign of a front runner. let me guess....yankees, cowboys, devils and bulls???
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #90
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
lol thats the sign of a front runner. let me guess....yankees, cowboys, devils and bulls???
devils? not anymore!!

Old 12-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #91
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
lol@the Devils...their fall from grace makes Jesus smile. Garbage team.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:24 AM   #92
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
The main reason I'm laughing about this Lee deal is because the Yankees and their fans have this arrogance to them that they can just buy whoever they want...that they can just throw money at a player and since it's NY said player will just automatically go there.
That is not necessarily true. If you remember the Yankees from '82 - '93, they were not really throwing money around at big players. They sucked, never finished in first place and did not make the playoffs either. (Not counting '94 when they were in first because the season ended due to strike.)

The biggest free agent player they had over that time was Winfield, and they got him in '81. It's like the only line you ever hear from Yankees haters is that they just buy championships and talent. They didn't really start flashing the dough again until they went after Giambi in '02. Those teams from '94/95 - '01 were a lot of homegrown talent and decent veterans (many who they got through trades: Tino, Knoblauch, O'Neil, Brosius, etc.) that knew how to play together.

Last edited by LS1Hawk; 12-19-2010 at 07:28 AM.
LS1Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #93
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Hawk View Post
That is not necessarily true. If you remember the Yankees from '82 - '93, they were not really throwing money around at big players. They sucked, never finished in first place and did not make the playoffs either. (Not counting '94 when they were in first because the season ended due to strike.) .
May I remind you of some of the notables, like Steve Kemp (terrible), Don Baylor (good but traded away to the red sox for mike easler), Dave Collins (terrible), Ed Whitson (terrible X5), Steve Sax (decent), Andy Hawkins (he threw a no-hitter and lost 4-0), and the last and perhaps worst signing of the era, Danny Tartabull, who after the 95 season when they unloaded him boldly predicted the 96 Yankees would suck. Whoops.

Snap, I just learned Bo Jackson was drafted as a high schooler by the Yankees in the 1982 2nd round, but did not sign. Wow, how that might have changed some history. Bo Jackson was a great baseball player. If he never played football he'd be in the MLB HOF. They also drafted NFL greats John Elway, Deion Sanders and Drew Henson (haha).

Old 12-19-2010, 09:24 AM   #94
LS1Hawk

Lol, I remember watching the Andy Hawkins "no-hitter." Not only did they lose, the Yankees committed something like 16 errors. Oh, and don't forget that was the season Kevin Maas showed up. Hit us 21 dingers in half a season and everyone thought he'd be the next Yankee great, but then proceeded to suck horribly. I think that pretty much sums up that era in Yankees's history.

Last edited by LS1Hawk; 12-19-2010 at 09:34 AM.
LS1Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:05 PM   #95
Frosty

Wow, Kevin Maas, haven't heard that name in decades lol

Old 12-19-2010, 06:53 PM   #96
Frosty

Greinke to the Brewers. Maybe Andy Petite won't retire

Old 12-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #97
Mike
BadMod

felix hernandez will be a yankee by the trade deadline....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #98
LS1Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrrmike View Post
felix hernandez will be a yankee by the trade deadline....
If the Yankees go after him it would probably cost them a boatload of their top prospects. I'd really like to see them get another good arm before the season starts, rather than wait until mid-season.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #99
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1Hawk View Post
If the Yankees go after him it would probably cost them a boatload of their top prospects. I'd really like to see them get another good arm before the season starts, rather than wait until mid-season.
the mariners are desperate for the one thing the yanks have a ton of... catchers and outfielders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #100
Frosty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kloJ2...layer_embedded

It's a bit long and starts off slow but still funny.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge