Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-05-2004, 05:05 PM   #1
XTinaTA

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME...

Why ::AHEM:: Some girls can get pulled over all the time and ALWAYS get away with it? ...Not that i'm saying i've never gotten away with it, but EVERY TIME??
So Karen gets pulled over last night in her stang in PRINCETON going 50 in a 35, and gets away with nothing. NOTHING...I get pulled over last week for doing 45 in a 35 and get a fine for it. I don't get it.

Kare could you PLEASE give some of us girls a lesson on how you manage to get away from fines every single friggin time you get pulled over???

...don't mean to sound bitchy..ya know I love ya and it is quite amusing
Old 09-05-2004, 06:02 PM   #2
Little G
Lifetime Power Member

get a Princeton HealthCare System ID and wear scrubs
Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827
Beater: 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Little G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 06:06 PM   #3
V
Stalker

maybe cops just feel sorry for them, and hey we all admit it, girls, especially cute ones, can get away with more due to looks...its just life
My sister cried when she got pulled over (45 in 25) and said she had problems at home, and the cop didnt give her a ticket.

The whole thing that decides if you get a ticket or not, is how you talk to the cop. Ive dealt with this alot, hehe, but just be polite, never give a reason or excuse for what you did wrong, If you did it, you broke the law, thats that. Cops have full discretion and can let you go for 95% of things they pull over for. They are just doing their job.

try getting away with 127 on the turnpike outside newark airport, with a trooper right behind you who had to turn on his camera on at 90 to get my plate, cuz he didnt think he was going to see me again. I guess next time i should check my mirrors before passing that Trans am ah, at least i just got a warning and a ticket for illegal use of the HOV lane(i didnt have 2nd passenger, lol, $42/no points) I wonder if that black LS1 T/A ever posts on here, i think it was back in OCT of 2001.
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 06:27 PM   #4
MyLittlePony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little G
get a Princeton HealthCare System ID and wear scrubs
lol what he said....it probably helped that I was talking in my soft i'm-an-innocent-girl-driving-home-alone-at-night voice. The voice gets them I think

I dunno I guess it's just a talent

speaking of the scrubs and the ID, I should get back to work or something, i'm here until 11

2004 Mustang GT (SOLD)...you may not like them, but I got mine for free...and hey, it goes in AND out of the driveway too
MyLittlePony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 07:33 PM   #5
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePony
it probably helped that I was talking in my soft i'm-an-innocent-girl-driving-home-alone-at-night voice. The voice gets them I think
Heh - yea, that voice....works all the time

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 11:08 PM   #6
Amy

I got a REAL good story:

I was driving home from New Brunswick in the Bird at about 4-5ish in the am. I'm the only one on the road aside from some minivan that was a little farther back. I'm speeding excessively, cause hell, it's late and I just want to get home. Next thing I see is the flashing lights.

So, the guy pulls me over and asks me for my license. I was like.. "Fine, but I think this is really unfair of you to pull me over"

Cop: "What do you mean?"

Me:"Didn't you see that guy back there?!"

Cop: ".. No. What are you talking about"

Me: *huff* "Well that guy in the minivan was making VERY obscene gestures towards me. I was just trying to put some distance between me and him!"

Then the cop got pretty compassionate and asked me what color the minivan was. I made a color up cause I didn't want the other guy to get in trouble.. heh. He didn't even take my license, with him. He handed it back to me and said he'd see what he could do about the other guy. Definitely my finest work.

05 Chevy Colorado
5-speed, baby.
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 11:12 PM   #7
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokingSS
maybe cops just feel sorry for them, and hey we all admit it, girls, especially cute ones, can get away with more due to looks...its just life
My sister cried when she got pulled over (45 in 25) and said she had problems at home, and the cop didnt give her a ticket

8)
Old 09-06-2004, 01:42 AM   #8
MyLittlePony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy

Me: *huff* "Well that guy in the minivan was making VERY obscene gestures towards me. I was just trying to put some distance between me and him!"
Nice One! i'll definitely have to remember that

See Christina? It only takes some creativity 8)

2004 Mustang GT (SOLD)...you may not like them, but I got mine for free...and hey, it goes in AND out of the driveway too
MyLittlePony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 02:29 PM   #9
jims69camaro

i have gotten out of tickets before, but not at all anything like i see women get away with. there is no other reason for it: it's called breasts. the bigger (and less covered) the better. it takes the cop's mind off of the reason why he pulled you over to begin with and puts it on getting your phone number. i have seen marginally attractive women with large breasts get out of tickets, so it's not even on how attractive she is... it's definitely the breasts. oh, yeah, and if there are tears flowing down her face onto her breasts, an extra 10 points in the cop's mind.

the truth is, i can only imagine why women get out of those tickets. the cop would have me out of the car, face down with handcuffs on for the same type of stuff i see women getting a warning for... so, all of the above is speculation on my part.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 03:52 PM   #10
XTinaTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePony
See Christina? It only takes some creativity 8)

I could get out of my car and do a striptease and I still woulden't be able to get away with half of what you get away with.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge