Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-05-2004, 12:51 PM   #1
V
Stalker

suspend me?? oh hell no... long rant...

ok basically i just needed to rant and vent about my present situation.
Yesterday i got a notice from NJ motor vehicles, telling me my license is being suspended the end of this month since the "motor vehicle commission" has no evidence of liability insurance on my car which was involved in an accident in Dec 2002. first off... i wasnt really aware i had an accident with my SS, second, my car is financed, requireing full insurance until at least its paid off so thats not an issue either. I had my gf's dad run a inquiry on my license and it turned up 2 accidents under my name, both occurred in dec '02, one i was aware of, (i highcentered my bronco of part of a tree in the road during a snowstorm) but the one with my SS i still didnt remember. well i went to my police dept today and asked for copies of the accident reports and i got them, the one with the SS was when i backed out my driveway and bumped my neighbors car, BUT it did NOT happen in DEC i remember there were green leaves on the trees, btu whatever, Both reports show that i DID have insurance. so i gotta go to wayne dmv and settle that, i even have old insurance cards from those dates to prove it. AND finally, the thing that annoys me MOST is that both accident were reported to the state. They were both under $500 damage, the bronco broke a fog light lens and the branch was already in the road. and with my ss, i didnt have a scratch just the other car had a small dent, which me and the owner popped out. NEITHER should have been reported to the state because now my insurance rates have been/are higher due to this screw up. plus, the reports were posted to the state in march of 2004... someone screwed up and found the report, thought they should have been entered and did it themselves, NOT realizing they were under 500. Why the hell would it take 15 months to post! The police told me to tell the DMV that both should never have been repoted, the SS had insurance on that date(police report and card to prove it) and that the accidents are to be removed from the system. grrr... now i have to take off work on tuesday to settle this... sorry, i had to bitch...
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 02:41 PM   #2
j0n

dude that str8 up sucks...****in dmv
Old 09-05-2004, 07:37 PM   #3
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Yea, that sux nutz. At least you were smart enough to get the documentation that you need to prove your case rather than just calling up the DMV and starting Bitchfest 2004.

Best of luck with straightening everything out on Tuesday.

- Justin

Tru2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 12:22 AM   #4
V
Stalker

just wanted to add this.... my gf was looking over the police reports, and in the one where i highcentered the bronco on a tree(1 vehicle involved, mine only) it states "Total Killed: 2" um...what did i miss, were squirrels in the tree? i went back to the PD and pointed that out, they had a good laugh and told me it was now basically pointless to fix on the report and just leave it since it didnt matter, but DAHM...is that what my insurance co sees??? oh boy...it keeps getting better...
V is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge