Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals

Notices

Old 01-30-2005, 06:20 PM   #51
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

the concept behind making teh heads up rules street based is that street cars make up teh bulk of our active membership.
we are going to see hwo things work out with having a test and tune/grudge lane. we have to see how much space we have before that can be decided.
no offense is intended to those who own all out race cars, we are just trying to plan things to work for the greatest number of members.
i can appreciate all out heads up as much as anyone, but from past experience i have also seen what it does to car counts unfortunately.

later
tim

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
Old 01-31-2005, 05:41 AM   #52
jrsfast84

i understand, let me know what the plans would be. i'll still look around on the site. thanks, J.R. Newman.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:16 PM   #53
Malibu79

i think all ur rules are gay the meet is for people to have fun not role up there in the morning and having be told that there drive to get there was only to waste gas cuz there are gay rules saying that people cant race it may be ok wit ur f body membets but what about locals to the track who have race cars everyone helps with the cost so why not let them race more $$$ = more sence i know i don't have a f body but now i don't even what to pay to watch
Old 02-06-2005, 01:30 PM   #54
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

what the hell does that mean?
class rules create attendance and participation. it isn't likeisland dragway has a weekly heads up program that we can draw from, so we need to create our own class with it's own set of rules.

later
tim

Old 02-06-2005, 01:53 PM   #55
foff667
Keyboard Tough Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER
what the hell does that mean?
class rules create attendance and participation. it isn't likeisland dragway has a weekly heads up program that we can draw from, so we need to create our own class with it's own set of rules.

later
tim
i think what hes saying is there are alot of people on here without running fbodies or just no fbodies at this time but they still are members of the site and would still like to race...at least thats what im getting from his incoherant rant lol.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:28 PM   #56
Malibu79

whats with this registration and insurance thing what if somebody trailers their racer there and has no need for it, or if they just cant afford it on there racer
Old 02-06-2005, 03:49 PM   #57
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

foff667, this is an f-body club. everyone knew that when they signed up. if they don't have a car to compete or show with they are still welcome to attend and support the event.
malibu79, the bulk of our club and f-body owners in general are street cars. that is why teh class structure is being based around street cars. it would be nice to have an all out "run wutcha brung" class to include race cars as well, but with the time adn space restrictions of a single day event it is unrealistic. therefore we chose to create the class that will satisfy the most members, instead of teh fastest few.

later
tim

Old 02-06-2005, 07:02 PM   #58
EVIL90SS

well how about this, me, phil, and tyler have an f-body project were workin on that nobody knows anything about yet, no reg, no insurance...but...we have equipment transfer plates...which makes the car legal...so...yea...chew on that one for a while !

Old 02-06-2005, 08:05 PM   #59
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

what is your point matt? if you have a car that meets teh rules you are welcome to participate along with allthe other owners. so congratulations on whatever it is you think you accomplished.

later
tim

Old 02-06-2005, 11:35 PM   #60
camaroracer1992
10 Second Club

sounds liek this event is getting out of hand. all these people bitching and whining, im not even going to come to this shindig with all these childish people posting and all. i mean how freaking old are ya?
Old 02-07-2005, 10:06 PM   #61
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

rules will be posted in teh next few days and they will be considered final at that time.
unfortunately this thread has turned into a lot fo negative feedback. most of the constructive help that was received was through PM's or AIM. thanks to everyone who has helped.

later
tim

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > NJFBOA Events > East Coast F-Body Nationals > 2005 East Coast F-Body Nationals