Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-20-2006, 05:18 PM   #76
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane27
you know why daddy gave up? cuz the world told him too and now look at us. if he was allowed to finuish it off we wouldnt be here.
history is good, ******** is bad ok? now go look up a real reason why US didnt invade Baghdad in 1991. hint it has to do with chemical weapons and possibility of Saddam pwning the troops with them...
Even soldiers who are there disagree with the war, of course not all of them but alot of them. And yes i do personally know several people who are deployed to Iraq and guess what they dont wanna be there and fight the stupid war that wasnt suppose to happen.

Quote:
looked at gas lately?
Heck yea i did, just got 14.5 gallons of 93 @ 3.29 a gallon! Question i wanna ask you is, ever been to Europe, **** even Canada? Go there then you'll stop complaining about gas prices. Face it you have it cheap. Cant afford gas? WALK!
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 05:38 PM   #77
Ian
Banned Camp Director Emeritus

Quote:
you know why daddy gave up? cuz the world told him too and now look at us. if he was allowed to finuish it off we wouldnt be here.
yes, the whole reason we got attacked was because we didnt get saddam the first time . going against the wishes of the entire worls is not a good idea. Yes we are the most powerful country in the world, but in a civilized world might does not make right.

Quote:
but anyway how do u say its for oil? any speceifc reasoning? looked at gas lately?
maybe because our president has ties with OPEC. every time the price of gas goes up, he gets more money. I liked how gas prices went through the roof when katrina hit even though the largest stockpile of fuel in the united states is in new jersey.

Quote:
oh and sorry for not stating all my facts into one post for the 10th time Frosty. i was trying to state things bluntly but i guess thats not good enough for you. either way both is true. iraq had both WMD and was a home of al queda. which reason do you liek better?
home of al queda you say? you realize of course that the terrorists who commited the 9/11 attacks were based out of florida right?

Quote:
and 9.11 happened partly becasue clinton didnt do **** for our national security.if it came out before as it was all his fault im SRYYY, but i ment partyly his fault. which it was.
Clinton cops some head and that compromises national security? I'm a little lost here. our country's reputation was near spotless when clinton was in office and now all the other nations of the world think we're a power hungry, war mongering nation on a power trip. we went from having the entire world's sympathy after 9/11 to being one of the most disliked nations in the world less than a year later.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:53 PM   #78
Slow 88
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
history is good, ******** is bad ok? now go look up a real reason why US didnt invade Baghdad in 1991. hint it has to do with chemical weapons and possibility of Saddam pwning the troops with them...
Even soldiers who are there disagree with the war, of course not all of them but alot of them. And yes i do personally know several people who are deployed to Iraq and guess what they dont wanna be there and fight the stupid war that wasnt suppose to happen.

Heck yea i did, just got 14.5 gallons of 93 @ 3.29 a gallon! Question i wanna ask you is, ever been to Europe, **** even Canada? Go there then you'll stop complaining about gas prices. Face it you have it cheap. Cant afford gas? WALK!

I agree with you but the gas price thing is plain BS!!!! Because we pay out all kinds of money to alot of middle eastern countries so they will leave each other alone but apparently that doesn't work lol....Also, if it wasn't for the USA and Britain mainly Britain they would not have AN OIL INDUSTRY PERIOD!!! For the simple fact that we are the ones who built the oil rigs and made those **** sucking little desert dwellers rich and all they want to do is take us out unbelievable!!
Old 07-20-2006, 08:20 PM   #79
shane27

sigh.

....i wasnt complaining about gas prices....i was asking if hes seen them lately i didnt say one word about not being able to afford it.

...i said ONE of the homes of alqueda

and i dont know about you but i would rather be disliked then have another 9.11 and be sympathized.

and yes if we went after him in the 90s this wouldnt be happening right now

and if those soldiers dont want to be there why did they sign up for the army?

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)
Current Car: 2000 Honda Accord EX (5spd)

Last edited by shane27; 07-20-2006 at 08:24 PM.
shane27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:28 PM   #80
Frosty

Quote:

...and guess what? Part of the reason he was left in power was because of OUR government...
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:29 PM   #81
shane27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
...and guess what? Part of the reason he was left in power was because of OUR government...
yeah i know. i said that before lol

oh and gettign back to your post before...we just found they had them becasue it was top secret information. we found them in 2003 and it was just reasled to the public. so ty

Previous Cars: 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (5spd), 1992 Mustang GT(auto), 1995 Hyundai accent(5spd)

Last edited by shane27; 07-20-2006 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:36 PM   #82
Ian

Quote:
...i said ONE of the homes of alqueda
bringing me back to my previous point, you cant fight terrorism. terrorists are mobile. If they're about to be found, they pack up and leave...which they have done. But for some damn reason, instead of actually looking for them, we're wasting billions of dollars and the lives of our troops by keeping them over there.

Quote:
and i dont know about you but i would rather be disliked then have another 9.11 and be sympathized.
just because we had sympathy didnt mean we weren't going to act. The reason we lost all respect and sympathy was because we went against the UN, most of our allies and our enemies and invaded Iraq. thats why we're hated, not because we are there, but be casue we went there when everyone told us not to.

Quote:
its impossible to know that this wouldn't have happened if we got him in the 90's. thats like saying, well, if I didn't get picked last for dodgeball in 3rd grade, I would have gotten a better job at age 35.

Quote:
and if those soldiers dont want to be there why did they sign up for the army?
The soldiers believe in fighting for the freedom of our country, thats why they signed up. most of the soldiers see first hand that we aren't making any real progess. We are still getting blown up with road side bombs, our "government" that we "graced" them with is lousy and our troops dont even have the proper equipment.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:39 PM   #83
Ian

Quote:
oh and gettign back to your post before...we just found they had them becasue it was top secret information. we found them in 2003 and it was just reasled to the public. so ty
that is one of the most bogus things I've ever heard! top secret? it was UN inspectors that went there looking for them and they weren't allowed in. Common sense dictates that if everyone is pissed becasue of the lack of WMD, if you found them you'd let everyone know so they wouldn't be angry anymore.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:42 PM   #84
shane27

so since we cant find terrorism we should just not try. since we cant catch everyone who does drugs we should give up on that too right?

so how should we of "acted" after 9.11. and we should listen to everyone else that told us not too. so it can be a repeat of the early 90s. and look where we are now. fighting the same guy again. talk about history repeating itself.

um idk about ur dodgeball thing

improper equipment, thanks kerry. we took saddam huseein and his first hand man out of power, oh and we found WMD. but ya other then that no real progress was made..oh we took alqeuda out of power too. but yeah other then all that. no prgress is being made

and as for the top secret thing being bogus? um google it you can find it anywhere. foxnews. cnn whatever you would like. its true get over it

Last edited by shane27; 07-20-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:50 PM   #85
Ian

I give up because you just dont get it.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:06 PM   #86
shane27

yes i just dont get it. why are we at war we should act differently but i dont know how we just should. we cant fight terrorizm so we should just give up and give up all we have done already. im gunan ignore the facts and....oh and the soldiers dont really wanna be there. they told me... and yeah im done with this thread two because bush sucks. and we shoudnt be at war. we should be asking the people who hate us nicely to stop terrorizing.

Last edited by shane27; 07-20-2006 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:06 PM   #87
Frosty

Quote:
********! This adminstration has been desperate for information/proof to justify the invasion. If your theory was even close to correct we would've heard about it in '03.

Dude, no offense but you're the most biased Republican I've ever met. Just because you're a Republican doesn't mean you can't speak out against the President. I voted for Bush both times and I don't think he's doing a great job. Do I think he is/was better than Kerry? Yeah but that's not saying much, it's along the same lines of being the fastest kid in the Special Olympics.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 07-20-2006, 09:08 PM   #88
Tsar
MIR

Quote:

so how should we of "acted" after 9.11. and we should listen to everyone else that told us not too. so it can be a repeat of the early 90s. and look where we are now. fighting the same guy again. talk about history repeating itself.
WOW are you ****ing serious. i think you have your **** confused. After 9/11 USA annialated AFGANISTAN where Bin Laden had his Al-queda main training camps set up. Also Taliban was destroyed, if memory serves me correctly they used to be buddy buddy with them just like Bin Laden - but thats not really what we are talking about here so anyways. IRAQ DID NOT MAKE SEPTEMBER 11 HAPPEN! GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD. If anything 11 of the hijackers were from SAUDI ARABIA, you know the country that you supply a ****ton of weapons and buy oil from and is one of your friends. NOTHING happened to them... Fast forward a couple month and bush starts this whole "war on terrorism" thing and all of a sudden its "if you are not with us, you're against us". Thats when the whole WMD ******** started. Fast forward to today - Bush is a lieing piece of crap who draged a country into a war cuz his daddy wasnt man enough to finish it, and now innocent people are dead ( im talking about US soldiers, cuz i know you think all the Arabs are bad and terrorists most likely).

Ohh and about the soldiers thing, and why did they sign up. im not even gonna start on that. If you gotta ask that then you are completely retarded and not worth talking to. You dont know jack **** what its like out there but yet you got the balls to judge people who putting their own life on the line to protect your - is it even worth it? How many times have you stared at a barrel of a AK, been at a sigth of an explosion, or had **** explode next to you....yea i didnt think so.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:09 PM   #89
shane27

but were all still friends right

Old 07-20-2006, 09:09 PM   #90
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
most of the soldiers see first hand that we aren't making any real progess.
I disagree there. What you see on CNN is NOT the entire story. There is a TON of good going on over there but the typical doom & gloom media doesn't want to show it because the war isn't popular.

I know quit a few soldiers in different areas and while some areas are showing a lot of resistance still A LOT of the people are happy we're there.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:09 PM   #91
jola

To aid in Shane's cause : http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

I know it is from Fox News. Sometimes the government classifies important information.

95 3.4L Firebird
jola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:11 PM   #92
jola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
Clinton cops some head and that compromises national security? I'm a little lost here. our country's reputation was near spotless when clinton was in office and now all the other nations of the world think we're a power hungry, war mongering nation on a power trip. we went from having the entire world's sympathy after 9/11 to being one of the most disliked nations in the world less than a year later.
What?

95 3.4L Firebird
Old 07-20-2006, 09:11 PM   #93
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jola
To aid in Shane's cause : http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

I know it is from Fox News. Sometimes the government classifies important information.
I read that article. However, this is NOT new information. The story of them finding degraded mustard and serin gas was reported when it first happened 2 and a half years ago.

EDIT: Spelling owns me.

Last edited by Frosty; 07-20-2006 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:13 PM   #94
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
I disagree there. What you see on CNN is NOT the entire story. There is a TON of good going on over there but the typical doom & gloom media doesn't want to show it because the war isn't popular.

I know quit a few soldiers in different areas and while some areas are showing a lot of resistance still A LOT of the people are happy we're there.
of course you're gonna have both sides. some are happy to be there and some wanna get out. its never going to be 100% one way. I know a guy who was all excited to go to Iraq (yes he was actully wanting to go to war and all that jazz) once he got there...um...he doesnt like it anymore.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:14 PM   #95
shane27

alright im sick of getting ****ing words put in my mouth for me. i wasnt disrepsectijng our soldiers at all wtf did u get that **** from. i know why the soldiers signed up. to PROTECT OUR COUNTRY. and what are they donig now? PROTECTING.

p.s Jola FTW

Old 07-20-2006, 09:14 PM   #96
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jola
What?
what didnt u understand?
Old 07-20-2006, 09:14 PM   #97
Frosty

Quote:
of course you're gonna have both sides. some are happy to be there and some wanna get out. its never going to be 100% one way. I know a guy who was all excited to go to Iraq (yes he was actully wanting to go to war and all that jazz) once he got there...um...he doesnt like it anymore.
Of course. I was just making the statement that there is progress, we just don't see a lot of it that's all.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:15 PM   #98
Frosty

Quote:
what didnt u understand?
He didn't understand how our image wasn't tarnished during the Clinton admin. In a way it was, we were crucified for the Bosnia debacle.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:15 PM   #99
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
alright im sick of getting ****ing words put in my mouth for me. i wasnt disrepsectijng our soldiers at all wtf did u get that **** from. i know why the soldiers signed up. to PROTECT OUR COUNTRY. and what are they donig now? PROTECTING.

p.s Jola FTW
Protecting means there was a threat. Iraq was not. we already had this discussion. There's no way Iraq could've attacked United States of America, get it now?
Old 07-20-2006, 09:16 PM   #100
jola

Quote:
what didnt u understand?
Quote:
I'm a little lost here. our country's reputation was near spotless when clinton was in office...
That is what I don't understand, unless near spotless really means less violence then now.

95 3.4L Firebird

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge