Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
V
Stalker

1999 GMC Yukon Denali... $4,000

$4,000 cash is lowest i can go. Some trades + cash will be considered.

I really need this gone ASAP.... ill be in NJ at least 1 more time for sure, after that, i have no idea... i'd like to sell this by the weekend after thanksgiving....

99 yukon denali, 86,xxx miles
black exterior, 2 tone tan leather interior
selectable 4hi 4lo auto4wd or 2hi, all work great(front diff and rear gears new in '06)
factory stereo systen, 2 speakers dont work, but ill include 4 brand new JL ones of the replacement size.

post up with any questions.

I put it up on a lift about a month ago and went over the whole truck to see what it needs...
-The A/C compressor makes a growling noise, not the clutch though, i disconnected it once the noise started and its been like that for about a year. A/c worked great right up until i unhooked it.
-Needs drivers side rear axle seal
-Needs rear brake shoes soon
-right foglight has condensation and needs to be replaced.
-3 wheels need a new lugnut stud

The wheels are from a 96 tahoe and painted flat black with Bridgestone Blizzak tires. they worked great in the snow last winter and still have tons of life left on them. 1 tire currently has a flat but i will be replacing that tire(with brand new). I had the stock wheels on, but due to wrong lug nuts on them(after i swapped out the 20"wheels i had), they got loose and ovaled out the holes. Also due to that, is why 3 of the wheels need 1 new lugnut stud replaced still.

4wd works great, i got to test it out a lot up here in northern NY. It has 2wd, auto 4wd, 4hi, or 4lo with the push of a button.

It is a 1999 GMC Yukon Denali. Clean title in hand, in my name. The truck has right around 85k miles on it. It has the 5.7l Vortec engine. Exterior is Black, with the two-tone tan leather interior. The exterior has some scratches and on the driver door there are some scuffs small dings. Hood needs to be adjusted on the one corner. Front grille was replaced with a billet one and then all painted flat black. Inside, the seats are good, no rips, just light wear. Carpet in cargo area is a little stained along with the mat which is pretty stained. 1 rear cargo area trim panel is cracked. Stereo system was the stock bose, in dash tape and single cd with the changer in the console. i never had the magazine for the console so i never tried the changer. It now has an aftermarket pioneer single din cd player(w/bluetooth). factory cd changer is still there, bose head unit is buried in my garage somewhere. Has amp wiring run to under rear seats, no amp or subs included. Taillights were swapped for LED ones, nice ones, not the crappy altezza versions. Front directionals are clear versions. Stock front are also included. It also has front and rear heated leather seats. It has a class III reciever hitch with the 7 blade connector.

The following parts were replaced by a GMC dealer in englewood NJ, in 2005/2006(under warranty when i bought it)... intake manifold gasket, front differential, rear gears, radiator, water pump, rad hoses, drivers leather heated seat cover, directional switch, transfer case actuator motor, fuel pump(summer '06),

Here are some pics....not very recent but still the same...

Last edited by V; 06-26-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #2
nmelone21

as far as trades go.what are you looking for.anything specific.
99 T/A - r.i.p.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:48 PM   #3
V
Stalker

as for trades, im open to a lot, i currently own and have owned all different types of vehicles. however, it'd have to be something worth like 2000-2500 at most, and then the difference still in cash. Being that im deploying soon, the extra cash helps me more instead of having it all tied up in a vehicle again. Thats the main reason i sold my bike too.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #4
stevethepirate

I like your idea. What would it take to have you replace the axle seal and the lugnut studs? Would you be willing to do that?

TSP rumbler catback, catco catalytic converter, whisper lid, K&N filter, 180* thermostat, Pacesetter headers, and a little bit of giggle gas
Old 11-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
V
Stalker

i could get that stuff taken care of, i'm just not sure when. Im currently at base in upstate NY and i may only be back in NJ for the thanksgiving holiday weekend, so doing everythign i have to in order to deploy, plus workign on the truck would be pushing it.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:30 AM   #6
V
Stalker

TTT i found a project car ive been wanting for years. make me an offer in cash. im a highly motivated seller.

my email is smokingSS@optonline.net

For those checking out this ad from FullSizeChevy...
i am a member over there and have been since 10/13/2005(SmokingSS on that site as well), i just dont post there much at all, honestly i forgot about that site. You can see by my post count here that i am active online, and i also sold a lot on ebay under this same name, before i enlisted in the army(2007). So you can even go there and check my feedback.

Last edited by V; 11-18-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #7
enRo
13 Second Club

I Got Dibbs.

Old 12-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #8
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Hey Paul get back to me whenever you can!
Old 12-08-2008, 06:45 AM   #9
V
Stalker

sorry alex, its basically sold, i just gotta contact the member about when he can pick it up.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles