Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
BrandonDrecksage

2009 chevy cobalt ss sedan 16k nj

I have a 2009 cobalt ss sedan for sale. sport red tint coat or whatever it is called. I know how rare these cars are.

the car has gms1 and a catted zzp downpipe.

its got a lil under 29k on it.

bumper to bumper is good till nov or 36k and powertrain is good till nov 2014 or 100k

car is a daily driver, but doesnt have any major blemishes.

everything is in perfect working order

it also has the sun roof and upgraded radio.... non g85 though

I have a spare treadstone ic that has everything to install it. I was waiting to crack the stocker to replace.

it currently has snow tires on redline rims on it, i'm keeping them unless the buyer wants to pay extra. I have the stock rims with okay ties on them that will come with the car.

16k obo within reason....i know that is above kbb, but these are hard to come by. i'm in the police academy right now, so i wont be able to check every day...so please bare with me car does have a loan on it, so we'd have to go to my bank for the title. I will obviously provide a bill of sale that we could get notarized. i live in north brunswick, nj, but while training, i'm mostly at seat girt, nj.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0116121539(1).jpg (89.5 KB, 51 views)
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles