Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases

Notices

Old 04-07-2014, 03:30 PM   #1
Paul Huryk

Detailing Supplies Deals...

Spring is here, bringing with it warm weather and car shows. No one loves a dirty vehicle, so I have put together a few special deals for NJFBOA members to save money and get some of the best products available on the market.

As I am waiting for a few items to come in, I will be adding to this deal in the immediate future,

Car Wash Package:

Includes:

(2) Super Heavy Duty 5 gallon buckets

(2) Grit Guards (helps keep any waterborne particles off your paint - no scratches)

(1) Griot's Garage microfiber wash pads (or wash mitts) - 2 in the package

(1) Microfiber drying towel

(1) Chemical Guys 16oz Honeydew Snowfoam car wash

(1) Foaming sprayer - works with your hose, no power washer needed

Retail price $114, Package price $99 (tax included)

Upgrades to Car Wash package (additional savings):

Upgrade to Chemical Guys Maxi Suds car wash gallon +$16 (similar to the HDM) - includes hand pump, <125 washes>

Upgrade to Chemical Guys Citrus Wash gallon - can be used as a normal wash, or will strip all wax and sealer in higher amounts +$21 - includes hand pump, <125 washes>

Upgrade to Griot's Garage Car Wash gallon +$29 - our best wash, includes hand pump, <65 washes>

Claybar, Shine Protection, and Microfiber Package:

Includes:

Griot's Garage claybar

Griot's Garage Speed Shine (claybar lube) and sprayer

Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish (a glaze that adds a lot more gloss to your paint) - in one word, awesome

Chemical Guys Butter Wet liquid wax 16oz

Chemical Guys Synthetic detailer 16oz - best detailer on the market - includes sprayer

Griot's Garage ultra plush microfiber towels for wax removal (pacakge of 3)

(10) Microfiber towels for claybar, detailer, wet mirror.

(2) Foam applicator pads for wet mirror and wax

Retail price $114, Package price $99 (tax included)

Upgrades to Claybar, Shine Protection, and Microfiber package (additional savings):

Upgrade CG Wet Mirror to CG Blacklight 16oz - for black and dark colored cars, killer +$7

Wax Upgrades:

Swap to Griot's Garage Best of Show wax 16oz +$0

Swap to Poorboy's World Natty's Blue Paste Wax 8oz +$0

Swap to Chemical Guys M-Sealer 16oz +$0

Upgrade to P21S paste Wax 7oz +$12

Upgrade to CG Jetseal 16oz +$16 - one of the best sealants on the market

Upgrade to Griot's Garage Paste Wax 14oz +$17

Upgrade to CG Pete's 53 paste Wax +$17 - for dark colored cars

Upgrade to CG 50/50 paste wax 8oz +$34 - best CG paste wax we carry

Upgrade to DoDo Juice Hard Candy paste wax 8oz +$34 - legendary wax from one of the UK's best manufacturers

Upgrade to CG Blackwax soft paste, 8oz +$49 - for black cars only, it is a soft paste and includes a special wax pad (we include only one extra pad in this package)

Keep in mind that some of the wax upgrades are in limited quantity, once they are gone - we will not get any more.

Some items are on order and will be arriving in the next week.

Prices can vary depending on sizes available and pricing. This may lower or increase package prices accordingly.

Prices stated in this thread include NJ sales tax, but do not include shipping (if required is additional). You may pick up at our location in Hillsborough, one of the meets we are attending, or even at car shows we are displaying at. We can also ship, but some items are heavy and costs can be high.

*** We also carry almost the entire Chemical Guys line of chemcials and most of Griot's Garage, along with products by P21S, Sonax, and others - contact me for availbility and prices.***

PM me to place an order, you can post replies to this thread looking asking for product recommendations or advice.

Paul

Last edited by Paul Huryk; 04-16-2014 at 12:34 PM.
Paul Huryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:50 PM   #2
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

can we make a custom package ?
that foam sprayer, gallon CG soap, butter wet liquid, wet mirror and detailer sound pretty appealing to me. I have a lot of the other stuff already but running low of waxes
MyFirstZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:27 AM   #3
Paul Huryk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFirstZ View Post
can we make a custom package ?
that foam sprayer, gallon CG soap, butter wet liquid, wet mirror and detailer sound pretty appealing to me. I have a lot of the other stuff already but running low of waxes
Of course we can!

We do carry about 8 different waxes and sealers, so tell me a bit about your rides and we can get the right one for you.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:35 AM   #4
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

its a black camaro that has the entire front end (fenders, hood and bumper cover) wrapped by Lee who works down the street from you. Garage kept bairly driven street/show car. I still wax the covered peieces to protect them as instructed.

Using special clay bar given to me for black/dark colored cars along with Griots polish 3.

Most of the car has been repainted so its in good shape. Thats why the three products you had listed sounded really appealing to me.

How do you think these would fair together?

Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish (a glaze that adds a lot more gloss to your paint) - in one word, awesome

Chemical Guys Synthetic detailer 16oz - best detailer on the market - includes sprayer

Chemical Guys Maxi Suds car wash gallon +$16 (similar to the HDM) - includes hand pump

Foaming sprayer - works with your hose, no power washer needed

Last edited by MyFirstZ; 04-08-2014 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #5
Paul Huryk

Quote:
its a black camaro that has the entire front end (fenders, hood and bumper cover) wrapped by Lee who works down the street from you. Garage kept bairly driven street/show car. I still wax the covered peieces to protect them as instructed.

Using special clay bar given to me for black/dark colored cars along with Griots polish 3.

Most of the car has been repainted so its in good shape. Thats why the three products you had listed sounded really appealing to me.

How do you think these would fair together?

Chemical Guys Maxi Suds car wash gallon +$16 (similar to the HDM) - includes hand pump

Foaming sprayer - works with your hose, no power washer needed
I remember that you know Lee - his partner, Greg is the detailing king of central NJ - at least for the exotic car crowd, excellent source of product information... I stop over once in a while to shoot the breeze.

Those products work great together - in fact Chemical Guys has a few videos where there put those products on a car (in a row).

I use the Wet Mirror myself and have sold a lot of them - results speak for themselves 1000x over. The 16oz bottle will last 30 to 50 applications, it is put on very thin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPHNrJ-qm_w

While not a fan of liquid wax, the CG offering is as good as the Griot's - just easier to remove. I am a big fan of sealants (which are typically only liquid) and the result is just as awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI3y9y2tFw0

Synthetic detailer is the best I have ever used in terms of being streak free and it does not stain glass, metalwork, or plastic/rubber. Works on every color car/bike/truck. I swear I only use 1/4 ounce to detail a car after a wash - very economical!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3yEmMc8cGk

CG soaps are awesome in general - the maxi suds is super concentrated, so a gallon lasts 125 washes (1oz per wash) and is perfect for the foam gun or even just a bucket. You can also use a foam cannon that attaches to a power washer if you ever want to get one.

I have a foam gun that we use in the shop - it will work with any soap, but excels with ones that give a lot of suds - like the Honeydew snow foam and Maxi Suds. Put an ounce of soap and add another 20oz of water, shake it up and run your hose to cover the car with cleansing foam. The video below shows a Gilmour, which operates the same way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOw1HFN1J0

Last edited by Paul Huryk; 04-08-2014 at 10:10 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:25 PM   #6
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

I've only met Greg a few times and have been wanting to bring my car to him to do some wet sanding but everyone tells me it doesn't need it..... I'm just very particular.

I've grown accustomed to liquid waxes, and yeah that griots is a pain to remove.

But yeah give me a price on that stuff, and the maxi suds when you get a chance and PayPal or however you want yo go forward with it
Old 04-08-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
Paul Huryk

Quote:
I've only met Greg a few times and have been wanting to bring my car to him to do some wet sanding but everyone tells me it doesn't need it..... I'm just very particular.

I've grown accustomed to liquid waxes, and yeah that griots is a pain to remove.

But yeah give me a price on that stuff, and the maxi suds when you get a chance and PayPal or however you want yo go forward with it
I'm going to PM you on this...
Old 04-12-2014, 04:41 PM   #8
Paul Huryk

Package for metal:

Chemical Guys 16oz Metal Polish (slightly abrasive)

Chemical Guys 16oz Metal Wax - perfect for chrome, stainless, motorcycles, aluminum. Works great on wheels, exhaust tips, polished sheet metal, emblems. It is not high temperature so you won't want to use it on say, exhaust pipes on your Harley.

Regular price $30, package price $27.

Last edited by Paul Huryk; 04-16-2014 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #9
Paul Huryk

P21S package for the P21S folks out there:

Gel Wheel Cleaner Kit 500ml

Total Auto Wash Kit 1L

Car Wash 500ml

P21S Wax 350ml

Paintwork Cleanser 350ml

Finish Restorer 100ml

Regular price $115, package price $101

Last edited by Paul Huryk; 04-16-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:01 PM   #10
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

im going to make a trip down to your shop maybe in early may and pick up a new collection of cleaning/polishing products. maybe even late april

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:46 PM   #11
MyFirstZ

Social Networks:

Paul, thanks for the hook up. I'll definitely be back. I'll let you know how everything works I'll have a few post up soon
Old 04-16-2014, 06:50 AM   #12
Paul Huryk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
im going to make a trip down to your shop maybe in early may and pick up a new collection of cleaning/polishing products. maybe even late april
Just let me know when you are coming so I can put together something for you.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:44 PM   #13
Paul Huryk

Interior Cleaning Kit:

Griot's Window Cleaner 35oz and sprayer

Griot's Interior Cleaner 22oz and sprayer - for plastic, vinyl, carpet, and leather

Chemical Fabric Clean Concentrate 16oz (makes 2.5 gallons) - for fabric seats and carpet

Chemical Guys Fabric Guard 16oz - similar to Scotchguard, but lasts longer and is more effective

Chemical guys New Car Smell air freshener 16oz

Microfiber towels (pack of 10)

Griot's Microfiber glass towels (pack of 4)

Retail price $81

Package Price: $67

Upgrades:

Leather Scent +$0 - swap from NCS

Leather Seat Kit upgrade +$7 (from fabric)

Additional Fabric Guard +$15 (if you get the leather seat kit)

Griot's Interior Cleaner gallon and spray bottle +$21 (more economy)

Old 04-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #14
Paul Huryk

Wheel and Tire Kit:

Griot's Wheel Cleaner 22oz with sprayer

Griot's Rubber Cleaner 35oz with sprayer - to clean tires

Chemical Guys Natural Shine Gel dressing 16oz - satin finish for tires

Chemical Guys Wheel Guard wheel sealant 8oz - sealant for your wheels (high temp)

Griot's Tire Brush

Griot's Wheel Brush - for inside the wheel barrels

Griot's tire gel applicator

Griot's 3 finger foam wheel pad - for applying the wheel selant

Retail price: $63.50

Package price: $51

Upgrades:

CG VRP Dressing 16oz ($2) - super glossy finish

Griot's Chrome wheel cleaner 22oz with sprayer +$1

Griot's Wheel Cleaner gallon with spray bottle +$25

Sonax Full Effect wheel cleaner 500ml +$3 - for German cars

Griot's Heavy Duty wheel cleaner 22oz with sprayer +$5

P21S wheel cleaner gel 500ml +$7 - favorite of European car owners

Old 05-05-2014, 08:29 AM   #15
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

went down to pauls shop last week and bought some goodies. very pleased.

I posted some photos of the results in this post so I wont post them here. but I will certainly be buying more of these products in the future
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthr...t=64762&page=3

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > NJFBOA Forums > Site Sponsor and Group Purchases