Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-28-2012, 10:11 PM   #101
rickyd13

I know its not the first time im goen to be doing this sadly court isnt a first for me
rickyd13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #102
Lt1_8U

Usually after the first time or even the second time it sinks in that its time to cut the crap. Hopefully it sinks in before you injure yourself or someone else.
Lt1_8U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #103
NastyEllEssWon

i hope you speak better than you type or else youre going to have quite a bad day in court
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:29 AM   #104
rickyd13

The first time was a kid that was so high he couldnt talk came around me on the left side and spun out trying to make a turn snd i had no time to stop and it was put onto me bc the cop knew one of the kids in the car and dodnt want him or his friends in trouble so i got screwed along with a bunch dumb tickets like 2 counts of child endangerment bc two of the kids in the car were below 18 and the driver said i rammed them -_-
Old 11-29-2012, 07:27 AM   #105
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Could you reenact that with gopros and the like?
Old 11-29-2012, 07:36 AM   #106
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyd13 View Post
The first time was a kid that was so high he couldnt talk came around me on the left side and spun out trying to make a turn snd i had no time to stop and it was put onto me bc the cop knew one of the kids in the car and dodnt want him or his friends in trouble so i got screwed along with a bunch dumb tickets like 2 counts of child endangerment bc two of the kids in the car were below 18 and the driver said i rammed them -_-
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #107
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:

soooo let me get this straight. a guy was high, came up to you on the left hand side, and spun out trying to make a turn next to you. the only way possible i see this happening is that he came up on the left and tried to cut a right hand turn in front of you and hit you...because if he was trying to make a left he wouldnt have hit you at all.

either way im calling BS on this for two reasons...if it really happened the way you did tire marks wouldve confirmed your story and there would have been irrefutable physical evidence left on the street to reconstruct the accident....not only this but you dont get tickets for child endagerment...you get arrested and charges brought onto you.

in my eyes the only way this can make sense is that you were street racing another car, one of you lost control, the police officer sniffed it out at the scene and busted you with what you rightfully should have. ive seen nothing from you on this board to make me think otherwise, because out of this whole thread...nothing has been your fault because other people go 40 mph faster than the speed limit and they dont ever get pulled over.

the world is picking on you bro.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #108
Mark B

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
soooo let me get this straight. a guy was high, came up to you on the left hand side, and spun out trying to make a turn next to you. the only way possible i see this happening is that he came up on the left and tried to cut a right hand turn in front of you and hit you...because if he was trying to make a left he wouldnt have hit you at all.

either way im calling BS on this for two reasons...if it really happened the way you did tire marks wouldve confirmed your story and there would have been irrefutable physical evidence left on the street to reconstruct the accident....not only this but you dont get tickets for child endagerment...you get arrested and charges brought onto you.

in my eyes the only way this can make sense is that you were street racing another car, one of you lost control, the police officer sniffed it out at the scene and busted you with what you rightfully should have. ive seen nothing from you on this board to make me think otherwise, because out of this whole thread...nothing has been your fault because other people go 40 mph faster than the speed limit and they dont ever get pulled over.

Or he was the one who was high. lol

01 GMC Sierra C3 6.0L, AWD, Westers Tune, K&N, Hella LED Tails
03 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, GMPP Handling Kit, LS1 F-Body Brakes
Mark B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #109
Lt1_8U

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post

You read my mind, well put!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #110
coolmanvette75
12 Second Club / Bullwinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark B View Post
Or he was the one who was high. lol
Was about to say the same thing.
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSex View Post
who is FFB?
An NJFBOA legend. Ask about him at the next meet.
coolmanvette75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #111
rickyd13

Passed me on the left to make a turn april fools day 2 years ago it was raining and im just bad at grammar

I had a blazer at the time not a drag car

Last edited by Anti_Rice_Guy; 11-29-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #112
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Passed me on the left to make a turn april fools day 2 years ago it was raining and im just bad at grammar
There's a difference between bad grammar and worse grammar than my cousin who's six. Some sort of effort at puncuation and capitalization might be nice when posts go more than 2 lines.
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Is English your 2nd language? Did you graduate high school? Your posts make my head hurt.
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #113
Dudbird113

Careless driving is 2 points i believe, and mine was a 100 fine in new egypt. It shouldnt carry a surcharge either. Ive gotten 2 careless drivings in my life, one was in a wawa parking lot cause i didnt stop at a stop sign and the other was 80 in a 55, both of those incidents the cop didnt want to look at my gold card haha

Other than that dress nice and go early to talk to the prosecuter to see if you can knock the fine down

Last edited by Anti_Rice_Guy; 11-29-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Dudbird113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #114
rickyd13

That would be why im not going to collage

And time said 845 goen to try to be there at least an hour befor
Old 11-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #115
BonzoHansen
Admin.

had to imagine.

Stay in school kids.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Old 11-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #116
Anti_Rice_Guy
The Mayor / 2009 Member of the Year / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:

With the advent of technology, it's hard to imagine many jobs where you won't be communicating via email to someone or other, or not typing in any capacity.
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
Team FARM
Anti_Rice_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:34 PM   #117
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Quote:

No sense, court room won't open till 845 so you really gain nothing. Just be there by 845 or a little earlier.
LTb1ow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #118
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_Rice_Guy View Post
With the advent of technology, it's hard to imagine many jobs where you won't be communicating via email to someone or other, or not typing in any capacity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails
Well, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #119
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
It's hard to imagine many jobs where you won't be communicating in a written form with anyone in any capacity.
Fixed.

RickyD vs. Chknhwk! The Olympics of Illiteracy!
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #120
Mike
BadMod

Quote:
Mine. I actually understand him because he talks the same as most of my "clients"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
It started before I drove your car. I just have to look at it the wrong way and your car poops parts.
Mercerville MotorSports, LLC
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #121
grazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Fixed.

RickyD vs. Chknhwk! The Olympics of Illiteracy!
grazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #122
rickyd13

I do paving manary drainage excavation and so on
Old 11-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #123
Lt1_8U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Mine. I actually understand him because he talks the same as most of my "clients"
After awhile you tend to pick up the "language". This thread is a Prime example of recidivism.

Last edited by Lt1_8U; 11-29-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #124
rickyd13

whats recidivism
Old 11-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #125
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Quote:
whats recidivism
recidivism

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Lounge