Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 03-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #26
IROCZBeast
13 Second Club

Social Networks:

My car should be tearing up the streets once again tomorrow. Route 3 is always a good time.
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 -SOLD-
IROCZBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #27
3rdGenLT1

where in lyndhurst do you live
3rdGenLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:40 PM   #28
JerzyIroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdGenLT1 View Post
im down ive always wanted to do this but didnt really no anyone else with f bodies all summer i cruised to edgewater with imports

hey stroked, i work right off watchung ave and park st. i pass by montclair st every day lol. we should meet up one day man.

2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE V6 (currently for sale PM me for details)

JerzyIroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #29
Stroked355Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdGenLT1 View Post
where in lyndhurst do you live
I live near Mazur's Bakery.
Stroked355Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #30
Stroked355Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzyIroc View Post
hey stroked, i work right off watchung ave and park st. i pass by montclair st every day lol. we should meet up one day man.
Definitely, just send me a pm one day when you want to hang out. Later, Jeff.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #31
UserName

i think that we should get together n start crashin the import meets.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #32
91DropTop

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
im sure they would be intimidated seeing 12 or so f bodys rolling in, that would be fun. I CANT WAIT!!!!
91DropTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #33
Stroked355Z28

Its funny you guys mentioning crashing import meets, I used to manage the Fall View Grill (Former Red Chimney) on Rte 3. West, for 3 years and every Monday we used to have an American Cruise Night sponsored by this group the Street Aces. Then, some other guy for weeks tried getting an import show going at our work, but my boss wouldn't allow it. They used to come in every Sunday night and linger around all lined up, not buying any food. So, late one night when I was locking up, the leader of the pack, let me remind you that there were 15 rice-burners lined up, I was the only guy left in the parking lot surrounded by 30 or more of these guys as they all came in the cars together. My Camaro was on the opposite side of the lot where I always kept it in sight.. So I come out of work and they are hanging out in front of the restaurant, the leader of them comes up to me and says, "Hey, try to convince your boss to have the show here". So I tell him we all ready have a show on Mondays. Then he tells me nobody wants to see that domestic s**t, its boring. So, once again, now I'm surrounded by all of them in a circle talking to this guy, but that really got me mad and when I get mad, I don't hold back, so I retaliated by telling him, "See that car over there (my camaro)", He says "Yea?", and I say, "that car will take out every f**king car in that line over there" They all just looked and stared not doing anything with no further words said. I get in my car while they are still staring at me, and I leave them and their cars in the biggest cloud of smoke they've probably ever seen as I did one of the biggest burnouts I've ever done. They never came back after that night. Ha ha, justice was served. Later, Jeff.

Last edited by Stroked355Z28; 03-09-2008 at 08:24 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-09-2008, 08:32 PM   #34
91DropTop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroked355Z28 View Post
Its funny you guys mentioning crashing import meets, I used to manage the Fall View Grill (Former Red Chimney) on Rte 3. West, for 3 years and every Monday we used to have an American Cruise Night sponsored by this group the Street Aces. Then, some other guy for weeks tried getting an import show going at our work, but my boss wouldn't allow it. They used to come in every Sunday night and linger around all lined up, not buying any food. So, late one night when I was locking up, the leader of the pack, let me remind you that there were 15 rice-burners lined up, I was the only guy left in the parking lot surrounded by 30 or more of these guys as they all came in the cars together. My Camaro was on the opposite side of the lot where I always kept it in sight.. So I come out of work and they are hanging out in front of the restaurant, the leader of them comes up to me and says, "Hey, try to convince your boss to have the show here". So I tell him we all ready have a show on Mondays. Then he tells me nobody wants to see that domestic s**t, its boring. So, once again, now I'm surrounded by all of them in a circle talking to this guy, but that really got me mad and when I get mad, I don't hold back, so I retaliated by telling him, "See that car over there (my camaro)", He says "Yea?", and I say, "that car will take out every f**king car in that line over there" They all just looked and stared not doing anything with no further words said. I get in my car while they are still staring at me, and I leave them and their cars in the biggest cloud of smoke they've probably ever seen as I did one of the biggest burnouts I've ever done. They never came back after that night. Ha ha, justice was served. Later, Jeff.
out of the 15 ricers how many were bubble back civics, did they wanna show off there multi-color cars and unpainted body kits with lambo doors...i like when they strip the interior to shave .01 off there 1/4 et.

Last edited by 91DropTop; 03-09-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:33 PM   #35
JerzyIroc

ha ha that's awsome. it's funny cuz 99% of those damn honda guys have never driven a real car. they always get mad at me when i tell them they can't drive for ***** and couldn't handle a real car. fwd takes no skill to drive period. stroked, my car actually parked at montclair power. having some electrical issues man.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #36
JerzyIroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
i think you know EXACTLY where we can do that!!!

Old 03-09-2008, 09:59 PM   #37
Knipps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91DropTop View Post
out of the 15 ricers how many were bubble back civics, did they wanna show off there multi-color cars and unpainted body kits with lambo doors...i like when they strip the interior to shave .01 off there 1/4 et.

talk to a few of the guys on here that are kickass when it comes to weight reduction, you'd be surprised how much of a difference taking out the interior makes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #38
JerzyIroc

the main reason why those damn honda's are as quick as they are is cuz they weigh 2200 freaking pound. can you imagine an ls1 fbody that weighed 2200 pounds instead of 3300

Old 03-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #39
Knipps

Quote:
the main reason why those damn honda's are as quick as they are is cuz they weigh 2200 freaking pound. can you imagine an ls1 fbody that weighed 2200 pounds instead of 3300
yes i can. it's called civette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:21 AM   #40
91DropTop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipps View Post
talk to a few of the guys on here that are kickass when it comes to weight reduction, you'd be surprised how much of a difference taking out the interior makes
Im sure the guys on this board are putting up serious numbers tho, as opposed to a ricer trying to break into the 17's, bone stock civic with no interior is useless in my opinion.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:45 AM   #41
chevyt454

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91DropTop View Post
im from Linden/Elizabeth right down rt 9 from you guys
I'm in the same area. Count me in
chevyt454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:53 AM   #42
ChickenLittle

Social Networks:

I'll hafta wait until next year. damn.
98 Trans Am 383 M6 AKA Chuck Norris Sold
ChickenLittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #43
Stroked355Z28

Quote:
ha ha that's awsome. it's funny cuz 99% of those damn honda guys have never driven a real car. they always get mad at me when i tell them they can't drive for ***** and couldn't handle a real car. fwd takes no skill to drive period. stroked, my car actually parked at montclair power. having some electrical issues man.
That s**ks about your car, when you get it up and running, give me a shout. I run into this kind of stuff on a daily basis, so many stories, so many idiots with these Jap Junks and what not that think they can take me on, I just sit and laugh at them. For instance, the other day, this past Friday, I'm driving to work up in Fairfield, so I'm on Rte. 3, and this dumb-a** in an M3 Beamer is next to me, gasing his car and I don't even pay attention to him, but he pissed me off so much that I just tapped the gas not even half-way and that Big Money Wasted couldn't even keep up with me. Then a month ago, I was at a light and some guy was in an Acura RSX with his girlfriend in the passenger seat next to me, it was black N had the fart-can exhaust on it, so he and his girl are just looking at me as he rev's the piss out of car, so I just give him a look as his girlfriend laughs, but I ignore, it, but he got so annoying, that I just looked at him again, and said "Ok, you wanna go and play this game", put my car in park at the light, reved my car up, so he looks and then he revs again, but as he's revving, I rev mine again and you can't even hear his that mine is so loud, then his girl looks at me, smiles, and winks and he shuts up, light turns green he makes a turn instead of going straight, and I continue on my way. Like I side, I have a bunch of them. Ha ha, Later, Jeff.

Last edited by Stroked355Z28; 03-10-2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #44
UserName

i wanna see how many cars we can get in like 2 week to start doing this. im the type of guy that just like to cruise just to piss off ricers n trust me theres alot of them in jersey. but i want to show that f bodies are worth the gas. i dont need to worry bout taking anything off my car to go fast. i got a bone stock 85 trans am 50 h.o. and the bs hondas think they can keep up . i set a race n they want like 20 car lenths .... now u tell me how is that shown me that ther car is faster ???
Old 03-11-2008, 12:30 PM   #45
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Guys keep the street racing smack talk to a minimum, this will get shut down real quick. We wanna keep this stuff civil & possitive.

Last edited by ar0ck; 03-11-2008 at 12:32 PM.
ar0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #46
Savage_Messiah
2007 Member of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipps View Post
lol, thanks, you got to this thread before me

Kommandant
of the ACL (Anti Canadian League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTb1ow View Post
Junk the pos, spend the money on beer, acquire headache.

Same result cept this headache doesnt last months.
Savage_Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #47
JerzyIroc

ya we definitely gotta set something up big in like 2-3 weeks cuz by then it should be at least in the mid 50's. if we can think of a good place to cruise to with enough time for eveyone to prepare and stuff, we can EASILY get 25+ cars. that would be SICK!

Old 03-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #48
bubba428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Messiah View Post
lol, thanks, you got to this thread before me
speaking of weight reduction haha, cars don't even know your driving
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #49
Stroked355Z28

Quote:
ya we definitely gotta set something up big in like 2-3 weeks cuz by then it should be at least in the mid 50's. if we can think of a good place to cruise to with enough time for eveyone to prepare and stuff, we can EASILY get 25+ cars. that would be SICK!
This is going to be awesome, we good go into the Clifton Commons, big spot in this area that would generate some serious looks; also we could get together and cruise up to Hooters in Wayne and all get something to eat together, that'd be awesome because it would make it seem like there is a car show going on at Hooters and all the Hooters girls would come out to take pictures with us and our cars, sounds like a good plan, anybody else down fort that??? We start off on Rte. 3 and make our way up there, it'd be an awesome cruise with a great end result. Let me know what you guys think. Later, Jeff.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:27 AM   #50
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar0ck View Post
Guys keep the street racing smack talk to a minimum, this will get shut down real quick. We wanna keep this stuff civil & possitive.
Thanks Alex.

We don't allow street racing talk on here. There are plenty of places to do that already. So don't talk about setting up a race, or kill stories, or any other "illegal" activity on here.

Thanks,

The Management.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey